Chapter 7

Everlasting

Kyuhyun's POV

I was looking at beautiful cakes when suddenly someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around and smiled as I saw her.

"I'm sorry for being late. Did you wait for a long time?" Seohyun asked.

"Ani. I just arrived here. Let's choose the cake."

We looked at those beautiful cakes and finally we chose rainbow cake. After we bought the cake, we decided to go to Shinhye's house.

After 40 minutes of driving, we finally arrived at Shinhye's house. Both of us have never come to Shinhye's house before because of her aunt. Her aunt is so scary. But today, her aunt is not home. 

I pressed the doorbell, waiting for her to open.

"Yes, wait a moment," someone in the house said. I bet that it was Shinhye.

Then, the door opened. Shinhye was the one who opened the door. She smiled and let us in.

"Shinhye-ah, happy birthday," Seohyun said as she hugged Shinhye and gave her present.

"Happy birthday, Shinhye!" I said and gave her present.

"Thankyou so much, guys!" Shinhye thanked us and smiled.

"No problem," I said. "Oh, do you know that Yonghwa can't come, right?"

"Ara. He went to Busan. Ah, I want to go there too. I have not been there since I was 8. I also miss my hometown," Shinhye said, a bit dissapointed.

"Mwo? Your hometown? Do you mean Busan?" Seohyun frowned.

"Yes. Busan is my hometown. But I moved to America with my aunt."

"Ah, I see. So, your hometown is the same with Yonghwa's," I said.

"Yonghwa? Is he from there too?"

"Yes. You don't know?"

"No, I don't. He never tell me," she answered and smiled.

"Don't be sad, Shinhye. Even though Yonghwa's not here, we are still here with you," Seohyun said.

"It's okay. I know that he must do something important in there," Shinhye said. Although she was smiling, I could see a sad look in her eyes.

"Let's eat now," Shinhye said and all of us eating gratefully.

After eating, we sat on the couch, watching some movies. Then, Seohyun looked at the photos in Shinhye's house.

"Wow, Shinhye-ah, you're so cute back then," Seohyun said and looked at Shinhye.

"Why do you look at me like that? Am I not cute now?" Shinhye said and doing her aegyo.

Seohyun and I laughed at Shinhye's action.

"Wae? Not cute enough?" Shinhye said and laughed with us.

"Oh, Shinhye-ah, this photo was taken in Busan right? I know that beach!" I said and gave her the photo.

She looked at the photo. "Yes. This was taken there. But I don't remember anything about this beach."

"Jinjja? Wae?" Seohyun asked, a bit surprised.

"I had amnesia so I don't remember anything."

Seohyun and I were surprised after hearing that. We didn't know that she had an amnesia.

"It's nothing to be worry. Don't be so surprised," Shinhye said because Seohyun and I didn't say a thing.

"When did it happen?" I managed to ask.

"Hmm. When I was 7 years old. My aunt said that it was a day before I turned 8."

"Why did it happen?" Seohyun asked.

"I feel that I am being interviewed about my past life!" She laughed. "It happened when I went with my family to Seoul to visit my aunt, the one who lives with me now. On our way back home, we had a car accident. I was unconscious. I was in a comma for one week. When I woke up from my comma, I saw my aunt sat on a chair beside the bed I was lying down. I didn't remember anything even any single thing about myself. My aunt told me that my parents died. I was shocked and I cried." Her tears started to fall, she cried remembering her bitter past. "I didn't know what to do. In one second, everything changed. I didn't remember anything and the worst is both of my parents died. I asked to myself, 'What's the meaning of living here without my parents?' But I remembered my aunt. The one who treated me when I was in the hospital. She is my only family that I have even though she is a bit scary," she chuckled.

"After I went out of the hospital, I lived with my aunt. She told me anything that she knew about my past. But still I didn't remember anything. We didn't live in Seoul for a long time. My aunt had to go to America because she was working there. So, I went with her to America. When I was twelve, she went back to Korea because of her work, so I followed her here and continued my school here untill now. That's it."

Seohyun's face was really serious and her eyes were watery. I was also shocked hearing Shinhye's story. 'She's gone through many things,' I thought.

"YA! Why are you guys so serious, huh? It's my birthday, so we must have fun~!" Shinhye said as she wiped her tears. Suddenly, Seohyun pulled her into a tight hug and cried. "Shinhye-ah, I don't know that you've gone through much. I'm sorry about your parents. Don't be sad, okay? You still have me. Also Kyuhyun and Yonghwa," Seohyun said, still crying. I patted her back, soothing her.

"Seohyun, don't cry. We should be happy that I was alive. Right?" Shinhye said, smiling.

"Yes. I'm sorry. I will go to the toilet first to wash my face," Seohyun said and left to the toilet.

"Shinhye, until now, do you still not remember anything?" I asked to break the silence.

"Yes."

"Ah, Shinhye, why don't you go to my school? We will have many times together."

"I want to! Should I move?"

"Of course. Seohyun and Yonghwa must be happy."

"I will think about it."

Seohyun was back and sat on the couch. Then, we talked about many happy things. It's already 8 pm, so Seohyun and I went back home and left Shinhye.

I drove Seohyun to her apartment and drove to my own home. I arrived at home and took a shower. Then, I went to sleep. I was too tired to do anything more.

 


 

Shinhye's POV

I was thinking about Kyuhyun's word about me moving to their school. It sounds fun. Besides, I don't have any friends in my school now. I'm a loner in school. All of them doesn't like me. They said that I'm a nerd. What's wrong being a nerd? It's a good thing, right? They're too much. I think I will move to their school. Hope that it will be fun. Time to sleep now.

 

 



Finally, I can write another chapter. I was busy helping my brother and also with school so I couldn't update. Actually, I wanted to update yesterday, but I had something to do, so here is the update for you guys! Hope you like it. And I will update more as soon as I can. I can't promise to update soon but I'll try, XD

Come one guys, leave your comment! I really appreciated your comments. Feel free to criticize me! I won't mind. It will make me know about my bad so I can change it. So, please comment. I beg you ^^