Chapter 8

Everlasting

Seohyun's POV

My alarm rang to wake me up from my sleep. I looked at the clock and it showed 6.00 am. Urghh, I really hate to wake up in the morning, moreover today is Monday. I wanted to sleep again but my mom knocked my door. "Yes, eomma. I already woke up."

"Okay. Go wash up and went out of your bedroom to eat breakfast."

"Ne, eomma," I said and quickly got up from my bed and went to the bathroom. After I finished, I wore my school uniform and put up my hair to a ponytail. Then, I went out of my bedroom and went to the dining room.

"Good morning, eomma!" I said as I pulled a chair and sat on it.

"Good morning, sweetie~! Had a good sleep?" my mom asked and she hand me my toast.

I accepted my toast. "Of course," I said as I eating my toast. I finished my toast and drank my chocolate milk. After finished drinking it, I grabbed my backpack. "I will go now. See you, eomma!" I said as I walked out of the door. I went to the lift and pressed the L button, which is the lobby floor. I arrived at the lobby floor and went out of the apartment to go to my school.

After 15 minutes of walking, I finally arrived at my school. It was still 6.40 am. I think I came too early. I walked toward my class and sat on my chair. There were only three students in the class! Because I still have 20 minutes more before the bell ring, I decided to sleep.

 

Kyuhyun's POV

I walked to my class as I ate my bread. I couldn't get time to eat my breakfast at home since I woke up late. But, luckily, I am not late. I arrived at my class and walked towards my chair beside Seohyun. I saw her sleeping peacefully with her head on her table. She looked so cute. I tried to wake her up because the bell is almost ring. I poked her cheek and she fluttered her eyes open. I smirked at her. "Annyeong, Seohyun!"

She blinked her eyes and finally she fully awakened. "Ah, Kyu. Annyeong."

"The bell is almost ring so I wake you up."

"Oh. Where's Yonghwa?" she asked. Why Yonghwa is the only one she's thinking? Not me? Yeah, I know that she loves him, but can't she think of me? I sighed.

"Yonghwa hasn't come. Maybe, he's a bit late," I said and sat on my chair. She nodded.

Just before the bell rang, Yonghwa came in. "Yonghwa! Annyeong," I heard Seohyun said. I looked at the door and saw Yonghwa walking towards his chair. I waved at him and he waved me back.

"Annyeong, guys!" he said and sat on his chair.

"You're almost late again, Yong! Try to wake up earlier." Seohyun said.

"But at least I'm not late. So, it's still okay."

"Yah, Seohyun's right. You have to wake up earlier. You can't always running to school and arrived here panting and sweating," I said.

"Okay, Mr. Cho and Ms. Seo! I will wake up earlier next time. But I don't promise," he said and chuckled.

Then, our class teacher, Mrs. Kang, came. All of the students thought that she went to the wrong class because she teaches English, not Math.

"Students, I know that it's supposed to be Mr. Shin class, but I have something important to tell you. I want you all to meet your new classmate. Shinhye, come in." Mrs. Kang said.

Wait, Shinhye? Park Shinhye?

Then, a familiar face came in.

 

Seohyun's POV

What did she say? A new classmate? And she called her Shinhye? Is it Shinhye, our friend?

Then, a girl that I really know came in. It's really Shinhye. She smiled at me, Yonghwa, and Kyuhyun. I couldn't believe my eyes! She's moving here?! How come she didn't tell me? Yeah, I was happy since I can spend more time with her. You know, I also need to hang out with girl friends.

"Shinhye, you can introduce yourself."

"Kamsahamnida, Songsaengnim." She bowed. "Annyeonghaseyo. Park Shinhye imnida. I'm from Busan. Nice to meet you all," she said and smiled.

"Okay. You can sit there," Mrs. kang said as she pointed a chair behind Kyuhyun. She walked towards the chair and smiled at me.

"Okay. Now, open your book and I will call Mr. Shin. Don't be too noisy," she said and walked out of the class. The class became noisy.

"Yah! Why didn't you tell us you're moving school?" I asked.

"Mian. I just want to make a surprise," she chuckled.

"But it's really good that you're here with us. We can spend more time together, right?" Yonghwa said.

"Of course." Kyuhyun nodded. Just then, Mr. Shin came and the class became quiet again.

"Okay, students. Let's study now."

 


 

We were in the canteen, eating our lunch. "Wow, the food here is really delicious!" Shinhye said.

"Of course!" I said and continued eating. After finished, we went to the garden and sat on the grass. It was really relaxing here. So, we decided to chat here.

"By the way, why did you suddenly move? Is there something wrong?" Yonghwa asked.

"Ani. Kyuhyun told me to move here. So, I thought about it. After so much thinking, I decided to move here and when I told my aunt, she agreed! I was very happy. Then, I decided to move here on March and here I am," Shinhye told us. All of us nodded.

"Wait," Shinhye said. I looked at her and she looked at somewhere behind me. I turned around to see what is she looking at. There, I saw three girls talking and laughing. I don't even know who they are.

"Why?" Kyuhyun managed to ask and he also looked at the three girls.

"Wh-who are they?" Shinhye asked, stuttering.

"The three girls?" I asked.

She nodded and looked at me. "Do you know them?"

I shook my head. "Ani."

"I know them," Yonghwa suddenly said. "They are Jessica, Krystal, and Sooyoung. Why?"

"Ani. I think I met them somewhere before," Shinhye said.

"Ah, I see."

Then, we continued chatting until the bell rang.

 


 

Shinhye's POV

Finally, the school ended. What a tired day. I went out of the class with Seohyun, Yonghwa, and Kyuhyun. I stopped to look for my handphone in my bag, but it wasn't there. I guess I left it at the class. They noticed that I stopped, so they stopped too.

"Why? You left something?" Yonghwa asked.

"Ah, I forgot my handphone. I think I left it at class. I will look for it. You guys just went to the cafe first. I will meet you there! Byeee!" I said and ran to the class.

When I arrived at the class, I looked at my table and found my phone under the table. What a relief. Suddenly, the door closed behind me. I was surprised. My jaw dropped the moment I turned around.

 

 



I'm really sorry for not updating *bows* I wanted to update but I couldn't use the computer. Really sorry ><

So, here is the update. I hope you'll like it. Though, it may be not good enough. I'm trying to improve my writing skill ^^ I will try to update again. Maybe next week? I just hope that I won't be very busy with school.

Actually, because today, school ended earlier than usual, I can update this. Hehe XD

Welcome to the new readers! Feel free to comment! :)