❈wooyochie┊brothers

❈sprinkles of christmas ┊ EXO style

christmas122.png

Title: Brothers

Pairing: Kris/Kyungsoo/Chanyeol

Word Count: 1,152

 

For Kyungsoo, Chanyeol and Kris are the best Christmas presents he has ever gotten. He met them at Christmas Eve when he was 8. It was 4 years after Kyungsoo's mother death, and little Kyungsoo started to whine about being lonely when his father was so busy with his work. So one day, his father told him if he became a good boy, his father would bring him a great surprise on Christmas.

Then, Kyungsoo behaved well. Being a good boy he was, he obeyed his father and waited patiently for his Christmas gift. And when finally the day had come, Kyungsoo couldn't handle his flooding happiness. That night was the best Christmas for Kyungsoo as his father brought him to meet a very kind and beautiful woman with two gorgeous boys, and told him that she would be his mother soon, so the boys would be his big brothers. And that means, no more lonely days in a huge house for Kyungsoo.

At that Christmas, his father had given him the best present in his life, the best present called brothers…

 

Dark Christmas Comments

Kyungsoo is staring blankly at the fallen snow outside the glass window. He can see his own reflection on the misty glass, seeing how his lips curls into an adorable pout while his eyebrows furrow almost become one. Behind him, his friends are chatting and playing games happily, while some of them are singing along happily with the Christmas song that is played since the party started. But Kyungsoo doesn’t have any mood to join them. Some minutes after the party got started, he just sits beside the window, with a cup of hot chocolate in his hands and keeps staring blankly at the outside while his mind is wandered into somewhere. Into where his brothers are supposed to be.

“Kyungie, why don’t you join us and enjoy this night?” Baekhyun yells from the couch, where some boys are gathering and playing scrabble. But Kyungsoo just threw a simple smile and shakes his head slowly, making his friend turn his eyes back to the game.

Actually, Kyungsoo doesn’t know why he ended up here when he supposed to be in his warm home with his brothers, spending the Christmas Eve together like the years before. But this night, for the first time in his life, he has decided to come to Baekhyun's party, leaving his brothers with their own plans.

 

 

“Come on Kyungie, join us in this party. You know, your brothers must be having their own plans with their friends. I heard the basketball team will be having an exclusive Christmas party, and so does the school band. So, it’s obvious that your brothers will attend those parties. And it’s time for you to let loose a little from your brothers.”

Baekhyun’s words echo again in Kyungsoo’s mind. And now he regrets his decision to join this party because honestly he can’t enjoy himself at the party when his brothers aren’t around him, especially a special night like tonight. Kyungsoo wants to spend Christmas with his brothers, like they used to be the years before, just three of them while their parents would join the next morning because of their family business.



What are Kris hyung and Chanyeol hyung doing now? They must be having a happy night right now, not like me..



Kyungsoo mumbles to himself. He hates it. He really wants to call his brothers and ask them to pick him up so they can go home together and enjoy the rest of the night like how he wants. But a small part of him doesn’t want to bother his brothers.

Baekhyun is right. I have to loosen up and let them enjoy their private lives with their friends..



Okay, he can say that, but he can’t deny the hint of hurt inside his heart. Kyungsoo realizes, soon his brothers will leave him and enjoy their own lives with their friends and their lovers. And just thinking about that is enough for making Kyungsoo feels sadder.

 

Dark Christmas Comments

 

While the doe eyes boy is deep drowning into his own mind, suddenly someone is knocking on the window, making Kyungsoo jump in surprise. But he can’t be anymore surprised when he sees the one who was knocking on the glass panel is no other than his brother, Chanyeol. Kyungsoo feels like it's almost a hallucination, but Chanyeol knocks again and smiles widely at his younger brother, making Kyungsoo realized that this is way too real. So, he quickly runs to the front door and finds Chanyeol, still standing near the window.

“Hyung!! What are you doing here?” Kyungsoo wastes no time to approach the taller man who quickly pulls Kyungsoo into his warm embrace. Chanyeol doesn’t answer, instead he tightens his embrace and showers his younger brother with butterfly kisses on his face.

“Chanyeol hyungg…” Kyungsoo whines cutely, desperate for an answer. It makes Chanyeol laughs,finally loosening his embrace, staring deep into Kyungsoo’s eyes.

“I came to pick you up Kyungie. The party was getting bored without you, so I called Kris hyung and we decided to kidnap you away from this party.”

“What, Kris hyung is also here?”

Chanyeol chuckles lightly seeing his brother widen his eyes in cute way. He caresses Kyungsoo cheeks gently, making the younger one blush.

 

“Yeah, and now he's standing behind you..” Chanyeol sings happily, while Kyungsoo quickly turns to his back, meeting his oldest brother’s eyes. His lips turn into wide smile when Kris wraps his strong arms around his tiny figure.

“How’s the party Kyungie? Don’t you miss us?” Kris whispers softly into Kyungsoo’s ears, making the shade of pink in Kyungsoo’s cheeks become darker.

“A-ah nothing’s interesting without both of you, hyung. And of course I miss you so bad.” Kyungsoo says in low tone, but loud enough to be heard by Kris and Chanyeol. And the two of them smile even wider at Kyungsoo’s cute acts. Oh how they love the doe eyes boy, and the only thing they want to do is bring the petite boy home so they can cuddle together. For them, it’s no more interesting than spending Christmas night with Kyungsoo just like they used to do years before.

“So, let’s just go home Kyungie. We still have a lot of thing to do before appa and umma come tomorrow..” Kris says softly, a smile plastered on his gorgeous face. Beside him, Chanyeol is also smiling happily and throwing a loving gaze to the younger.

Without hesitation, Kyungsoo nods happily, grabbing his brother’s hands and dragging them to the car. His mind is suddenly filled by many things he want to do with his brothers, while his other thoughts are forcefully kicked out for a while (including saying good bye to Baekhyun and his friends.) Yeah, Kyungsoo decides to text Baekhyun later. He can wait but his brothers can’t.

 

Dark Christmas Comments

 

Personal Message:

No matter it's snowy or sunny in your country, just enjoy your Christmas everybody. I hope you get the best Christmas ever!! XD

~wooyochie

 

Lady: HIP HIP HURRAH TO SIBLING LOVE. Is this considered ? Because I LOVE THIS. Twin Towers x Adorable Shortie. BEST OT3 8D