Chapter 1

ONLY you for my heart 2

 

No one' POV 
So many thing has changed during the past 6 years. Tiffany and Jessica debuted as girls group named SNSD. At first, Aiden didn't take that news very well. But then he gave in after she attempted to not talk to him for 10 days. Krystal, Luna, and Sulli debuted as another girls group named f(x). Aiden knew, but he didn't say anything. Everyday, Aiden and Tiffany communicate by Skype or phone call or email. They have a deal that no matter how busy they are, they still have to call one another at least 5 times per week. The conflict between Krystal and Tiffany got better. But not that close like the old time. After they debuted, the girls moved to their own dorm. 
A lot had happened to Aiden compares to the girls. On the third years of his residency,  the sponsor agreed to meet him. 
 
 
—————
 
 
Aiden' POV (flashback) 
I got a phone call from Dr. Martin right after I finished with my third times in the operation room. He asked if I meet him in his office. I'm on my way. 
I knock on the door and Dr. Martin opens it immediately on my first knock. 
"You want to see me?" I asked as I walk behind him, I see an old man in his wheel chair and a woman sit on a sofa next to him. Both of them look at me impassively. 
"Yes, and I want you to meet my old friends, and your sponsor... Mr and Mrs. Liu." I feel my feet and hand are getting colder. Maybe it's just a coincidence. 
"My...son" the old man weakly speaks up
"Aiden Liu " the woman struggle s to stand up and she walks up to me. 
"What the is going on?" I'm losing my mind now. 
"I will leave you three some private time" Dr. Martin said
"No...you don't have to. I don't have anything to say to an abusive parents, they rather abandoned their son to have their business." I turn on my heel. 
"P...please l...lis...listen to us once"the old man said 
I'm still. The whole room stills. 
"Please...son" 
"Do not call me son. To me, I don't parents, I'm adopted." Dr. Martin quietly leaves the room. 
"Aiden...please sit down" the woman looks teary. 
I walk to the sofa and sit down opposite the woman. She shifts. I stare at the old man while the woman continues on her explanation of why they abandoned me. I don't care. This is so ed up. Look at the man, I can tell that he's at last stage of heart disease.  Shortness of breath.
Palpitations (irregular heart beats, or a "flip-flop" feeling in your chest).
A faster heartbeat. Weakness.  Nausea. Sweating. He looked at me with tears roll down his face. The woman said that they needed to protect me and themselves.
"All you do is to think for yourself. Not me. And now what do you want from me? Cut all the wiping and crying. It won't melt me like in the movie." I snap. 
Suddenly, the man falls on the aground, unconsciously, and not breathing. I'm immediately on my feet and rushing to him. I put him in recovery position and kneel down next to him. 
"Call 911" I shout at the woman
I place the end of my palm on his chest and push it down 3 times and listen to his heart beat again. I repeat the process. He grasps the air as he arch his back. The people rush in to the room and I help them pull him on the car. 
"I'm Dr. Liu, give me the oxygen mask" I tell them as we run beside the cart. 
 
 
 
As we get to the emergency room, many nurses and doctors run in and help me. We get to the room. And performing the chest bump because he's unconscious again. With a miracle, he comes back alive. We all relieve. Everything happened so quick that I'm unable to think, just do, do my job. But somehow I feel more tense when I rescue him. That I need him to live no matter what it takes. We put him to sleep. I walk out and see the woman lean against the wall. She rushes to him and asks me bunch of questions. She looks scary. 
"He's okay now" I calmly said
"Thanks god" she said with a relieve
We stand there. And stare at one another. 
"Aiden..." She finally said
"What is that you want me to do?" I said
"We want you to run our empire." She looked at me 
"You can see that your dad now at the risk. You know his symptom well then us. He won't be long. Please forgive us and help out your family" 
 
 
——————— (end flashback)
 
 
No one' POV (continue) 
Aiden Josephine Liu is now the richest bachelor man in the US. He makes it in the top 5 billionaire and power man on earth. You may not find his picture on entertainment magazine. But in all sort of business newspaper and news, they got his picture every week. The girls are dying when he walks down the street. But in it, a lot of people think that he's gay, because they haven't see him with any woman. Aside him, there're always at lease 10 guard and his assistances, Taylor McCathy and Katrina Pow. 
 
