Chapter 5

Everlasting

Shinhye's POV

We were eating our ddeokbokki. Suddenly, Seohyun whispered to me. "Ya! Shinhye, what are you doing now? Ask Yonghwa to go somewhere!"

I turned my head to her. Why should I be the first one to make a move? Shouldn't a guy who do it? I just smiled and answered, "I want to. But, shouldn't a guy who ask the girl?"

"Yeah, but if you wait, I think he won't ask you. Just ask him," she said and continued eating.

She's right. Yonghwa doesn't like me and I know that. But, I will try to get his heart.

We finished our ddeokbokki. Then, I tried to ask Yonghwa. "Yonghwa, let's go somewhere!" I said. I was surprised when he nodded. I smiled and pulled him. We walked and then I stopped. I saw a cute pink bear. Yonghwa noticed that I stopped and he looked at the bear. 

"Do you want it?" he asked.

I looked at him and smiled. "Ani. Let's go."

"Liar. I will win it for you," he said and went to that stand.

I was very happy when I heard that. I can't help but smiling.

He easily shot the basketball into the ring five times. I clapped my hand and I saw him smiling. Smiling at me. I felt my cheeks burned red, blushing. He gave the pink bear and I accepted it without looking at him so he won't see me blushing.

"Gomawo," I said, still not looking at him. From the side of my eye, I can see him smiling.

"Let's go. Should we go find Hyun and Kyuhyun?" he said.

"Okay."

We walked then we found them.

"Seohyun! Kyuhyun!" I shouted. They turned and soon smiled as they saw us.

"Whoaa, what a beautiful bear, Shinhye-ah," Seohyun said and smiled. "Gomawo. Yonghwa got it for me," I replied and blushed again. I looked at Seohyun's face and I saw her sad face. But she faked a smile.

"What's wrong, Seohyun? You seem not happy," I asked.

"I'm happy. I'm just a little bit tired," she said.

I don't know if it was a lie or not. "Let's go home now. It's already late," Yonghwa said. Then we walked back home.


Yonghwa's POV

I arrived at my apartment. I took a bath and lied on my bed. I couldn't sleep. I kept thinking about someone. Someone that I couldn't get over. Someone that have my heart. Does she still remember me? Old friend, I miss you and I still love you.

 

 

 



 

Are you curious who is Yonghwa's old friend? Just wait and see :p

An update for New Year's eve. Happy new year, guyssss! Kisses and hugs :* ({}) May this year be better than before ^^

Hope you like this update even if it's short. XD

I will update as soon as possible!! Promise! :)

Feel free to comment guys ^^