A Twin?

ONLY you for my heart 2

 

Krystal’s POV

After we picked up mom and dad, we’re driving to my home. The photographers follow our car all the way from the hospital to home. They are very annoyed. Aiden has to increase more cars to cut off those photographers that ride on their motorcycle.  I sit in the back seat with dad and mom, while Aiden has to sit in front next to the driver.

Dad currently uses the wheelchair. Somehow I worry very much about his condition. He looks weak but still tries to smile. Aiden and his driver take care of my dad’s bags. My mom wheel dad to the stairs, she and I stare at each other know nothing to do.

“Aiden” I called

Quick seconds, he is beside me. At first, he gives me the question look then smile as he understands my concern.

“It’s so okay for him to walk. Just short then let him rest. I’ll help”

By himself, he lets my dad lean over him and takes small steps by once then stands to rest. Mom and I follow them up to their room. Aiden sits dad down on bed and rushes downstairs to get the wheelchair. After everything get settle, we leave.

Instead of follow him to the stairway, I pull him the opposite way to my room. His grin tightens as we walk into my room. I turn to see him, who has all red on his face. With all my strength, I pull him so he can be in front of him. Boldly, I push him to lie down on my bed and climb up to straddle him. I flip my hair to aside and bend down to him.

“Thank you” I murmur

“For what?” his voice is soften

“For everything, your caring for my dad touched me.”

I kiss him very chasing.

I sit straighten up and he has his hands on my waist for supporting. Our eyes meet. I place my hands on his biceps and slightly rubbing it. How firm it is have . I’m currently sitting on his member. Both of our love parts are hot. Playfully I move myself up and down.

“That is so bad of you, Mrs. Liu” He holds me still

“Don’t you like it, my sweet beloved soon-to-be mine husband.” I smirk, bend down and land small kisses on his jawline

He turns his head aside and I know he likes it. I start to kiss on his neck then bury my face at the crook of his neck. I feel secure as he wraps his arms around me. We just keep quiet. Laying on bed and enjoy each other accompany. I still can’t believe that this man is mine, soon. Thinking about ‘soon’, I just want to marry him now. I don’t care.

 

“Who SHIRT is that?” suddenly he breaks the silent by the hiss of the word

He sits up too surprise as I yelp because I lose my balance. I grab his collar to pull me back from falling to the floor. He grabs his hand around me tighter and lean to the other side of bed and grabs the shirt.

From his eyes, I see his look of betrayal, hurt, and angry. I just giggle.

“What is so funny about it?” he hisses again

I still giggle. I lay my head on his shoulder and giggle.

“Krystal Jung, this is not FUNNY” he angers

I stop

“Dummy, it’s yours.” I hit on his forehead

He stops and stares at it for a moment then to me.

“How did you get it?” he questions

The memory of that night hits back to me.

“Uh…that night…uh…the day you left, I were sitting in your room and wearing your shirt. I miss you scent, your warmness. You don’t know how much I had cried. I knew that I was wrong, I should trust you more…and…fear of losing you and thought of you gave in on us…I just I just can’t bear it…I…”

He presses his lips on my and disturbs my speech. Our tongues enter the battle. The tip of my tongue is flicking with his. The sensation sends throughout my body.

 “I love you” I whisper that last word from the speech.

“I know, I love you too” he murmurs

“Then make me yours Aiden. Please, I’m desperate to call you my husband.” I dare to rush him

“Krystal…” he sighs and I know there is the boundary

“So okay…don’t worry, just say” I said

I need to change the topic

“Do you want me to wear this tonight? I leave some of the button off?” I wink

“I prefer you wearing nothing in my bedroom”

“Shall I?”

“You may always, Mrs. Liu”

How can someone beat this adorable man?

 

“YA, we’re hungry” Suddenly, Jessica’s cold voice egos into the room.

We chuckle

 

 

Tiffany and Jessica are back on time for dinner. We’re sitting in order of

 

               Dad

Mom                      Tiffany

Jessica                  Me

                         Aiden

 

Our maids have done a good job on the food, but it’s hard for Aiden. He still not uses to this type of foods. Mainly he eats plain rice.

 

“Did you guys just packed Krystal’s stuff in her room?” my mom speaks up

 

“Huh?” Aiden and I respond in confusing

 

“What do you mean, Mrs. Jung?” Aiden politely asks

 

She looks at us puzzling as well as dad

 

“Packed Krystal’s stuff to move into your house” dad classifies

 

“Mom…Dad, Are you guys kick me out?” I playfully ask

 

“Yes, we’re desperate to carry some grandchildren. Please promise us that by the end of this year – a twin?” my dad holds up 2 fingers.

 

Mom, Jessica and Tiffany burst in laugh. Aiden and I shyly look away. In my mind, I wish dad. I wish he will make me officially his.