1 Week to 1 Day????????

ONLY you for my heart 2

 

Day 1

Krystal’s POV

I wake. The morning sunshine comes in through the room’s glasses window. This room now is too bright for me to get back to sleep. Then I remember that I’m in Aiden’s room. Quickly, I sit up and scan around the room. And I spot him is sitting at the sofa facing outside. The room fills with hard liquor smell. Has he been drinking again?

“Aiden” I call

He turns his head but doesn’t say anything.

“You’re drinking?” I ask

He nods and turns back to the outside view.

“B…babe” I call again after a short silent treatment

He turns.

“Come to bed with me. It’s cold without you” I continue as I ily pat on bed.

He sighs then stands up and walks over to me.

“Good morning, my prince” I lying back down as he does. At first he faces the ceiling but then decide to turn and facing me. The beautiful face that I want to touch but I can’t.

“Good morning” he said in husky voice. I can smell his alcohol from his breath.

“How long have you been drinking?” I ask

“Not long” he answers

“Don’t drink…uh…too much”

He blankly looks at me for a minute.

Then he nods.

“Thank you” I carefully reach my hand up. It gets nearby his face and he closes. My hand’s skin and his face’s skin contrast as I feel electricity tingling on my fingers. Then my finger moves down to his lips. Suddenly, he kisses my finger like his life is depending on that.

“Want a breakfast in bed?” I said and his eyes open wide.

The image of us had breakfast in bed 5 years ago comes back to me. I bet it’s what he is thinking right now.

“No, NOT ME” I scold him

“Oatmeal or eggs” I smile secretly

“Oatmeal” he murmurs again my finger

“Wait here” I whisper

He nods with an unreadable face. I want to know what he is thinking right now. Slowly I lean closer to him, and I can feel our breathe starts to become a mixture that pulling us closer and closer. I close my eyes first, just let my instinct lean my way. Our lips meet.

Later, a quiet breakfast in bed with him is enough to make me happy. But still hurt. He hasn’t changed his pajama.

“Baby…uh…we’re going to have a talk show today, then I’m free from it for a week” I climb back in bed with him after brush my teeth.

He’s humming and looking at me.

“Can you accompany us to the location?”

“Sure”

Too sudden and surprise that startling me.

“What is time you guys have to leave?” he asks dryly

“For another hour”

 

Krystal’s POV

Aiden excuses himself from coming with us. While he says he doesn’t look at me even though I’m standing in front him. When we’re ready to leave, he walks with us to the elevator. Others and our securities are in the elevator, I’m facing him. I observe every inches on his face.

“Hey, can I have just a peek on my cheek before I …uh…go?” it’s hard to say the last word to him.

He leans down closer to my lips. But I avoid it from landing on my lips; instead, I turn aside and nicely his lips on my cheek.

“I said on my cheek” I playful scold him.

I go back to the elevator. When I stop at the threshold, I turn and look at him. “From now, I should start to enjoy every minutes with him.” I murmur and he looks at me with question.

“Yeobo, saranghae” I blow to him a kiss then walk sassily into the elevator.

 

 

 

 

“Krystal, your bottom lip is so swollen” My make-up shocks then I remember what Aiden and I did before all the shouting happened.

I smile

 

 

Today is the show all about SM Town. We have been asked so many questions and its fun. But I can’t put on my true smile. Minho looks at me with his shame smile. Yes, he should be.

MC: Yoona, your members had said about this a lot, but I want to make sure that is it true you make have the most money

Yoona (shyly smile): I don’t know. But our member just realize one thing is that Tiffany has an access to unlimited money

Everybody grasp even I become more interesting.

MC: Wow…is it true, Tiffany?

Tiffany: Well I don’t know… it’s not my money.

MC: Your parents take a good care for you?

Tiffany (sadly say): both of my parents pass away

MC (quickly apologize): I’m sorry.

