“What do you have that I don’t?”

ONLY you for my heart 2

 

Krystal’s POV

It’s amazing how that I will get to see him every morning when I wake up beside him. He’s look young and carefree when he sleeps. Remember back in High School, I used to come in to his room and woke him up. His hand and leg cross over me; they make my body hotter and craving for his touch. We’re both under his duvet. Careful not to wake him up, I turn to face him. He stirs when I reach up to caress his face.

“Hi” I murmur

“Hi” Those husky and warm voices from him still make my heart beats fast like the first we met

I lean up closer to him kiss at the corner of his lips.

“My morning kiss” he whispers

 

We lie down and facing each other. I miss how we used to have sweet time like this and earlier. I giggle at the thought.

“What?” he asks questionably

“Nothing, just that I miss the time when we been like this” I said and giggle again

“You mean ”

“Part of it”

Can’t help but giggle again

“I love that sound”

One shift move and he’s already on top of me. I yelp at the suddenly

“What sound?”

“Your giggle, just like a school girl”

 

 

After long kiss, we take a bath together. He’s always having me in his embrace. Communication is what we really need right now. We talk about how he been during those 5 years. But there is a question that I want to ask him for long. I afraid he might misunderstand my meaning.

We’re now sitting at his breakfast bar, and eating our lunch because we miss out our morning. Mrs. Jones’s always has a grin on her face. I know what she is thinking about and what she knows. Jessica and Tiffany leave early for their fly to Japan for some promotions. The elevator opens, and appears at the door are Katrina and men holding my bags. She’s look annoy. I spread Aiden’s legs and stand between them. He wraps his arms around my waist and rests his chin on my shoulder. I playfully rub my behind on his crotch.

“Mr. Liu” Katrina greets with Aiden

“Krystal” she turns to me. Her eyes send shiver throughout my body. I place my hands on his and tighten them.

“Mrs. Jones, please take Krystal’s bags and organize them back in my closet” Aiden announces

Mrs. Jones quickly obeys his order. Katrina looks at us with wide eyes. Yes lady, he’s taken, by me. I smile at the thought. I don’t want to show too much because Aiden might thing I’m not trust him like that day.

“Katrina, any news or update?” Aiden asks

“There are news ALL OVER the places about your relationship with Ms. Hwang and Ms. Jung, I mean Krystal here” she keeps gaze at me. I lower my head to avoid it.

“People demand for the truth. Other thing I would prefer you to talk to Taylor because Ms. Jung is here” I thing she purposely point out my presence.

“I will” Aiden answer uncomfortably.

“Mrs. Liu, Is there anything you’d like to do for today?” he turns my around and I place my hand on his shoulder. I’m surprise to see how proudly he is when he calls me Mrs. Liu.

“Just be with you” I murmur. He kisses me on the forehead. I notice his hands head sound a little to squeeze my butts.

“…maybe in your room” I yelp

“Well, can you do without me for about an hour? I need to check in with Taylor about those scandals and rumors.”

“Sure, you want something to eat for tonight” I cup his face

“Mrs. Jones has some potato. Can you make some season potato?” he pouts. It’s amazing how he is still remembering my cooking.

“Sure” I answer him. Before he stands up, I give him deep kisses which involve tongue battle.

“Katrina, accompany Mrs. Jones and Mrs. Liu down here while I work with Taylor” he stands up

 

While we’re peeling the potato’s skin, Mrs. Jones excuses herself for a moment. It’s awkward for just two of us. Sometime her strong gaze makes me feel sick. I shrug off by thinking of how amazing Aiden was early this morning. We have a great . My body sores because it has been long since I had with him. The thought of he poured himself into me makes my body hotter than ever. I wish he can be finish earlier so we can have second and third round. Yes, I’m greedy when it comes to him.

“What do you have that I don’t?” her voice breaks through my memory of me and him painfully.

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I know it short but I promise I'll make it up to you guys tomorrow. 

 

LOVE YOU ALL

COMMENT+SUBSCRIBE