Mistake

ONLY you for my heart 2

 

Jessica's POV 
After I heard the news, Tiffany and I are rushing to the hospital immediately. As my doubt, Krystal is pregnant. I wonder what Aiden's respond is. Maybe, he's jumping up and down in joy. We arrive. 

Opposite with what I thought 5 minutes ago. Krystal lies lifelessly on her bed while mom and dad have no idea. They're too happy. Aiden is nowhere to be found, so I walk up to her. Then whisper in her ear
"Where is he?"
She shakes her head then from her eyes, a hot steaming tears escapes. 
"Where is he?" Tiffany asks the same question
Krystal doesn't answer, but still looks pale and lifeless. I hold her hand. Tiffany now looks angry, she understands her brother more than anyone else. 
"Krystal, honey, Are you okay? Are you hungry? Do you want to eat or drink?" Mom asks but
she shakes her head. Dr. Jason appears at the door. He looks like he knew the story. 
"Doctor, when can she leave?" My dad asks
"Actually, she can leave now" Dr. Jason answers professionally 
"Well, Tiffany helps me pack her thing. But where is Aiden? I thought he runs to see you.” Mom asks Dr. Jason, but he frowns then looks back to Krystal and me. I give him a wink to signal.

“Oh yeah…He…uh…he runs to get from nutrition milk for Krystal” Why is he stutter? Have he ever lie before?

“Remember, don’t let her emotion get overwhelm negatively. Although Aiden knows all about this he can take of his wife, I just want…uh…every one of you beware of it”

 

 

Mom and Dad are dying to see the apartment but both of prevent them to come in. Krystal says nothing. She stares out on the road the hold time.

 

Tiffany and I are the first to enter the apartment, lastly is Krystal, who still walks consciously behind. Mrs. Jones comes out to greet us. A conversation from the living is startling us.

“Aiden, stop drinking…. Give me that cup...”

“She is pregnant with a…a….ano…oth…er man wh…i…le I’m a….way”
“They w…e…we….went behi…nd….my.back”

“You’re too drunk”

“Let me get you to bed…”

 

But then, what even shock is Krystal’s outburst from behind us

“GET YOUR ING’S DIRTY HAND OFF MY HUS….”

Her voice gets so high that at the end it gets mute. I don’t know whether she did it because she failed on high note or she did it on purpose. Krystal steps up as she pushes us away. Just look at how weakly walks up to where those two people, my heart sinks. 

“Krystal…”

Tiffany and I run up to her as we see her fall on the floor because she’s too weak.

“Let go of me” she’s trying to shrug off from our help.

I have to tell, this is a very awkward moment. Aiden is too drunk to know anything is happening; Katrina and Krystal stare at each other; right now, in front of her, Krystal looks too small to fight anything. I elbow Tiffany.

“Mrs. Jones, call Taylor to get Katrina out of here. Then let the security know that she IS NOT welcome to this apartment.” Tiffany shouts

Taylor doesn’t take long for his duty. He immediately gets Katrina out of the room. Krystal doesn’t react to anything. Her gaze now shifts to Aiden who is keeping on drinking. I stand next to her to look at her. She doesn’t react, too; just pool of tears leak out from her face.

“You…uh…okay?” I dare to ask

She startles like I just wake her up from daydreaming

“Yeah, I’m okay. Can I sleep with you, tonight?” she looks at me

“Uh…I…mean okay” I surprise

“How about him…”

“I’m tired, let’s go” she interrupts me

 

 

Krystal’s POV

Everything is just starting to get well then now all bull things come up. I’m tire of dealing with any of these. My head hurts. About him, he can stay there for the night. Yeah, I treat him like that, just exactly how he treated me earlier. Alone, in that bed, and cold…

 

 

 

 

“Krystal” Aiden’s shouting outside.

Jessica bolts up. She looks at with a question look. He is now banging on the door.

“Jessica, is Krystal in there” he continues to shout

I look over to the clock; 8:30. My body is aching everywhere.

“Do you want me to call him off?” Jessica quietly asks

“I can handle that” Weakly, I get out of her bed. The room is spinning, and then I stop walking. My head hurt so badly. I take a breath in before open the door. Mrs. Jones, Taylor, Tiffany, and Aiden look at me intensively.

“Would mind move?” I look at them

“Taylor, I’ll be ready in 20 minutes” he bows

All of them except him step aside.

“Where are you going?” He asks

I ignore

“Where are you going?”

“Where ARE YOU GOING?”

I stop

“Oh, you still care for me?”

“Of course, you’re my wife”

“I am? I thought I’m ed-up you abandoned yesterday” I point at me

“Krystal…”

“Don’t you remember what you said yesterday? I went behind your back so that I’m pregnant.”

“Were you? If not then how could you get pregnant?”

My heart stops. I think I can likely faint once again. But I strengthen up. I put up the best smile that I could.

 “You were?” his look is horrified

Anger is not the word to describe how I am feeling right now. I can’t take it anymore. My hand swings across his face with my notice. It was so hard that his head turns aside

“Yes, I was. I was ing other man. I’m telling you…he was great…you know…it wasn’t exactly , it called love-making…I felt awesome, loving, and overwhelm when his shot load of in me.” I stare at him

"Are you happy with the result?" 

"But to me, I am"

 

Tears? No more. I can't still believe that is what he is thinking about me. For one moment, have I ever do anything to show him that I'm interest in any men other than him?

 

“I don’t know if it was a mistake for me to marry you”

 

 

I shake my head then walk ahead ignore all the eyes and him.

____________________________________________________________________

Well i'm having a bad day. Please mind share it with me through the chapter. I could've do it stronger but it may shock you all so I'm calm myself down. 

 

 

COMMENT+ SUBCRIBES