1 Week

ONLY you for my heart 2

 

Krystal’s POV

We’re all nervous to see his answer. I bet nobody can breathe at the moment. Mrs. Jones stands quietly at the door. She looks fear at what might come.

“Do whatever you want. I’m out of here” he finally said

“No…You are not going anywhere. Mrs. Jones closes the door. You’re going to stay here, take a shower, and if you need to work. Do it in here” Tiffany demands.

He doesn’t answer but I hear him sit down on the sofa. Mrs. Jones winks at me to signal now I freely access to his room. On my feet, I walk in to the bathroom to prepare for him a hot-bathtub. There are a white bathtub and a big standing shower. Then I see there a door on my right. Carefully I open it, wow…his closet. All of his clothes get organize well. There must be 30 of his suits and jackets on the right. Next to it is nice and neat shirts hang up. Bottom is drawers of ties, watches, sunglasses, socks, perfumes, and hats. In the middle are shells of shoes, about 50 of them up there. Half of the left sides are T-shirts, folded jeans and khaki. Bottom drawer is his pajamas, underwear. Other half of his sides is my clothes. All of it is still leave enough space for others to put their clothes in. At the center is a glass shell of bags. I’m lost in this world of clothes. Everything looks shine and very expensive. There are some suits still have the tag on. A black blazer costs $3,120.00. I grasp. White linear shirts – $645.00, a Cartier watch - $25,000.00

A clear-throat pulls me back from drowning in this pool of prices. I quickly turn and there he is, a man who I love the most now avoiding my presence. He’s leaning again the wall at the threshold with shirtless and his pants are hanging provocatively at his waist. What catch my eyes are couple scars on his chest. Under the dim light, he looks too y for me to handle myself from jump on top of him and kiss him. But I know we have been cornered him too much today so I calm myself down.

“Aiden…” I start

“Call him honey, babe, or whatever. Don’t call him by his name” Tiffany shouts in.

The door now closes. So I know, only us in here.

“B…babe, the water is ready. Why don’t you go and take a shower while I’m picking out a pajama for you.” I take a deep breathe in before I able to put up a normal face.

He doesn’t answer but then leave me. I let out like I have been held back my breath. Quickly I take one his pajama pants and walk out. I’m stunning at the man deep himself in a tub full of water with his eyes close. I know that he knows that I’m here standing in front of him. Under clear water, his oh-so-happy-trail appears makes my body hotter. The thing, that hasn’t been inside of me for every long time. I’m carving for it. I want to take it all in my mouth and it until he comes apart in front of me. But I know I need to work harder for him to get use to my presence first. Then I remember, I still have those effects on him.

 

I slowly take off my top and throw it freely on the floor. Then next, one move and my bra are off. I gaze down at him, and my prediction is correct. He’s looking at me passively. Then I move to my zipper. Pull it down and let my short falls down. Now I have nothing but my white . His eyes don’t leave my body. I know that my plan nearly success. I take a step to the standing shower and turn on the water. Let the warm water wash over me. I close my eyes to enjoy it. Begin with letting my hand caresses my skin.

The strong splash of water wakes me. Immediately, I open my eyes wide when I see him out of the tub, grabbing the towel to cover the bottom. In a blink of eyes, he’s out again. He has been walking out my sign for many times. I fall down on the smooth whiten floor of the shower. My eyes are drying out of tear. None can stroll down anymore.

“Krystal, you need to be strong to get him back” I said to myself.

 

 

Aiden is sitting on bed with the laptop on his lap. He’s wearing the pants I picked for him. I take one deep breath before walk over to the other side of the bed. His phone rings.

“Liu” short, strong, and full of demanding

He puts on speaker.

“Sir, Ms. Hwang orders me to cancel the entire appointment of this week. Her reason is you’re going taking here out for vacation.” The woman voice speaks

“What?” He shouts

We’re all quiet down. I’m stop rubbing lotion on my body too.

“Alright…” he said then hangs up.

“Who is she?” I start

“Huh?” he angrily answers me

“The woman who just spoke to you” I point at the phone

“My assistance, why?” he eyes are gluing on his laptop’s screen.

“Just curious, what’s her name?” I continue questioning

“Katrina” short and still angry

.

.

.

.

“I think she doesn’t like any of us.” I have nothing to say so I’m going to solve her problem with me first.

“I notice” again, can he say anything longer than that?

.

I don’t think I should continue this conversation.

“The scar on your chest” I said

“What about it?” he asks. This’ll lean me to nowhere

“Where did you get it from?”

“5 years ago, I don’t remember” without a hesitant, he answers with effortless.

 And from that, I know, it was from me when I threw the picture frame at him. There was some blood damped on his shirt. I lost in word. How could I do such thing to him, my baby?

“Aiden…let try for 1 week, if we can’t. I will give back you your ring and I will out of your side.” I said with my heart sink on the ground. My head hurts from all the thinking, missing, and loving him. IF he doesn’t want me anymore, then I will deal with it, accepting that I lose him 5 years ago.

That man I know still somewhere in him but he hidden. The Aiden Liu sits next to me is not him, this one is so quiet, rudeness, anger, not playful anymore. 

 

 

 

_______________________________________________________

I know i know this story has too many drama and heart-breaking part. But i sure to you after next chapter.........................HAHA i'm still don't know. 

 

Last chapter's viewer and comments are no joke. Thank you so much. really to be honest, i had a thought of throw away that chapter. But thank you..... 

 

You make my day. 

 

 

LOVE YOU