YOU CHOOSE..............................

ONLY you for my heart 2

 

Jessica’ POV

First, when I see Aiden heads to other direction, so I just curious and look to that way too. What the hell is she trying to do? He clenches his fist then leave. I don’t care if I’m only have 10 more minutes until my performance, I run after him.

“Aiden” I call him after getting tired of run after him

“WHAT?” He turns around and shouts at me. His anger startles everybody in the hall. I’m stop. This is the first time I’m seeing him this mad. He looks scary.

“Katrina grabs my jacket and meets me in the car.” He points at his assistance. All they know is to follow his order. I don’t know what to do. In a minute, he’s out the door.

“Jessica, you will be on stage in 2 minutes” my stage manager gives me the mike.

We’re on our feet to run to the stage. I see Krystal walks down.

As I pass by her, I said “You should have run after him” then I run up the stairs to the stage along with my members.

 

 

After the performances, we’re rushing down for other group to go up. Krystal approaches me immediately as I hand the stage manager my mike.

“He didn’t pick up my call” she panicky

“What do you want me to do? Fix thing for you? Krystal, I thought after that 5 years you should have already learned your lesson.” I yell at her quietly

“Please, Jessica…” she almost gets down on her knee.

“Here is his apartment’s key and code. Do whatever you want” I hand her the key from my purse.

“Jessica…please don’t tell Tiffany what happened earlier” she’s begging

“She already knows. She was there behind him. Maybe, you were so enjoy Minho’s touch that blurs your vision” I said bitterly. Now I think she can deserve for another years without him.

“What did she say?” I can see her eyes look scare

“She said you better fix it or she will have Aiden change the lock and code.”

 

 

Krystal’s POV

We’re finished with the concert. Everybody is happy but me. My heart is heavy; I have tried to put on a smile. When we come down, everybody is hugging with each other because they glad that the show is over. But to me, right now, I just want to launch myself into Aiden’s embrace. It’ll surely make me feel happier. Then, all the artists are heading to the BBQ nearby. For sure, all of us are hungry. Well not for me, I just want to go to Aiden’s apartment.

I sit between Tiffany and Jessica. None of them talk to me. The only person, who currently talking to me right now is Minho, he sits opposite with me.

“How is your dad?” he asks

“He’s fine”

Then he quietly looks at me. It looks like he’s about to say something.

“Uh…the ring on your finger is from him?” he asks. Tiffany and Jessica look up from their phone and become interested in our conversation.

“Y…yes” I said

“I see. So you guys are good now?”

“No, they aren’t, do you know why? All because of you” Tiffany finally bursts out

Minho is surprise to the outburst from Tiffany.

“Oh…I’m sorry...You know, you should give both of us a fair competition” his voice becomes whispering at the end. I’m shock at his confession.

“Don’t hope too much, Minho” I said

“You may just end up hurting yourself. I love him” I continue

“For his money…?”

That’s seriously hurt me. I stand up and throw the rest of water from my glass to his face. Everyone grasps.

“Minho, when I met him for the first, he didn’t have anything. He’s a gentleman and charming, he respects me for who I am, and he’s not heartless like the news usually said about him. He’s Aiden Liu, the man that I love and I will never ever give up on him for some guy like you” I shout at him. Lucky that our CEO reserved a private room so no one can witness this expect for our staffs. I can’t hold my anger anymore as I grab my jacket and purse to leave the party.

How could he say that to me? Love Aiden for his money? Heck no, there aren’t words can describe how but I love him.

“Krystal”

Then two arms around me. I turn and see that Tiffany and Jessica are beside me.

“You have done a great job. I’m very pleased.” Tiffany said

“Since you have shown me how much you love my brother, I promise I will help you get him back” she continues.

“First, let move your stuff into his room. So he can get use to your scent, present.” Jessica said.

“But he doesn’t want anyone to come into his room” I protest

“You know what Krystal, I am always his exceptional.” Tiffany proudly said.

Now, we on Taxi and head to my dorm grab my stuff then to Aiden’s apartment. I can see that Jessica and Tiffany are pretty nervous because they’re still not known how he will react. I’m worry too.

 

 

We’re here, in the elevator. Only our breathing can be heard. I’m the one who step in first. Mrs. Jones is surprise to see me.

“Ms. Hwang…Ms. Jung” she said

“Aiden…” Tiffany answers her

“I prefer you not to see him right now. He’s having a great amount of alcohol in him. I afraid he might do such thing” Mrs. Jones politely answer Tiffany.

“How much?” Tiffany’s now angry

“2 bottle of Whiskey” she said apologetically

“Bring me a bucket of cold water and meet us upstairs” then she quickly on her feet to upstairs. All we know is to follow her.

 

We’re quietly entering his room and spot him lying on sofa viewing outside. His ties, shoes, and jacket left organizing on the floor. Mrs. Jones hands Tiffany the bucket. She comes up next to him and splashes all of it on him.

“What the ” he stands up angrily while cursing. For the first time, I’m scare to stand next to him

“Krystal…go into Aiden’s bathroom and prepare for a warm bathtub” Tiffany orders as they’re looking at each other like they ready to fight

“What is she doing here?” Aiden shouts after I make my first move to turn to go to the bathroom.

“She’s your fiancée. She has the right to be in here with you. Stop acting like she’s a stranger. I know how you are the past 5 years. You were horrified. Now why don’t you give a chance to make-up all of her mistake? Treat her well before you lose the girl you love the most.” Tiffany shouts back

.

.

.

They’re both quiet again. I just want to be done and leave this room. But neither Tiffany nor Jessica let me do it. They order Mrs. Jones to place all of my clothes into Aiden’s walk-in closet.

“Krystal, get out of here. NOW” Aiden shouts again and this time my heart stops beating. Everything turns into a slow motion. My tear strolls down. I keep my sobbing with me.

.

.

.

“You either choose Krystal to stay here with you or we all three will be out of here” Tiffany's in her stern voice. 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________

I can see that Jessber has getting on your nerve. Don't worry...keep follow the story you will get what you want. I ....................................................promise????

HAHAHA

Comment+Subscribes