Tiffany: So okay, it has been for a while now. I grow up with my brother

Tiffany (continue): He acts as a protective brother, a caring mom, and a listener dad

MC: What does he work for living?

Tiffany (secretly smile): I don’t know but his name is Aiden Liu

A culture shock to the audience and other artist

MC: You mean the world richest man

Tiffany: The only Aiden Liu.

Leeteuk: Wait, Tiffany L. Hwang, the L stands for Liu?

She nods.

MC: And Jessica is dating him?

Suddenly, my heart hurts

Jessica: He and I are just friends. I’m not his mystery girl. But I know who

She then looks at me. I shake my head to signal.

 

 

 

We come home with an exhausted body. Aiden’s sitting in his room tying something.

“I’m home”

“Um”

 

 

“Come to bed with me” after change my clothes into something comfortable

He slides in.

 “Now… I want to kiss you until us breathless”

I’m not letting him say any works, instead, pull him down for starting our kiss. He turns and carefully let me lie down. His hands are on both sides of my head. My fingers are digging in his hair asking for deeper kiss. He’s nibbling my bottom lips then and bite it hard. I moan. This is starting to heat up the whole bed. My legs are between his, his body is so low that I feel his hard bulge on me. He isn’t rubbing it against me, which make me wanting more by raise up my core to meet his. I start to feel something is poking against my core. Suddenly, he stops kiss and pull out himself off of me. I sit up with a question look on my face. Then he’s off to go the bathroom. Now I know why, his points straight out that can be seen from his pants. I run after him. He slams the bathroom’s door. I come around from the other door of the closet.

“Baby?” I call him from behind. He has both hands on his hips. His head lean back like he is pain. I come up closer him.

“Can I do something to help?” I whisper

“NO...JUST GET OUT” he shouts again and again. My heart is breaking into tiny pieces every time his anger pours on me. I drop on my knee behind him. The tear of my eyes forms again and it falls down nonstop.

“I’m sorry…I” I sob

“SAVE IT AND GET OUT” and again, this time it’s louder.

I slowly get up from the floor. I’m hurt seriously hurt. But what can I do about it; he doesn’t want to be touched, wanting to avoid my presence.

 

Tiffany’s POV

I walk pass Aiden’s room and hear some sobbing. Quickly, I press in the code to come in. Krystal is sitting on the floor with her hands cover her face. I rush in next to her.

“It won’t take a week” she said

“What did he do this time?” I ask

Just scan through the room and I know that he had some alcohol in him. A picture of him beating or abusing Krystal suddenly come to mind. But I immediately shake it off because I know that’s not my brother. He loves Krystal but he doesn’t want to admit it because he afraid he might get hurt again. Seeing her like this makes me feel the anger and impatient raise up.

“Give him up” I can’t take it anymore

“Just give me one more day. I know that just it’s only one day and it won’t change or make any different. But I’ll see that day is a farewell outgoing with him. I think I’m ready to deal with whatever might come.” She said with her tears keep on leak out.

I pull her into my best comfortable embrace. I was wrong during those 5 years. The one who separate them that long is me. Now, I feel regretting, only if I let them reunion earlier. It won’t take this long and hard for both of them.

“No matter what, I’m still seeing you as my sister and I love you as much as I love Aiden” I kiss on her head

“Thanks, but after tomorrow, I leave behind his ring and out of his sign. That’s the best way I can forgive about him.”

I bite my lips from crying with her. It’s a heart breaking to see who my brother’s relationship turns out.

 

Krystal’s POV

Tomorrow will be my last day to see him in person. I’ll miss him and everything about him. His kissable lips, his beautiful eyes, his well build body, his warm heart that I was accidently put into freezer and now it turns to ice. He’s confusing me. Time he kissed me desperately other he shouted like he just wanted to throw me out of here. “Don’t worry Aiden Liu, I’ll be out of your way at the end of tomorrow” I said to him in my thought.

 

 

______________________________________________________