Chapter 4

Everlasting

"Seohyunnnn, wake up!" I heard my mom's sound. "Wake up, dear. You're gonna be late," my mom said again and sat on my bed. "Five minutes more, eomma," I said and continued my sleep. But my mom pulled me. "Okay, mom. Just wait a moment," I said and walked to the bathroom to take a bath.

After took a bath, I changed into my school uniform and tied my hair into a ponytail. Then, I went downstairs to eat my breakfast and went to school. "Bye, eomma~!" I said as I walked out.

Suddenly, my phone rang. Without looking at the caller ID, I answered it.

"Hyun~, where are you?" I smiled. "I'm on my way to school. Why?" I asked him. "Okay, then. Kyu hasn't come yet and I'm bored. So, quickly come," he answered. "Arasseo. I will be arrived in five minutes," I said and hung up.

I arrived at my school and headed to my class. I saw Yong who was sleeping while listneing to his IPod. I walked towards him and woke him up. "Yonggg~ wake up," I said as I sat on my chair.

He woke up and looked at me. "Ah, finally you're here," he said. Then, I heard someone yelling.

"Seohyunnn~! Yonghwaaa~! Annyeong!" I smiled as I heard the sound. No other than Kyuhyun. "Kyu, annyeong~!" I said.

"Do both of you have appointment tonight?" Kyuhyun asked.

"No. Why?" Yong answered.

"Let's go to the fair then," Kyu said.

"Sounds good. So, we will go after work?" I asked him.

"Probably. Mr. Song will kill us if we don't come," he said and laughed.

"I will tell Shinhye!" I said and grabbed my phone. Then, I heard Shinhye's cheerful voice.

"Hello?" she answered. "Shinhye, annyeong~! Do you want to go to the fair tonight with Yonghwa, Kyuhyun, and I?" I asked her.

"After work? Okay, then."

"Okay. Oh, Shinhye, the bell has already rang. See you at work~!" I said and hung up.

Our teacher came in and the boring lessons starting~ Hope this will be end soon!

 


 

We finished our work and we were on our way to the fair. We finally arrived at the fair. Wow, it was crowded with people and there were many rides and stands.

"Guys, let's ride it!" Kyuhyun said and pulled us to a mini roller coaster. It's not that scary so I agreed to ride it.

After that, we went on several rides. Then, we ate at a small stand that sold ddeokbokki.

"Ya! Shinhye, what are you doing now? Ask Yonghwa to go somewhere!" I whispered to Shinhye.

She smiled, "I want to. But shouldn't a guy who ask the girl?" she replied.

"Yeah, but if you wait, I think he won't ask you. Just ask him," I said and continued eating.

After eating, Shinhye asked Yonghwa to accompany her. "Yonghwa, let's go somewhere!" she said. He nodded and went with her, leaving me with Kyuhyun.

I smiled at them and turned my head to Kyuhyun. "Let's just walk around," he said and smiled.

We sat on a bench. I was quiet. I think he wants to say something but he just stayed quiet.

 

Kyuhyun's POV

We sat on a bench. Both of us didn't say anything. She was busy with her mind and me too. I was thinking about her feelings. If she loves Yonghwa, why did she let Shinhye went with Yonghwa? Is she stupid? She will be hurt. And I don't want her to be hurt.

"Seohyun," I called her. She didn't answer. I tried to call her again and again but still she didn't answer.

"Seohyun~," I poked her.

"Ah, yes?" she finally answered.

"I have called you many times and you didn't answer me," I pouted.

"Sorry, Kyu. What is it then?"

"What are you thinking about, huh? Yonghwa?" I asked. She didn't answer.

"I want to give you an advise."

"What?" she asked.

"If you really love Yonghwa, fight for him. Or else, you will regret it 'cause you didn't tell him about your feelings towards him. Even though he will reject you, at least you told him. And eventually, I believe, you will find someone better than him."

She smiled and nodded. "Thanks, Kyu. You are really my best friend! I love you so much." She hugged me. I just smiled and patted her back.

"Promise me you will tell him, okay?"

She nodded.

I am stupid, right? I give her this advise, but I didn't even tell her about my feelings! I think, for now, she doesn't have to know about it.

"Let's find them. It's already late," I said.

"Okay."

 

 


 

I'm back XD Finally, I have an idea for this fanfic. So, this is it for you all. I know that this update is not so good. But, I will try to make it better, okay? Hope you like it ^^

Comment please :) I want to know your opinion about this fanfic.