 
Aiden' POV 
It's 7:00. I stretch and stare at my high ceiling. My head hurts because last night I had to drink with our business partner until 3 in the morning. I shake my head in disproval. 
Knock...knock...knock
"Come in" I said
"Sir...do you want to go over your schedule for today?" Katrina pops her head in. 
"S...sure" 
Katrina goes on and on about my schedule. I'm tired, I'm really need a break. A long break, maybe I should invite Tiffany to go off somewhere with me. 
"Alright, I think I will go off to Korea tomorrow. I'm tired of being here. Send all the data and everything that I need to my computer. I'll work on it oversea. " I said and stand up 
"How long do you plan to stay over there?" She sounded worried. 
"Long...I need to spent sometime with Tiffany. Probably I'll buy an apartment and plan to stay there." I have been thinking about this so long. Tiffany will be jump in with joy. She's always begging me to send my empire to Korea. I mean I have a lot of partnership over there. Especially with The Jung family. They had helped during my tough times. I had a wish that if they could not tell her about. Her, I test the word in my mind  as I touch my lock necklace. I put it back inside my T-shirt. 
"Sir...what's wrong?" I forget that she's still here 
"Uh...nothing...anything else" 
"Sir...uh...would you like me to accompany you? I mean with Taylor too." She blushes, what the ...
"Sure... I think that is a great ideas. Tell Taylor to prepare the Jet, and make sure that no media at ALL. Book the hotel near SM Enter.'s office so I can visit my sister. Get us a car  and translator too. I don't want to get  lost over there. Please help me pack my stuff. 
"I understand" 
"I'll meet you down stare in 30 minutes." I stand at my bathroom's door. 
"Certainly sir" she walks out and closed the door behind her 
 
 
 
I have live through almost of my interview. We're in my office. The lady, who sit opposite side with me keep flirting with me like there'll be no tomorrow. I feel uncomfortable. 
"Mr. Liu, I want to ask more about your private life. Will that be okay with you?" She asked
"Depend on how private that question is, but surely I will try my best" I calmly said
"Thank you... Mr. Liu, is there or was there anyone has capture your heart?" She asked. 
I think as I close my eyes. I'm not sure if I should answer the question.  
"There was and there is, that person is always there" I decide to speak the truth. I was hurt, and still hurt but that doesn't mean I have to hide those feeling.
"May I ask who is the lucky girl?" She turns to cold mode. 
"She is someone that has the key to my heart" I ask
"Sir...can you drop some more hint?" Where is she going with this?
"No, I think that is no longer just about my privacy but it involves other person." I shake my head.
"I think we are done, thank you for time. Are you sure you want me to print everything?" She rises and offer a hand shake.
"I won't mind" I hold out my hand to her. She holds on to my hand and I feel so uncomfortable. 
 
 
Katrina leads her out and I sit back on my chair. I feel my phone ring inside my pocket.
"Liu" 
"Oppa, don't answer the phone like that. Especially to me" Tiffany's angry voice 
"Hey, I didn't that is from you. What's up?" I try my hip-hop tone, and I heard she laughs
"I bet it was so awkward for you" she keeps laughing
"Hey Aiden" 
"Hey Jessica, what are you two doing?" I ask as I lean back to my chair
"We're just finished practice for our coming up SM Town concert here in Seul." Tiffany answers
"And you're on the speaker in a room with other member" Jessica said
"Do they understand what we are saying?" I ask
"Some of them, well...actually... Some of them are staring at us wanting to talk to you" Jessica continues
"Do they know me?" 
"Yes...who doesn't Aiden, they know you before but I told them you're my brother like 3 years ago. And they pretty thrill about it" she said 
"Say hi to them" Jessica excited
"Hello girls" 
Immediately I hear they squeal and scream. I laugh. 
"Tiffany, were you say that you will have another concert?l ask
"Yes" she cautiously answers
"What do you think if I say I'll be there?"  I grin
"WHAT?" Tiffany screams
"WHAT?" Jessica screams 
"What do you think?" I asks
"Hell yeah" both of them scream that I have to put the phone out of my ear. I laugh along with them. I bet my sister and Jessica are doing their happy dance.
"Girls...it'll be there---" I said but got interrupted 
"What's so funny?" The voice startles us.
"Tiffany's bro..." After that I hear nothing
"Nothing, we just finished our practice that's all." Tiffany said
"Really?" She asks
"Yeah" Jessica answers
 
I hear the knock on my door. 
"Come in"
"Sir the meeting is ready"
"I'll be there in 5 minutes" 
 
A minute or so later 
"Oppa" I hear Tiffany's voice again
"Yes...was that her?" I ask
"Yes" she answers 
"Oh...baby...I need to go, I'll arrive probably tomorrow." 
"What? That early" she said 
"Yeah, I'm really need to go. I love you" I hang up 
 
 
 
 
 
 
------------------
Hello guys, this's not really special, but I'll get there later. 
 
Thank you for so much support, please continue your work such as comments + subscribes +up vote, and as I continue to update daily 
 
 
Love you all