❈monochr0macy┊ beginning of something new

❈sprinkles of christmas ┊ EXO style

bT*xJmx*PTEzNTU4MDE1MDg1NzImcHQ9MTM1NTgw 
christmas123.png

 

Title: Beginning of Something New

Pairing: Kris/Sehun

Word count: 1.6k

 

 

  

Sehun's Christmas started with a bang. Literally. He had been peacefully sleeping next to his boyfriend when he was suddenly thrown in middle of an earthquake. His head banged painfully against the headboard and he was sure he would die before being able to spend his first Christmas with his new lover. He spared a forlorn thought to those four short months they had had to get to know each others, falling day by day deeper in love with every stupid trait they ended up discovering. It was quite sad that his first and last love was experienced in the spring of his life, at the fair age of eighteen.

 

In the turmoils of his nearing death he wanted to get a last glimpse of his boyfriend. He opened his eyes trying to find the man. The sight he got face to face with didn't fit to his poetic mood so he groaned and hid his face behind his forearm tiredly.

 

“Wu Fan?” He whined. “Wu Fan!”

 

His boyfriend was sleeping soundly next to him even though their whole bed was squeaking and bouncing. Sehun couldn't understand how the man managed to do that, but he guessed the other was just too used to waking up to earthquakes to be really bothered by it.

 

“Wu Fan! Stop this! Now!” He whined again adding a slap to the man's upper arm. Well, he really had tried to aim the arm so it wasn't really his fault that his hand landed heavily to Wu Fan's face.

 

Wu Fan pushed the hand away and turned to his side facing away from scowling Sehun and the lively little thing bouncing all over the bed. Sehun heard hoarse mumble that made his skin prickle. He wondered if it was because he found his boyfriend's morning voice pretty damn y or because his boyfriend's words made him want to strangle the man.

 

“Why should I? I'm fine. So if it bothers you, stop him yourself.”

 

That was the exact same moment when the little monster decided that it was a good idea to start singing with all the strength he had within his sturdy body of three years old spawn of devil. Sehun grimaced when the familiar overused Christmas carol took over the room accompanied by the squeaking of the bed.

 

“Wu Fan! It's your son! Do something!” Sehun growled to the presumed daddy devil when the boy reached a quite magnificent high note before jumping accidentally on Sehun's legs ending up to stumble around the bed while giggling.

 

 

Dark Christmas Comments

 

“Min Shuo!”

 

The boy turned to flee when he heard his father's voice but Wu Fan's long arms snatched the boy easily and pulled him down to the bed to rest on top of his father's chest. The squirming boy squealed excitedly and Sehun got a kick to his side.

 

Sehun closed his eyes and counted to ten. And after a short pause, he continued to count to the next two tens, because you know, just in case. Once again he wondered if he actually was just as stupid as his best friend had told him when he had started to date a man who was older and, what's worse, a single parent. Jongin had told him the he was still too much a kid himself to be able to handle that inseparable package of two. Sehun had just lifted his chin proudly and snorted without bothering to answer because of course he would handle it with ease. It was just a kid, damn it. Yeah, right, Sehun thought tiredly.

 

He heard the low voice of his lover's whispering to the kid in Chinese. He could only understand words princess, sleepy and grumpy but he had really good idea what the pair was talking about anyway as his lover's words were combined with an amused tone and Min Shuo's giggling.

 

Sehun turned his head to frown to the father and son. He was welcomed by the sight of his messy haired lover smiling his gummy smile to the small boy, whose own black and probably just as messy hair was hidden under a way too big Christmas hat. The sight took completely off the edge of his glare and he ended up smiling slightly to Min Shuo when the boy turned to grin to him. The kid's eyes were pretty much covered by the bright red hat, so the boy needed to tilt his head back to see him from under the white furry border. Wu Fan's big hand appeared on top of his son's head and pulled the hat back enough to allow the boy to see properly.

 

Suddenly the boy clapped his soft hands together and chirped excitedly, “I managed to wake you up, right? You're awake now?”

 

Sehun rolled his eyes and the boy seemed to take that as yes. Min Shuo turned towards his dad for confirmation. Wu Fan nodded seriously but Sehun could see one corner of those pink and, mind you, very very soft lips tug upwards threateningly. The boy seemed to be pleased with himself and, when Wu Fan let his son go, the boy rushed towards the end of the bed causing it to heave under them. The tall man sat up curiously and Sehun saw an amused grin taking over his lips after seeing what Min Shuo had went to pick up.

