Chapter 10

Everlasting

Seohyun's POV

I woke up because of my alarm. I looked at it. It showed 6 AM. I tried not to fall asleep again and got up from my bed. I took a quick shower and wore my school uniform. I tied my hair into a bun. After I felt ready, I went down and smelled something delicious.

I went to the kitchen and found my mom cooking. "Good morning, eomma~!" I said and back hugged her.

"Oh, good morning, sweetie~!" she said as she finished cooking and I went to the dining table.

"What is for breakfast today?" I said and sat on a chair.

"Kimchi fried rice. Your favorite," she said and heading to the dining table with two plates.

"Woahhh, looks delicious." I said and clapped my hands like a kid.

"Come on eat," she said and we started eating it.

"Eomma! This is really delicious." I said and continued eating it.

"Of course. I'm the one who cooked it. So, no wonder if it's really delicious," she said and I just laughed at her words. Then, we continued eating.

"I'm full," I said as I finished eating. "Now, go to school! Or else, you'll be late," my mom said and took the plates to the the sink to wash it.

"Okay, I'll go now. See you, eomma!" I said and grabbed my backpack. I walked to the door and went out of my apartment.

I arrived at my school. I think I was early because there were not many students there. I looked at my watch and yeah, I was TOO early. It was just 6.30 AM. So, I made my way to my class and found a guy in front of the door. I frowned. One thing that I know is this guy is not my classmate because he seems not familiar to me.

"Excuse me," I said because he blocked the way.

"Oh, sorry," he said and moved aside. "Wait."

I turned around to look at him. "Did you just call me?"

Then, I realized that this guy was Hongki! I wonder why he is here.

"Umm yes. By any chance, is this Shinhye's class?"

So, he is looking for Shinhye? Ah, now I remember that he WAS Shinhye's boyfriend. But, just before I answered him, Shinhye came in.

"Seohyun, annyeong~!" she said cheerfully, still not noticing Hongki who was staring at her.

"Oh? Annyeong," I said and smiled a little.

"Shinhye-ah," Hongki called her.

Shinhye looked at him and shocked. "What are you doing here?!" she yelled at him. I looked around and sighed in relief because there were only the three of us here.

"I need to talk to you. We haven't finished yet."

"It's for you. But for me, it has already finished. Nothing to talk about."

"But I just want to explain it. I didn't have the time to explain before because my parents just made me transferred school! Now, I have the chance and I'm not going to miss it. So, please, let me explain."

"I don't want to hear anything," Shinhye said and walked out of the classroom. Hongki was going to run after her but I grabbed his wrist.

"What are you doing?!" he yelled at me.

"Let her go. She needs to fix herself. You can't be with her if you're like this."

"Who are you to tell me?!" he yelled at me again.

"I'm Shinhye's best friend. And I don't want her to hurt just because of a guy like you!"

"You don't know a thing. So, don't involve yourself into our problem!" he shouted. Then, I loosened my grip on his wrist and let him go.

"Just go now. But, if you hurt her, I will hurt you more. Remember that."

He just nodded and went out of the classroom.

Then, Kyuhyun came in. He was surprised to see Hongki went out of the class. Yeah, it was a rare thing to see him in here. He is usually in music room with his bandmates.

"What was he doing here?" he asked me and sat on his chair.

"He just needed to fix something," I said. I didn't tell him about Shinhye because I don't know if I'm allowed to tell or not!

He just nodded. I'm still thinking about Shinhye. What will happen to her? Should I follow them? No, Seohyun. Just let them fix it. But, now, I'm really worried about her. Ah, I will just sleep!!!

 

Shinhye's POV

I ran out of the classroom and headed to the rooftop. I didn't know what to do. He just made things more complicated for me. I cried as I remembered what he did to me. I know that I will forgive him if I looked at him in the eye. But, I don't want to be hurt again.

Suddenly, I felt someone hugging me from the back. I tried to let go of the hands but I can't because it was so strong.

"I will not let you go until you hear my explanation. Please." I was frozen when I heard Hongki's voice in my ear.

"Just let me go." I kept on trying to get out of his hug, but he tigthened it.

"Shinhye-ah. I still love you. Don't do this to me. I was trying to explain it to you but I didn't know where you went. And I tried to go to your old house, but you weren't there. I was frustrated. It was a misunderstanding. She was the one who kissed and hugged me. I was also surprised with her action."

He finally let go of me. Then he made me face him.

"Please, believe me."

"You said that she was the one who kissed and hugged you? So, why didn't you pull back? It seemed that you were enjoying it too," I said with a sarcastic tone without looking at him.

He grabbed my chin and made me look at him in the eye. "No, I pulled away but you were already gone. I tried to run after you and looked for you but you were nowhere to be found. Then, my father called me. he told me that he had something to say. I couldn't do anything when he tell me that I had to transfer school. I didn't have the chance to tell you since I transferred the day after that incident. And when I had the chance, you already moved from your old house. I went to our old school but we didn't meet because you already went home," he finished with a deep sigh.

He cupped my face and said, "Shinhye-ah, I know it's hard to believe me. But all of the things that I said are true. It's up to you to believe me or not. At least, I have already told you what the truth is. And I also want you to know one more thing."

"What?" I asked curiously.

"I really do love you up until now. Even after those 3 years, my feelings for you doesn't change."

I could tell that I'm really happy. I'm happy to hear that. But, can I really believe him?

"Is that really true? You didn't lie?" I asked, just to make sure. I'm afraid to be hurt again.

"Yes. Please, give me another chance," he plead.

I could see that he is sincere through his eyes. I smiled. "You know what, I couldn't say no if I look at you."

He smiled widely and hugged me tight. I hugged him back.

"So, let's start over?" he asked.

 



Finally, I can update this chapter after God knows how long XD I'm sorry to make you guys wait for a long time. I can't update because of schools. And I will be having my mid exam in 3 weeks. Times runs so fast ><

Okay, I think I should make more dramas into this story or else it wouldn't be interesting, right? XD

Don't hate me okay? We still don't know if she will accept him or not. Haha. Just wait for it? And for Seohyun and Kyuhyun, I will write more about them. Thankyou for reading.

Welcome to my new readers and feel free to comment. Please comment! I beg you haha ^^

I felt sad when I know that someone unsubscribed my story. I know that's also my fault for not updating too long or maybe this story is too boring. But, I just feel sad >< Anyway, I will try to write better ^^

For the people who haven't voted yet, please vote. I will wait until I post the next chapter. And I will make the most voted  to be the couple. Thanks :)