“I Don’t Like To Be Touch”

ONLY you for my heart 2

 

Krystal' POV

 

AIDEN

I want to run and jump on him but Minho still holds my hand and so hard that it starts to hurt. He steps and stand in front of me block my view of Aiden away from me. 

"Let go of her. NOW." Aiden shouts 

Minho steps back and still holds my hand.

"Aiden, this is Minho. He keeps bugging my daughter “my dad weakly said 

In a quick second, two securities come in and stand behind Aiden. 

"Minho...please let go of me..." I start to cry because it's hurt 

Suddenly I feel an arm around my waist and pull me hard. I look up, Aiden. His eyes are burning, his voice stern. Other hand, he places it on Minho's wrist and press hard that Minho has to let go of me. 

"You choose this guy over me?" Minho raises his voice 

"He's always my first choice" I quietly said and place my hand on Aiden's chest but he steps back and let go of me. 

Minho turns and looks at me, then looks at Aiden. He raises his fist and ready swing it at Aiden, I close my eyes because I don't want to see it. But for a moment, I don't hear anything. I open my eyes, Aiden's palm cover over Minho's fist. The two securities are standing behind Minho and ready to take him out of here anytime.

I see the horrible look on Minho; I bet it must be really hurt. My family keeps quiet and looks at the two of them. I tug Aiden's shirt

"Ba... Aiden...please let go of him" I miss calling him my babe or baby or honey or dear.

Aiden stiffs sharply, then let go of his hand. He nods to the guys and they drag Minho out of the room. Immediately, a strange girl rushes to Aiden and do a little check up on him. She looks worry and then she glaze at me. The way she looks at me is scary. I quickly hide behind Aiden and he notices. Then he dismissed her.

The room deepens in silent. I stand closer to him, and look up at him: his facial structure – straight nose, dark brown eyes, and kissable lips that I want it all on me everywhere. I observe him closely, drink him in.

“I’m tired. I wanna sleep. Why don’t you all go home and rest? Aiden, would you mind take my daughter back to her dorm? I mean Krystal. She looks tired.” My dad broke the silent. I feel Aiden’s hand close to mine. Quietly, I move a bit closer, sneak my fingers into his and intertwine our hand. He’s still, but doesn’t look at me. I tighten my grip as he losing and try not to let his finger touch the back of my hand. My heart sinks. I pull my hand out but he pulls back and tightens like he doesn’t want to let go of me. Mom is smiling and staring down at our secret hand-holding.

“Carrick, are you sure? Do you want me to call my friend to have him check on you a little bit? I can’t do it for you because this isn’t my hospital.” His caring voice, I keep looking up at him.

“I’m fine, don’t worry. Go home and take Krystal with you” Now, I understand his hidden wanting. My parents adore Aiden. They’re always talking about him and even scolded me after our fight 5 years ago.  

“Okay, Jessica, do you want to come with us? I can drop you off.” Aiden turns to Jessica.

“So okay, I don’t want to witness you guys making love in the back of your car.” She’s rolling her eyes at us. My parents are chuckling. Aiden and I feel embarrassing. Why do I have to be shy about it? I mean we had seen each other in bed, bathroom. My body’s getting hotter as I think about it. Aiden tightens his grip.

“Unnieeeee” I whine

“Okay okay… go home, talk thing out” Dad said

We nod in union. He takes my hand and led me to the sofa, grabs the jacket and my purse. My hand is still in his warm grip. As we leave the room, the earlier woman and other men walk calmly behind us. Their faces look so serious. I look up, his eyes look straight, and his facial looks tense. All suddenly, a man, from behind, walks quickly up in front of us. As he reaches to the door, he opens it looks side to side and step aside for us. There are two black luxury cars waiting outside. Another two men walk up and open the car door. Aiden lets me in first but still holds on to my hand closely, then he slide in next to me. The woman, who always has the death gaze at me, comes in and sits in front next to the driver.

Between us is a big gap. I want to sit next to him, lean my head on his shoulder. Then have him kiss me on my forehead.  I gather all of my courage and slowly move closer to him. He’s still and stiffens sharply. Why does he do that?

“How are you doing?” I begin the conversation for the first time after 5 years away from each other. I just want to jump on him and straddle him.

“Fine” short, and cold

I feel my tears brick my vision. Can’t hold back anymore, I let it out.

“I…miss…you” I try not to sob.

Silent is covering us again.

“Can we try again?”

“I still keep your ring, it’s here. Please…please I’m begging you.”

I reach my other hand out and want to touch his chest but he grabs that hand before I can land it on his firm chest.

.

.

.

.

“I Don’t Like To Be Touch” 

 

 

____________________________________________________________________

Well if you guys want them to meet early, then this is what they will get. 

 

HAHAHA so evil huh? Don't worry...taste all of the drama before you get to hot , love-making,