Chapter 11

Everlasting

Shinhye's POV

"So, let's start over," Hongki said.

I pulled away from the hug. I frowned and said, "What do you mean?"

He looked at me. "Will you be my girlfriend again?"

My eyes widened when I heard his confession. I never know that he will ask me out again. I don't know what to answer. There are so many thoughts in my head now. What if he hurt me again? Do I still love him? But, don't I love Yonghwa? Now, I'm confused. Who should I choose? The one who once hurt me in the past or the one that I love but doesn't love me back?

"I...I.." I didn't know what to say. I opened my mouth and closed it again.

"Please, give me another chance. You still love me right?"

"I don't know, Hongki-ah. I think I need time. I need time to answer your question. Give me one month. Will you?"

"One month? Okay. In one month, I will prove you that I still love you and I will definitely get you back," he said.

I smiled. Then, the bell rang. "We have to go back to the class now. See you, Hongki."

"Bye," he said and I went to my class.

I sighed in relief because the teacher hasn't come yet. I went to my chair when suddenly Seohyun called me.

"Shinhye-ah!" she called.

"Oh? Wae?" I asked, confused.

"Did it go well? I meant you and Hongki," she said in a whisper tone.

"Don't worry. Everything's fine now," I said and smiled. Then, the teacher came in. We bowed and greeted him. He started to teach us. But, Seohyun still wanted to ask me more.

"Jinjja? Tell me, Shinhye-ah!!!" she said.

"Yeah, just like what I said before, we are fine now. And he said that he still loves me. You know when I heard that, I was really happy. But, I was afraid at the same time."

"Mwo? Afraid? Afraid of what?" she frowned.

"I'm just afraid of being hurt again."

"Shinhye, if you love him then go with it."

"I don't know. I know that there's still a little space for him in my heart. But, what about my feelings to Yonghwa?"

"Oh, right. So, you haven't answered Hongki, right?"

I just nodded.

"So, what did you do then?"

"I gave him a second chance."

"What do you mean?"

"Ani. I just want to make sure of my feelings. So, I told him that I would answer his confession after one month."

"Is that so? What are you going to do about Yonghwa then?"

"Molla. I just don't know. I like him, really like him. But, I know that he doesn't even like me. Yeah, I know that he likes me but just as a friend. And I like him more than a friend. It won't work. I have tried to make him at least likes me. However, his heart belongs to someone else."

"Someone else? Who?"

"Just ask him. I also don't know."

Suddenly, I heard the teacher said, "Seohyun-ssi and Shinhye-ssi, if you're going to talk again, then just get out of my class."

"I'm sorry, Songsaengnim," we both said and became quiet.

We continued studying and studying.

 


 

Finally, the bell rang and it meant that we could go home now. Today, Seohyun and I have a day-off from work. So, we decided to go to a coffee shop before go home.

We entered the coffee shop near our school and ordered. Then, we sat on a table next to the glass window.

"So, let's continue our talk," Seohyun said.

"Okay. What do you want to know more?"

"What if Yonghwa likes you too?"

I thought for a bit and then answered, "Seohyun, if he likes me too, I will be happy."

"Yes, of course I know you will be happy. I meant, who will you choose between the two of them?"

"I will just follow my heart." I took a sip of my coffee.

She just nodded. We continued talking about another topic. We were having our good time and decided to go home since it's already night.

 


 

Seohyun's POV

It's been almost one month since Shinhye and Hongki were being friends again. Hongki always come to our class just to meet Shinhye and chat with her. Sometimes he also went with us to go to the cafe. Hongki is a nice guy and I know that Shinhye will be falling for him again. Should I ask her about that? If she loves Hongki and decides to get back together, I will confess my feelings to Yonghwa.

"Shinhye!!!" I called her.

She turned her head. "Oh? Waeyo?"

"I just want to ask you about your realtionship with Hongki? How's it going?"

She just laughed. "Yes. I goes well. He's still the same as before. And I think I am falling in love with him again." She smiled as she said it.

"Jinjja? So, you will say yes?"

"I think so," she giggled.

"Oh, there's one more thing that I want to tell you."

"What is it?"

"I-I.."

"You?"

"I also like.."

"You also like who? Hongki?" she asked, surprised.

I shook my head. "No, not him!!!"

"So?"

"Yonghwa..." I said.

"Mwo?! So, you like him? Why didn't you tell me before?" Her eyes widened as she heard what I said.

"I just don't want to ruin our friendship."

"If he likes you too, I will be happy because you are my friend, my best friend. I won't ruin our friendship just because of a guy. Remember that, okay?"

I nodded and smiled. I was really happy when she said that. Should I confess to Yonghwa? But, what if he rejects me?

"So, you will confess to him?" Shinhye asked.

"Maybe." I giggled.

"Okay then, I have to meet Hongki. He is waiting for me now. Fighting~!"

"Ne!! You too~!" I waved at her and sat on my chair again. I was thinking about confessing to Yonghwa when someone tapped my shoulder.

"Oh, Kyuhyun-ah." I smiled.

He smiled back. "Were you daydreaming?"

"Ani. I was just thinking."

"Thinking? About what?"

"Confessing to Yonghwa. What do you think?"

I could tell he was surprised and a bit sad from his expression. Wait, sad? Why is he sad?

"Oh? You are going to confess to him? When?"

"Still don't know. But, what if he rejects me?"

"It's better. You can know about his true feelings. Just believe that you can find someone better than him. And besides, there's still me here so don't worry."

I smiled and thanked him. "Thankyou, Kyuhyun. You are really my best best best friend." I hugged him and he hugged me back.

 

Kyuhyun's POV

"Thankyou, Kyuhyun. You are really my best best best friend." Friend? Just friend? My heart is hurt. Really hurt. But what can I do? She hugged me and I just hugged her back. I felt that I don't want to let go of her. I thought if I let go of her that means she will leave me and I don't want that to happen. But, I let go of her. Maybe, watching her from behind and protecting her is enough.

 



HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY GUYS!!! HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR TOO!!! Yeah, I know it's late already but better late than never right? Haha XD

Here is an update for you in this special valentine's day. How was your valentine's day? Did you get chocolates or roses? I got so many chocolates from my friends ^^

I don't know when I will update this again because next two weeks I will be very busy since middle exam is coming! ><

Just hope that I will have time to update~

Oh, by the way about the poll, this is the result:

Yongshin couple: 19 votes

Yongseo couple: 14 votes

Seokyu couple: 9 votes

no couple: 1 vote

So, Yongshin wins and I will make them as a couple in this story. For Yongseo, shipper don't worry, I will make Yongseo moments too in here.

I will also make Seokyu couple since I don't want them to end up alone XD

Okay, that's all for now. Stay tuned for the next update!! Thankyouuu :)

Please leave comment guys. It will encourage me to update ^^