Lipstick testing?????????????

ONLY you for my heart 2

 

Aiden’ POV

I go downstairs to the kitchen for some breakfast. The house is so quiet. Katrina and Taylor are already waiting for me at entrance. We greet each other with a nod and they bow. I sit on one of the bar stool. Taylor hands me the Wall Street Journal and other types.

“Good morning Mrs. Jones” I said then she smiles

Mrs. Jones has bacon and eggs for my breakfast. I take at slip of my coffee then hold up the newspaper. On the front page of the cover, the head title chokes me. Our lucky girl – Jessica Jung. Then the article continues with statements in bold.

 

Our CEO was rushing in the hospital immediately after heard his rumor girlfriend’s sister fainted. He was there all the time, holding the girl’s hand to comforting her. No one knows the heartless CEO, Aiden Liu, has the sweet side.  One of the insider commented that Tiffany L. Hwang is his sister. We, the world, demand the truth from Liu’s representative. 

I chuckle and throw the newspaper on the bar. They have no clue how I love. Speaking of the girl, I wonder where they are. Specially, Krystal, she’s never over sleep. Is something happen to her that no one knows? I’m stop eating and looking up at Mrs. Jones.

“Yes dear?” she can read my face sometime

“Where are they?” I ask

“Now, you remember about them. They left early to rehearsal for the concert tonight. I was asking Taylor to send them off. Don’t worry, there are 3 men following them.” She answers calmly

“Thank you” I smile and continue on my breakfast.

“Aiden Liu, Don’t taking too long. Things might get more complicate than you thought. Girls, they don’t have that patient” She said

“Here is your lunch, Krystal prepared to for you.” She hands me the similar brown paper bag.

“It was sweet of her” She continues.

I look at her; try to get more out from her. But after she keeps shut then leave the room. Has she been talking to her? But what were they talking about? I then shrug off the question as there is an incoming call.

It’s the CEO of SM Entertainment. He invites me to attend to the concert tonight. I agreed to come since I’m the one pay for everything. It’ll be great thing to come and support the girls. But my morning is still working with tons of work from my own company and the Jung enterprise. Now the news of Carrick gave me the company to take care has bump up more rumor about because of I’m dating Jessica. Who said that I am dating her? I bust of laugh every time I see the media have no clue about my personal life.

At 3:30 PM, my staffs and I leave the office to go to the concert’s location. We have to arrive at the backside to prevent any photos of me at the concert leek out. Lee Sooman welcomes us as soon as we put our feet down. He personally hands us the security tag. We’re all exchange business type of smile. He begins to introduce others, but I’m not very interested in it until…

“This is BoA” he said and points to her

She shyly smiles and offers me hand shake. The way she hides her embarrassment is cute. Her English is nearly perfect. I notice that she’s looking at my lips the whole time I’m talking to Sooman. This girl is really something.

We then move around to examine things. The artists are getting ready in their waiting room. People are surprising to see me in the backstage. My assistances ask them nicely not to take any picture of me. He gives me my own waiting room. It’s looking good.

It’s bored the heck out of me to just sit here in this room. I decide to visit Tiffany. As I step out, there is someone already stand out here ready to help me.

 

I slightly knock on the door as we arrive at the room named Girls’ Generation. For some reason, my heart beats fast as we’re waiting outside. Then a girl peek her head out. She grasps then covers with her palm. That’s the affection I have on women. I flash my smile at her. Suddenly, I see her tear stroll down her face. Shoot, my affection is going too far.

“Miss… Are you okay?” I ask even though I know she doesn’t understand me.

Then I hear familiar voice egos from the room.

“Wait…OPPA”

Within 3 seconds and there she is. Tiffany is in her costume, which looks too y on her. I frown.

“Hey…” I said

“You’re here” she widens her eyes

“Yes, I’m here to support you.”

The girl is now having difficulty breathing. Tiffany turns to say something with her in Korean. She nods then step back inside.

“Come in, oppa” Tiffany opens the door.

“Is it okay for me? I mean its girl’s dressing room” I said

“Don’t worry. They will thrill to see you” she said.

I turn to tell my staffs to stay outside. As I walk in, there are girls and girls everywhere. They’re all look gorgeous. All in once, they bow then said in union ‘annyeong haseyo’. I raise one of the eyebrow try to figure out what that word mean.

“They were saying hello to you” Tiffany whispers

Ahhh….

“Good evening, ladies” I said in husky voice they squeal.

I smile then they’re all screaming. Come out of nowhere, I feel like someone just hit on my back. I turn and it’s Jessica.

“Hey” I put on my husky voice again but this time, I lean so my face gets closer to hers.

“It works on my sister and others girls, but not me” she coldly said

 

“I just want to say hi” I said loudly

“And good luck. You’re all look beautiful and y.” I said then Tiffany translates it to them.

Before I leave, they ask if they can each get a hug. I smirk but then one by one, they give me a brief hug. Because Tiffany has to finish with her make-up, Jessica agrees to walk with me back to my waiting-room. All eyes on us again.

“Hey, let fool them” Jessica stops then whisper to my ears.

We begin with holding hand, then acting all sweetly. As we arrive at my room, suddenly Jessica leans in and kisses me on my cheek. Then said to my ear “Lipstick testing”

.

.

.

.

 

 

My heart beats fast.

 

.

.

.

We’re knowing that all eyes on us, but there’s one that startling both of us. 

 

 

 

__________________________________________

I love to create drama one by one. Please continues your support.