Yeobo

ONLY you for my heart 2

 

Krystal’s POV

My heart stops. I look at him with madness, loveliness, and tiredness. My eyes just let the tear coming out like I have been keeping it inside. I turn my wrist to be free from his tighten grip as well as other hand out of his hand. He sits still and stares at me impassively. I move back to my sit and cry and cry and cry. How come this silent is so loud? The lump in my throat grows bigger that I can even breathe. He keeps quiet, and when I gaze up at him, I see him still look at me with unreadable face.

The car stops and I know we’re here in front of my dorm. The driver and the woman get out of the car.

“One question…I hope you can answer it with your kindness and truthful heart.” I try to keep my sobbing down

“The interview… Was it about me?” I look straight at him in the eyes

“Yes it was” he said

Suddenly, my side passenger’s door opens. The woman looks at me. She makes me feel like I’m some kind of criminal. Who is she, anyway? I want to ask him, but I afraid he might think that I’m not trust him. I keep my words, my questions.

“Good night…” I quietly said. I wait and wish for a goodbye or goodnight kiss. It’s hard.

“Can you at least give me your phone number?” I continued

He fishes out from his pocket an IPhone and hands it to me. I take it and slide to open, but it needs password. He presses the number to my surprise it’s my birthday date. The home screen appears a picture of…. Me…sleeping with my thumb in my mouth. When did he take this? I feel my cheek heating up while type in my number and then press call.

‘You make me smile like a sun, fall outta be. Sing like a bird, dizzy in my head, Spin like a record.’

Aiden’s singing rings on. He stills. I give him an apology shrug. Suddenly, he responds with his shy smile. OMG, his angelic smile…I just want to grab him and kiss him like crazy. But I hold back and hand him back the phone. As I put my feet out and ready to get out, he grabs my hand and slowly put it up to his mouth. A deep kiss on the back of my hand turns my body back to joy.

“Goodnight” his warm voice makes me shy. I don’t want to let go of him.

“Can…Can I kiss you?” I ask as he stiffens again. Maybe, he doesn’t want to be touch again. Like during while we’re in high school. It took me quite long to get to touch him.

We quiet.

“So okay…” I take my hand back from him and blow him a kiss

“That’s my goodnight kiss for you darling” I shout on my backward way back to the dorm. He smiles. Oh… a man that newspaper usually said about his cold hearted, a man never smile – That’s not true, because I was the one take that smile away from him. I promise myself that I will get those beautiful smiles back on his face. Maybe only for me, because I don’t want his killer smile seduce anymore girls out there. He’s mine.

 

 

Aiden’ POV

The hotel I stay in is not too far away from her dorm. As I reach to the front door of my presidential suit, my phone starts to vibrate. I take it out, it’s a message.

“It’s me” short but I fully aware who it from

“I aware of that” I text back as I open the door after slide the card

I dismiss most of my staffs. Katrina and Taylor come in with me in my room. I enter and place my phone on the drawer next to my bed. My assistances stay outside because I don’t like anyone to come in to my room. Sometime in the morning I let Katrina knocked on my door to wake me up. I back to the living with them

“Taylor…First thing tomorrow, I want you get all of the information about one of the best penthouses in Tiffany’s apartment. And Katrina…I need to deal with Jung Enterprise so get all of my stuff over there by noon. I think that’ll be it for now, you all may leave.”

Tomorrow morning will be a busy day for me again. I thought that I can spend some quality time with Tiffany, but it seems to be hard. She’ll understand. I see my phone keeps vibrate, a phone-call from her.

“Hey” I said with low voice

“Hey…I didn’t expect you to pick up your phone. I just want to leave a voice-message for you” she said

“Now I’m on the phone, why don’t you tell me?” I sit down on bed and taking off my shoes

“Uh…Uh…I want to say that it’s great to see again. I miss you like crazy. Minho and I are just friends, please don’t overthink it. Thank you for taking care of my dad, he’s really graceful. Can I call you something?” she carefully said

“Okay” short but not as cold as I usually did

“I want to call you - yeobo”

“What is that word mean?” I ask

She pauses.

“Just mean…uh…Aiden in Korean. That’s all” she quickly said at the end

“Okay…Yeobo…sound good to me” I begin to take off my jacket, ties, and my shirt

“Are you going to sleep now?” She asks

“No…I need to work”

Quiet again

“….Y…Yeobo…you look tired, why don’t you go to sleep? Please” She sounds worry

How come the word ‘yeobo’ make her stuttering?

“okay”

“Promise?” she sounds better

“okay”

“Goodnight…Yeobo” a kiss thought the phone and then she hangs up.