❈idyllic┊turtledoves

❈sprinkles of christmas ┊ EXO style

christmas122.png

Title: Turtledoves

Pairing: Luhan/Kyungsoo

Word Count: 441

 

Snowflakes fall from the bright sky, twirling and skipping in the gentle breeze, dancing an elaborate routine as they make their descent. Some, however, did not have the chance to complete their performance, because they fall right into the soft dark locks of a certain Do Kyungsoo. Standing in the middle of his front yard with snow up to his calves, the wide-eyed dear sneezes cutely before pouting, adjusting his scarf so that it would cover and protect his reddening nose. The fluffy, striped material was in an artistic mess around his neck, twisted and tucked this way and that, making Kyungsoo look like the perfect present, just waiting to be presented to a special someone...

"Soo-ah!" The delicate-looking male turns, having clearly heard his name being called despite the bright purple earmuffs he wore. His eyes immediately light up at the sight of someone making their way towards him. The baby-faced male was wearing a brown coat, blonde hair swept askew and a plain red scarf looped around his neck. As Kyungsoo attempts to go closer, he is abruptly tackled, sending his small frame into warm arms and the force causes his earmuffs to slip out of place. His exposed ear quickly turns red in the cold weather and Kyungsoo shivers.

"Luhan-hyung!" He complains, using his little fists to hit at the other's chest almost halfheartedly. Luhan pouts before releasing him and Kyungsoo hurries to adjust his earmuffs.

"Have you been waiting long?" Luhan coos, leaning forward slightly to peck Kyungsoo's lips and cause him to blush. Pursing his lips cutely, the shorter shakes his head.

"Not really.."

"That's good, now let's go! I have our entire day planned out, right down to the last minute!" Luhan grins proudly and Kyungsoo smiles at his enthusiasm. Reaching out, the older intertwines their fingers, both going through the familiar motions of being in silent awe of how they fit perfectly. The feeling of the older's hand against his own causes Kyungsoo to murmur quietly to himself.

"Hm, did you say something, Soo?" Luhan asks, as they are making their way down the street, dark-coloured clothes standing out from the piles and layers of pure white snow. Kyungsoo flushes again before shaking his head.

"It's nothing.. I love you, Luhan-hyung." To this day, it still embarrassed him to say those three little words in public but he couldn't deny his pride at being able to voice them, his true feelings, to his beloved boyfriend of two years. Luhan beams, leaning over again, unable to control his love and insatiable need for the other's lips and the person himself.

"I love you too, Soo-ah."

 

Dark Christmas Comments

Personal Message:

Started out as a Kyungsoo/Everyone but then I got stumped so I changed it haha. Christmas is over but I hope everyone had a great time ^^
~idyllic

 

Lady: Thanks so much to Ari dongsaeng who wrote a last minute drabble (to fill in the blank spaces for the authors who haven't/didn't submit their drabbles) even when she didn't participate :) /huggles/ I'd be completing this story tomorrow with a chapter for Author's Note.