Day 2: Last time to....?????

ONLY you for my heart 2

 


Day 2

Krystal’s POV

I can’t sleep the whole night. Just imagine how today my last day to seeing him is, can help but to cry. In the middle of the night, Aiden left the room to me. He was so quiet, but he didn’t know that I knew. Since that, I have been sitting at the sofa and looking out the window. Thinking of nothing but to feel sad that now I love him more than he loves me. I thought that we’re finally back together. But I’m wrong. Whatever I do can’t change the man’ frozen heart.

Disturb of the still quiet door calls me back to the present. I turn to him who is in shock when he sees me already wake. Now it’s 8 AM. He comes back before I wake so I won’t know that he left the room last night. But he doesn’t remember that I used to wake up earlier than him. I smile to the man who stole my heart first time we met. Where had he been? That hair is not a just-wake-up type. Did he sleep last night? Too many questions that I want to ask him. But I hold back. What am I right now to command him?

“You wake?” he asks with surprisingly tone.

“Yeah…” I awkwardly said.

Let not bring any bad mood in today. It’s going to be a fun and full of memories with him.

“Let brush our teeth together” I turn my mood 360 degree to a childish playful girl.

I don’t let he to have a second thought, quickly I grab his hand and drag him to the bathroom. Unable to touch him, my hand feels aching. He’s leaning against the wall and brushing his teeth. I’m sitting on the bathroom’s table, brushing my teeth. For the first move, I cross my legs. He’s stiffening. I shyly smile. Then I remember yesterday, after I turn him on, it was a disaster. I get down and stand on my feet.

After finish brushing our teeth, we’re stand in the bathroom doing nothing but stare impassively at each other. He’s still in his gray satin pajama, and a white t-shirt. Hidden underneath his t-shirt is a figure of our couple necklace. His is the lock and mine is the key. I take one careful closer to him. He’s standing still. I reach up my hand.

“I won’t touch you” I assure him

Get the necklace; I put them out from hiding underneath his shirt as I take my out at the same time. I plug my key to his lock. It fits perfectly. I turn the key aside and the lock immediately open.

“You are now free” I announce while my heart hurts like it drop from a high tower.

“Put it back” he commands

“Why?”

“You locked it up, now you’re just want to open it and let it free easily like that?”

We’re quiet for a moment. My mind goes blank after what he just said

“You confuse me, Aiden Liu” I put back the lock pad to his necklace.

 

I come out from the bathroom and Aiden follows behind. We have nothing to do so Aiden leave to his study room to attend to a meet for his other company. I sit bored the heck out of my mind. The knock on the door startles me.

“Krystal?” Jessica comes in

“Hey” I said as get off the bed to greet her

“Where is he?” she asks curiously

“In his study” I said quietly

“You guys okay?” she looks worry

I keep quiet from her.

“Last day?”

I nod

“Then you should take him somewhere and enjoy a day together”

I lower my head

“It’s up to you guys. I need to go to my rehearsal for Legally Blond.” She kisses my head then leaves the room.

 

 

 

 

 

“Hey sleepy head, wake up” a voice tingling in my ear, it feels like an energy for my heart beat faster

I open my eyes and there he is so close to me that I can even scent his breathe. I was so tired that I don’t even know when I felt asleep.

“Here is your lunch” he said

“What time is it?” I quickly sit up

“5 pm”

I sleep for 8 hours straight.

“What is it? You miss your schedule?” he asks all considerate

Yes, a schedule that I want to spend time with you on my last day with you. I shallow the thought.

“No…” I lie

Now I notice, he’s all dress in dark suit with no tie.

“Are you…uh…going somewhere?” I ask

“Um…I’m going out for couple drink with my staff. Staying home bored the hell out of me.” He dryly said while try to put on his shoes

I lost my chance to spend the day with me. What can I do about it now? I slept through the day, and I bored him out. Staying with me is uninteresting for him? He never did that to me but maybe now. Maybe he tired of me. At this moment I can’t ask the question like are you tired of been with or something like that. He doesn’t even my presence in his apartment. The tray of food he brings to me looks good but I lost my appetite.

I walk with him to the elevator where Katrina stands next to him. She dresses casual but it still show full , low cut jeans. Her clothes are too provocative. To me, she’s a predator. She wants him to sleep with her. I know it by the way she looks at Aiden and how she twists her body.

“Aiden…don’t go…stay home with me” while saying it, I can feel my tear strolls down on my cheek. Since I met him, he never dared to make me cry but now I think I cry every minute when I’m with him. My face gets warmer.

“I’m sorry…nevermind…you should go… and have fun…I’ll miss you, baby” I’m sobbing and turn away to go back upstairs. I want to run away from it. When I said ‘I’ll miss you’ I meant it. This is it. We’re done. I can’t do anything about it.

