❈xLadySakurax ┊ mine

❈sprinkles of christmas ┊ EXO style

christmas123.png

Title: Mine

Pairing: Kyungsoo/ EXO-K

Word Count: 916

 

 

It’s Christmas, the perfect festive season for the EXO-K to lay back and relax from their busy and hectic schedule. To top it off, President Lee Soo Man even gave the boy-band a one week winter holiday trip up the snowy mountains in his own private cabin. Fast forward one day ahead after the boys had settled themselves in their privilege house –

 

“Soo! Soo!” An excited Chanyeol bounced up from the three-seat couch (almost tossing a grumbling Jongin off as well) and latched onto Kyungsoo’s arm. The tall male grinned handsomely, carrying the slender male by his arms and holding him up, swinging them together in circles (almost like he was dancing). “Let’s go skiing! I saw a nice skiing board yesterday at this shop and I really, really want to go check it out–”

While Chanyeol’s obnoxious babbling went on and on about going out on a date with Kyungsoo to buy his skiing board and skiing together at the mountain slope, the obliviously (cute) Kyungsoo nodded, giggling when Chanyeol’s muscled arms swing his small body back and forth.

 

“You’ll come with me right?” Chanyeol stared intensely at the smiling doe eyed male, wanting so badly to nuzzle him. The rapper saw Kyungsoo’s face turned pink slightly as his petal lips parted to give an answer only to be interrupted by a jealous dancer.

 

“Shut up, derp. Hyung isn’t going anywhere,” Jongin possessively curled a hand around Kyungsoo’s waist, face darkening and rising up to meet Chanyeol’s intimidating height. “At least not with you.” The tanned male poked his tongue out childishly at the rapper and pulled the wide eyed male into his lap earning an ‘omph’ from Kyungsoo who squeaked at the sudden force.

 

“Oh, really?” Chanyeol narrowed his eyes down threateningly at the too smug looking Jongin.

 

A half smirk quirked up across Jongin’s thick lips. “Yes. Because my baby will want to go out and watch penguins with me.” The tanned male snuggled his head into the crook of Kyungsoo’s neck, kissing the sensitive patch of the creamy skin. “Right, hyung?” Jongin cooed, hands massaging Kyungsoo’s waist.

 

The doe eyed male blushed harder, squirming in the taller male’s lap. “Penguins?” Kyungsoo shifted until he was able to look up and see Jongin, his round eyes twinkling with interest. “I love penguins!” Kyungsoo beamed a smile, clasping his hands together. “Do they have penguins here?”

Jongin was tempted to say ‘No, hyung. But you can always see mine instead.’ Insert cheesy eyebrow waggling here.

 

Baekhyun rolled his eyes and smacked Jongin’s head (ouch!). “Kkamjong is a liar. Don’t believe him, Kyung. I didn’t see any penguins during our way here.” The eyeliner male ruffled Kyungsoo’s hair adoringly before kissing the top of his forehead with a ‘chuuu’ sound.

Kyungsoo’s invisible kitty ears flopped down in disappointment. “Oh…no penguins then?” He bit his pillowly soft lips earning coos and dreamy sighs from s (which he did not notice himself).

 

“Sorry, hyung. Maybe we can just watch Pororo indoors then –” Jongin was cut off by the youngest maknae who slapped a hand roughly over the tanned dancer’s lips, muffling his cries of ‘WHAT THE FACK OH SEHUN YOU BRATTY MAKNAE'

 

“Kyungsoo hyung, there’s this cosy looking café a few blocks away. I heard they serve delicious hot chocolate.” Sehun stood behind the couch, lowering his face to meet Kyungsoo’s beaming one. The maknae tilted his lips knowingly in a smirk, pressing his hand harder onto the indignant Jongin. “How about you and I go for a –”

 

This time Oh Sehun wasn’t interrupted by any members. In fact, he blamed it on a newspaper that flew across the room, whacking the side of his head hard and off he went sailing onto the carpet ungracefully together with his pride and dignity. His chance of asking his Kyungsoo hyung out went flying out the window as well.

Being the mother hen, Kyungsoo jumped off Jongin’s lap (the latter whining at the loss of Kyungsoo’s heat and softness) and peeked down at the blinking Sehun. “Omo, are you okay? Where did that newspaper come from?” The umma of the group had concern written all over his face as he rubbed a bump on Sehun’s head. "Poor maknae.."

 

“Yeobo!” Joomyun’s too sweet angelic face came out from the kitchen, greeting his so-called wife. “How about we make some Christmas cookies?”

 

Chanyeol raised a questioning eyebrow and nudged Baekhyun’s shoulder. “Wasn’t Suho busy reading the newspaper a few minutes ago?” He was shushed by a casual looking Baekhyun who once again rolled his eyes at their leader’s not so subtle protectiveness towards the main vocalist of their group.

Suddenly, the five voices of the members were booming and asking separate questions at the same time towards a wide eyed Kyungsoo who frankly didn’t know what he did to deserve this  kind of attention from them.

 

 

“- Soo, let’s go skiing. It’ll be fun. Please, please, please -”

 

“Hyung~ Pororo’s so much more interesting! I’ve practiced Crong’s voice, let me show you –”

 

“Wifey, let’s bake Christmas cookies. We can make reindeer shape ones!”

 

“Hot chocolate, Kyungsoo hyung! It’s delicious, come on~”

 

“Ignore them, Kyunggie. Let’s go build a snowman. Baek hyung knows the best!”

 

 

A blushing Kyungsoo was meekly nodding to each and every one of them, telling them gently that he’ll promise to do it with them soon since they have one week off. He sighed in relief when they finally agreed and ceased their bickering. The doe eyed male laughed and rewarded them each with a quick kiss on the cheek (except Jongin who sneakily tried to kiss him on the lips but Kyungsoo gave in anyways).

Although Kyungsoo was a little horrified at their possessiveness and jealousy sometimes (actually most of the time), still he thought they were oddly affectionate which made them insanely adorable. What? Kyungsoo has a thing for possessive and touchy boyfriends.

 

 Dark Christmas Comments

 

Personal message:

haaayy c: this drabble is just so random. well here's EXO-K being utterly possessive and clingy towards their cutie! Baby Soo. I've written another scene of them playing a snowball fight just to battle for Kyungsoo's heart but nah, it didn't turn out well :/ so here it is! I hope you all enjoy your Christmas! /inserts heart here