ON & OFF????????????

ONLY you for my heart 2

 

Krystal’s POV

My heart stops beat as I see Jessica is kissing Aiden. I turn away quickly to prevent my tear from escaping my eyes. But then, I remember 5 years ago, where all because of my jealousy that broke us apart. Now I have to learn to give me a benefit of the doubt. Bravely, I walk up to him, Jessica steps aside as I circle my arm around his neck and pull him down a real deep kiss. I can feel his surprise. He takes my hand off his neck but still deepen our kiss. My heart jumps in with joy at the same time its sink because he doesn’t want me to touch him. Then, Mrs. Jones’ words come back to me, ‘Don’t give up on him. Give him some more time to take everything in’.  We pull out as we runs out of breath.

“Hi” his husky voice makes my heart wanting more

“Hi” I control myself from launching into him.

“Don’t do it public” Jessica warns then leaves us.

We stand there and stare at each other’s eyes. But we get disturb from his assistance, that lady is getting on my nerve. Right now, my focus is Aiden; then she will be next.

“Mr. Liu, the area is getting crowded, I recommend you and Ms… hurry and process into your room” she said

His eyes never leave me as she takes my hand and walk. Now that we are in the same room, and just our breath communicate with each other

“You look stunning and y” he said after long staring at each other

“Are there enough to get you to sleep with me?”

Aiden keeps quiet and I know that I have stepped over the barrier. We continue to stare at each other. He turns me so I face the mirror in from of you. Suddenly, I feel his arms grab around my waist, and then next thing I know my back is against his chest, he hugs me tightly. Our eyes meet in the mirror.

“Ms. Jung, I am not approving for what you’re wearing right now” His y voice slowly comes into my ear. This is what I want for so long.

“I…it’s my job” I stutter

“I know” he murmurs against my earlobe. It’s making me shiver.

Then silent is surrounding us again. Now, I have time to observe him closely. Navy blue suits, grey tie, and slim fit linear white shirts are the formula of his iness. The hottest CEO, every girl is dreaming to sleep with him. I’m a lucky girl, who is his first in bed with him. But now, I don’t understand why this is happening to me. He doesn’t want like to be touch, avoid sleeping with me.

“Aiden…” I said quietly too quiet I afraid he won’t able to hear me

“Umm…” he responds

“Why did you refuse to sleep with me?” I ask and his eyes close like he’s in pain.

“I mean we’re engage. We have seen each other , and made sweet love.” I continue

“I don’t want anybody to be in my room after the incident” he finally said something but has his eyes close.

“Why?” I curious

“Because…because last time I was in there with someone, I got hurt” He takes a sharp breath then open his eyes widen when I don’t say anything because I know who he’s preferring to.

“How hurt?”

“Really hurt”

Silent again, I hate it. It reminds me of the time when I waited for Aiden in his room. Nothing but silent and loneliness, I don’t want it happen to ever again.

“What can I do to make you bring me back in there? Where I thought is our heaven” I ask as I palm my hand on his hand. He’s still for a moment then relaxes.

“I don’t know” Okay, that’s not helping at all.

“Can I at least try…?”

He nods as his head rubs against my head side.

“I love you” I murmur

He’s quiet.

“I will wait for you until you say those 3 words 8 letters 1 meaning. Will wait and wait like you did before I gave you my ity” I turn to face him, and put my hand behind my back prevent to touching him.

“Don’t follow any girl, just stand by me” I take a step closer to him but he doesn’t move back like he usually does. Recall the moment he had with Jessica earlier distract me  

He smiles, the yes-I-am-still-young kind of smile. I’m slowly bringing back my man. He takes my hand in his, and brings it up near his lips. Landing one kiss on the back of my hand makes my heart melt.

“You’re wearing my ring” he said in low voice and surprise

“Yes…It’s always on me despite all the scolding from my manager. He does have problem with this ring. But I always fight all the way to the end.” I proudly said to him.

Another smile forms on his face.

“Let’s go, I will introduce you to my member. 2 of them you already know but there is one that has been your fan for long.” I said and take his hand. We leave the room.

Hand in hand, we walk down the hallway. His staffs are always following us dutifully. On other side, our SMTOWN’s staff stunned as they’re seeing I holding other man, and that man is Aiden Liu. They’re all on their feet and bow 90 degree to Aiden. I can see that he’s embarrassing by that but he tries to keep up with his straight face. Sulli and Luna are over on Aiden. Victoria afraid to stand next to him but she does politely say hello to him.

Now we leave for the moment time, where all the artists get together for praying before we get on stage. Sooman next to Aiden, I stand on his left side, then next is Jessica and Tiffany, so on. This time our producer says in Korean quickly then changes to English.

Sooman invites Aiden to watch the performance with him in his room. He gives me a chase kiss before head off with Sooman.

 

 

After our group number, we rush off the stage. Surprising, Minho stands at the end of the stair with a towel on his hand. As I walk down so that we at the same level, he put and towel on my shoulder and rub off the sweat. From far, Aiden is watching me and him. Next to him is Jessica, who is clenching to him and surprise to see what Minho is doing to me.

.

.

.

In three second, Aiden is gone and Jessica following him 

 

__________________________________________________________

Yours all comments are every entertaining. Love it. Please continue your support