Chapter 2

Everlasting

I woke up because of the sound of my mobile phone. Oh, it's Sunday. So, that means today isYonghwa's birthday!!! I  quickly answered the call as soon as I saw the caller ID.

"Seohyunnn~ what are you doing? Shinhye and I have already arrived in front of your apartment. Quickly open the door," Kyuhyun said. "Ah, jinjja? I just woke up. I forgot to set my alarm. Mianhae. Just wait a moment, okay?" I said as I walked to the door and hung up the phone.

"Kyuhyun! Shinhye! Annyeonggg~!" I waved to them and let them go in. "Omo, Seohyunnie. You just woke up, huh? Now, you have to take a bath and change. We are going to go to Yonghwa's house tonight. And also we have to prepare some things for his surprise party. Oh, don't forget. Don't answer his phone call!" Shinhye said as she sat down in the couch.

"Don't worry. I will take a bath and change first, okay? Just do what you want here," I said and ran to the bathroom. I finished taking a bath and changing. I went to the living room where Shinhye and Kyuhyun were watching the TV.

"Heyyy, what should we do now?" I asked them. "Hmm. Of course, prepare for tonight. We should buy cake, presents, and others!" Kyuhyun answered. "So, should we start now?" Shinhye said as she stood up. "Why not?" Kyuhyun and I answered.

We started to prepare. We divided the tasks. Kyuhyun bought  a cake in a bakery near my apartment. Shinhye and I bought some party stuffs (candles, party hats, etc). Then, the three of us went to the mall to search good present for Yonghwa. We parted to find it.

I really didn't know what should I bought for him. He loved to play guitar. Should I buy something that related to it?

I walked through some stores and yet I haven't found one! Then, I looked at something. It was a keychain with a bear. The bear was holding onto a red guitar. How cute! This will be my present for Yonghwa. I hope he like it. So, I bought the keychain and wrapped it with a cute wrapping paper. After that, I went to the food court to meet Kyuhyun and Shinhye. Then, we went back to my apartment and prepared ourselves for tonight.


"Shinhye! Seohyun! Where are you? Are both of you ready?" Kyuhyun shouted. "Yes, wait a moment, okay? We still have something to do," I answered and continued to prepare myself.

I looked at the mirror and saw my reflection. I wore a white mini dress with a black belt and a bow around my waist and black high heels. I curlied my hair and let it down. I put a light make-up on my face. Okay, I'm not that bad, right? I saw Shinhye with her red dress with a black belt around her waist and black high heels. Her hair was also the same with me. She also put a light make-up on her face.

"Ready?" I asked her. "Of course! Let's go!!!" She said. Then, we went to Yonghwa's house. Actually, he has been calling us the whole day. But, none of us answered it. I felt bad for him actually.

We arrived in front of his house. It was very big. Yeah, no worries, he was very rich! I didn't hear any sound of music and it was dark in his house. I wondered if he were there or not.

"Kyuhyun, Shinhye, is he there? I mean, it is very dark. Maybe, he went out because he didn't know what to do since we didn't answer his phone calls," I said, a bit worried. "Yeah, let's ask the security first then," Kyuhyun went out of the car and asked the security. He went back to us.

"He said that Yonghwa went out since afternoon. But, Yonghwa said that he would be back at 8pm. It's 7pm now, so we can decorate the house," Kyuhyun said. "That's a good idea. Let's decor it then."

We started to decor it a little. We finished at 7.45pm. "Let's wait for him," I said.

Suddenly, we heard Yonghwa's car entered the house. We turned the light off and prepared the cake. We waited until someone opened the door.

Yonghwa came in. "Why is it so dark here?" he the light, and

"SURPRISEEEE!!!" Kyuhyun, Shinhye, and I shouted.

He was a bit shocked but then he laughed with us. "Happy birthday, Yong~! This is my present for you," I said and shook his hand. Kyuhyun and Shinhye did the same as I did.

"Thankyou, guys. I didn't expect this actually. I was pissed because none of you answered my phone calls! So, I went out and ate by myself. All of you were so cruel to me," Yonghwa said. "Sorry, Yong. But today is great, right?" I said and smiled. He nodded and we laughed.


I went out to the park in front of Yonghwa's house. I feel blessed to have them as my best friend. But, I have a big secret. They didn't know, except Kyuhyun. Yeah, Kyuhyun knows all of my secret.

I sat on a bench and stared at the stars. Really beautiful.

Suddenly I felt someone was staring at me. I looked around and found Kyuhyun beside me. He was smiling and then he sat down beside me.

"What are you doing here?"

"Hmm. Get some fresh air."

"Seohyun, I want to ask you a question," he suddenly said.

I turned my head to him. "Sure, go ahead."

"Do you still love Yonghwa?" he asked.

Just then, I don't know what to say.

 

 


 

 

Hey all. An update for youuu all. Hope you like it XD

Please comment. I want to know your opinion about my story :(

I will update soon!!! :)

Don't forget to vote for the poll in chapter 1. It will affect the ending! XD Thankyou!