 

Sehun was sitting up too by the time the boy was stumbling back handing both of them something while ordering, “Put them on!” Sehun was sure the boy had learned that tone from Wu Fan. Because surely he had never used that kind of manner of speaking. Why would he? People tented to listen him even without any kind of unnecessary attitude like that. So his lover's accusing look towards him was absolutely unneeded and ridiculous.

 

Sehun stared the fabric on his hands unsurely before looking up to his boyfriend. Wu Fan was already adjusting his Christmas hat over his hair with well-meaning but rather unhelpful assistance of his son. Then Min Shuo turned to stare Sehun expectantly. Sehun could see his lover giving him a shrug and lopsided grin behind the boy.

 

He took a last glance to the shining eyes of the smallest one of them before following Wu Fan's example with a sigh. He felt himself really stupid while sitting on the bed with that thing on his head but he couldn't fight off a small smile that managed to make his eyes narrow to serpents.

 

 

Dark Christmas Comments

 

 

“Merry Christmas! Merry Christmas!” Min Shuo yelled with both of the languages he always used when both his dad and Sehun were around. Sehun missed to notice the nod Wu Fan gave to his son but heard the Chinese words directed to the boy and translated to him right after.

 

Once again together.

 

Sehun blushed and hid his face behind his hands because he just simply do not take part to things like this. The little boy laughed excitedly before nudging Sehun's knee with his small and warm hand. Wu Fan's bigger and even warmer hand appeared to rest against the small of Sehun's back.

 

Bashful Sehun joined to the bidding stumbling awkwardly with the unfamiliar Chinese words. He giggled right after and Min Shuo laughed with him. His lover's hand remained against his back and Sehun inched little bit closer to the tall man.

 

Sehun was pretty sure Wu Fan was asking what Min Shuo had placed on the bed right next to him, when the man spoke to the boy. Min Shuo answered proudly and handed a clearly handmade little packet, put together with paper and tape, to his dad. Wu Fan smiled warmly and pulled the boy into a warm hug while saying thank you.

 

Sehun smiled slightly to the sight. He always thought that his lover was the happiest when the man was with his son and surprisingly he had never felt jealous about it. It was just the way it was supposed to be, kids at the first place. Sehun silently hoped he was at least close to be the second or at least the third.

 

He's thoughts were interrupted when the boy turned towards him with another packet. Sehun blinked with confusion and his eyes darted towards his lover who just looked back to him with gentle eyes.

 

“Sohee-teacher said that we can be Santa's little helpers and make gifts to our parents. Teacher was silly and said that everyone should do one to daddy and one to mommy. Min Shou said that's not right! So Min Shou did one to bába and one to appa.” The boy chattered and nodded determinedly. “Merry Christmas, Sehun appa!”

 

Sehun stared the little packet that was being handed towards him. He reached out a shaking hand and took the gift carefully. The bundle of paper and tape started to blur threateningly so he quickly leaned over and pulled the proud boy into an awkward but warm hug with his free hand. He opened his mouth but didn't get any sound out. Luckily the boy didn't seem to be waiting for any thanks.

 

Small hands wrapped around his neck and he felt a wet smooch on his cheek. Then the tiny tornado squirmed out of his arms and jumped down from the bed to ran out of the room screaming breakfast along the way.

 

Sehun was sure he looked utterly ridiculous sitting on the bed, wearing the Christmas hat, a stupid wide grin on his lips and tears threatening to spill from his blurry eyes. But he just couldn't bring himself to care. He was pulled against the familiar chest and he hid his face quickly to the crook of his boyfriend's neck.

 

“Merry Christmas,” The gentle voice whispered adding softly his newly earned honorific,

 

Sehun appa.

 

All Sehun could do was to nod slightly while holding gently the little package in his hands.

 

 

Dark Christmas Comments

 

Personal message: Merry Christmas for everyone whose reading these drabbles and taking part of this collaboration~ I hope all of you are having really warm and fluffy Christmas and hopefully next year will be full of great exo moments and fanfics for all of us~~~~

~Monochr0macy

 

Lady: Such a cute oneshot written by unnie~ *A* Min Shouuuu /cuddles the kid