I walk into his room, close the door quietly behind me. I clasp the door handle and lean my back against the door. My tears keep pouring out like rain in their season. I want to lie on bed and if I can let me sleep forever. So I don’t have to face whatever it comes. I said that I can deal with it by the time I out of his life. But it’s a lie. I can’t. I can’t do anything without him. I have been lived in hell during those 5 years. Lifelessly, I stand up and walk over to the bed. Stay one last time on his bed; take in all of his scent before me out of here. I hear the door click open. Maybe Mrs. Jones comes to comforting me. I keep on sobbing until I feel the bed shift under some weight as it comes behind me.

“Hush” It’s him. His arm wraps around me and pulls me closer to him. He breathes softly against my skin.

For ages, neither of us says anything. We just lie there together. He holds me tight. For some miracle, his warmness calms me down and I stop crying.

“Aiden…” I can’t take silent any longer.

“Umm…” he mumbles

“Let’s go out. Like a date” I said as I very slowly turn in his arms so I can face him

“If that what you want” He reaches his thumb up and wipes away my tears left over on my face.

I gaze at his beautiful face for a moment. He keeps his eyes on me and giving nothing away. For some reason, he’s so breathtakingly handsome.

“Where do you want to go?” he asks which call me out from drooling from kissing him

“Uh…Jessica is currently in Legally Blond. We can come to support her” I said while caress his dear face.

“Okay…why don’t you go change, I’ll walk for you downstairs.”

Before he gets off his bed, he kisses me briefly on my temple.

 

 

 

Aiden has his staffs us to the theater. This time only his other assistance goes with us along with some security. He lets me play on his phone. There isn’t anything except his contact number and several personal file that require password.

There’re a lot paparazzi outside. It’s making difficult for us to go in. They all scent Aiden’s presence and they’re shouting his name. When we get off, they spot me too. Aiden takes my hand by surprise and run to the box office to buy us ticket. The seller is root on her feet when she sees us. I do the talking, and he does the paying.

We’re in the house and wait for the show. Aiden and I stand at the corner. He covers me and his staffs cover us from being take pictures. I receive a text message from Jessica.

Jessica: You and Aiden are here?

Me: Yes, how do you know?

Jessica: When Aiden is just at the gate of the parking lots, I already know by then. Why do you decide to bring him here? He won’t understand a word I say.

Why didn’t I think about it? I look up at Aiden who looks at me with same unreadable type.

“What’s wrong?” He asks

“I shouldn’t bring you here. It’s all in Korean, you won’t understand.” I worry

“Don’t worry. I have seen this musical for many times.” He smiles

“Are you sure? We can go somewhere to eat”

“No, so okay, after the show we can go somewhere to eat with Jessi” he reassures me with his oh-so-hot-smile.

“Kiss me…” I whisper too quietly

He traps me in the corner. Leaning closer and too close so our lips meet, the kiss becomes deeper in a blink. The flash gets more aggressive. He pulls out even we haven’t breathless yet.

“Touch me…” he looks at me

Touch him, am I dreaming? I look up at him, he nods. Carefully, I reach up and place my palm on his chest. He closes his eyes. I kiss on his chest. Just on his fabric enough for my heart jump in with joy. But maybe he’s just feeling bad when he made me cry earlier. By that feeling, I become greedier for him. My last day to see him, to touch him, to kiss him, to love him

“I love you” I murmur to him

He keeps quiet again. I’m right; nothing can do to change him right now.

 

 

 

We’re holding walk to our car after the show done. Jessica can’t come with us so we go home and have diner prepare by Mrs. Jones. It’s delicious.

 

I finished change into my pajama, Aiden lies on bed watching English News on TV. He turns as he notices me.

“Hey” I climb in bed next to him

He looks at me.

“It’s already 11 o’clock. Sleep” I playfully command

He doesn’t move as I reach to the drawer on his side for the remote. I turn it off. Then I lie down and facing him.

“Sleep” I’m mouthing to him. He closes his eyes.

Not long to take him to drip off. My last time to see him sleep

“Good night my prince” my last time to wish him a good night

 

 

I look over to his room one last time. He’s not here. My luggage is already finishing. I walk to his drawer, place my ring, key necklace, and a paper said

 

Even if we can’t be together in the end. I’m still grateful you were part of my life at one point.

                                                I Love You,

                                                Krystal

Been thought a lot of struggle, I maintain to bring down my heavy luggage. Everybody is still deep in their sleep at this time, 6 AM. When I get to the elevator, I press the button going down. Those beautiful time I had with Aiden, will always be there in my heart. The elevator’s door opens. I take a deep breathe once again. Make my first step to the door.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Krystal” 

 

_____________________________________________________________________

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love you 

Muhz muhz *kiss* *kiss*

Comment+Subscribe+Upvote. 

*love**Love*