Try again

ONLY you for my heart 2

 

Aiden’ POV

“LUNCH TIME”

Krystal is sitting on my desk with crossing leg seducing way and holding up two paper bags. My heart beats like crazy, her smile, her flawless skin, her lustful eyes, her lips. I take a deep breath.

“Mr. Liu is already had lunch with Ms. Hwang and Ms. Jung” Katrina said while standing behind me. In a blink, Krystal looks hurt. She lowers the lunch bags. The way she looked sad make my heart sink.

“So okay…my stomach still has enough space for some more…” I said while looking at her. Her eyes brighten up.

“Like old time” she fills up my sentence

“Ham sandwiches” I whisper

She bites her bottom lips.

“With tomato” she said and grins

I turn to Katrina.

“Cancel my next two appointments, and don’t disturb me” I lower my voice

As she leaves, I close the door behind her. I take another deep breath and on my heel I turn to Krystal. She’s still sitting on my desk. I frown at her provocative clothes – low cut skinny jean, too tied t-shirt. I slowly walk over to my desk and sit down behind her as I reach to my chair. She turns her whole body and spreading her legs wide that even her appears. I gulp. She swaps her feet to the hand of my chair and pulls it closer to desk. So close that I feel my body gets hotter, her intoxicated scent from our first night come back to me.

“Do you want the sandwiches for lunch…or…you want me for your lunch?”

I didn’t know that I am undressing her with my eyes until she calls me back with her y low voice. My heart beats as she leans back, prop herself with her elbows and raises her core up a little more. What am I going to do with her?

“S…sandwiches” I stutter

“I’m still having that effect on you” she smirks

Krystal takes out the sandwiches and hands me one. Its taste is still the same. Truthfully I miss this taste. She looks at me with her hot gaze. I try to avoid it because it’s making weak. And I don’t want that.

“Daddy told me that you’re here, so I thought of having some time with you” she said to break the silent

“Oh”

“I saw the picture frame of us in drawer” she said

“You were looking through my personal space” I raise my voice and she stills

“I…I’m sorry” her eyes sadden underneath her y eyes lash

 

Silent again

 

 

“How come you didn’t reply my text this morning?”

“I don’t like the way you wanted to dress” I finish with my sandwich

“Why?” she looks puzzle

“I feel unpleasant at the thought of how people see you”

“What do you mean by ‘you’? The Krystal Jung you know or the fiancé you were about to have for the rest of your life?”

Now that she is staring at waiting for the answer. I’m really tired right at the moment.

“Krystal…” I let out a big sigh.

Then I see the tear roll down her face. My heart stops beating for a quickly second.

“I get it. The date you decided to give up on me, on us; I knew that I had lost you. But never once want to believe in it. Do you know why? Because I still love you, so much that I think I could have going out of my mind. Now you back, I thought that I can fix what I did wrong. But I’m not even in your heart, then how am I going to fix it?”

She cried out then grabs her purse. On a blink, she’s out of the room. My heart sinks and so deep that it begins to build the lump in the back of my throat. I want to run to her but my feet prevent me from do so.

 

 

 

It’s 6 PM. I have been dealing with the work for straight 5 hours. The coffee helped from fall asleep on my table. My apartment is ready to be use. Jessica and Tiffany volunteer to go shopping for. I even give them a spare of keys for them. Suddenly, my phone rings.

“Liu?” I said

“Aiden…hurry up…Krystal is in the hospital now. She just fainted on stage.” Jessica’s voice

Without answering her, I’m on my feet and run.  

 

 

I arrive at the hospital, and I’m still not believed in what I just heard while ago. Jessica is at the front door to get me. She informed me that Krystal’s still in the emergency room. I leave her behind and run as fast as I can. Something in me is telling me that I have to reach there quicker.

People are surrounding Krystal’s bed. I frown and I approach my friend.

“Hey, how is she?” I ask him

“When she fainted, her head hits the round. So I afraid…”

“I want you to run a CT scan immediately” I interrupt him.

Jessica is panting next to me. She steps and stands next to her sister, who is lying on the bed. People keep on whispering my name, and else I don’t understand. I call my security to get all the unnecessary people out of here. The nurses rush in to take Krystal to the CT scan room.

My friend asked if I want to come in with them, but I prefer staying our here with the Jung family and Tiffany. They are all have the nervously look on their face. I can’t do anything but to quietly holding Jessica’s hand tight to comforting her.

“Hey Aiden” my friend calls

“She’s fine, nothing is going. We’re just overreacted about it.” He assured me

“Oh thank god” everybody said

“She has been sending to the ICU room. I can take you there”

Now, people all having their smile on their face, but it’s my turn to be nervous. How can I face her right now after our fight earlier? As we arrive at the room, she wakes and weakly smile at us; but she stares at me with bland face. Her family rushes in and holds on to her. Carrick wheels himself next to me.

“Go…talk to her” he pushes me a little.

“Guys…let gives Aiden and Krystal some room” Carrick called out

They pause and quickly step aside. Krystal’s already has tears in her eyes. I slowly pull a chair and sit next to her. Everybody leaves us alone. I grab her hand bring it up to my mouth, and I kiss every inches of it. She looks surprise.

“Hi” I begin

“Hi” she able to gain all her strength to say

“How are you feeling right now?” I murmur on her hand, still kiss on every knuckle

“Weak” short but I know that’s her best

“I was thinking about you…I couldn’t concentrate…I feel daisy. Then next thing I know, I’m in the hospital.” She continues

“About our fight earlier?” I ask

She nods.

Then I sigh.

“What I was about to say earlier is that I miss you”

“A lot” I assure her

“I miss you too” she said with a smile

“Babe…I-

“You call me babe again” her voice sounds happier

I chuckle

“I miss your smile” she continues

“I miss yours too” I hold on her hand tighter.

“Anyway, babe I have never ever wanted to give up on us. I love you so much that your thought of me cheating on you with other girl for is hurting me. I thought you would know me better. But at that moment, I was so angry and decided to go. I miss everything about you. You’re always and always there, in my heart”

“The thing you don’t want me to touched you. Uh…why?”

“It’s because you were hurting me when I gave you a chance to touch me. And only you can” I lower my head

 

An awkward silent again….

 

 

“Let try once again” she said

“I will try” I assure her

 

 

 

“Lalala…Lalala…oh thank god.” Suddenly, the Jung family pop out from nowhere dancing around, and singing. So they have been listened to us all the time.

“Yeobo….” Jessica walks in with the smirk on her face

Krystal holds my hand tightens.

“YAHH” Krystal uses all of her strength to shout at Jessica

“What? I thought that is his Korean… name” Jessica said

“I love it…” I said and Krystal glazes at me

“ONLY I CAN CALL YOU THAT” she presses on every word

“Why?” I look down at her

She doesn’t answer but just sending her death glaze. Everybody suddenly laugh so hard.

 

 

“YEOBO means honey in Korean” Jessica explains while trying to hold her laugh

Now, I turn and glaze at Krystal, who looks apologetically. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

_______________________________________________________________

 

Happy now? 

Comment+subscribe+upvote