Chapter 17

Everlasting

Yonghwa's POV

What the hell did just happen? I was at lost after seeing Seohyun disappeared on the corner of the street. She just confessed to me? Why? Why would she like me?

All this time, I never knew that she actually had feelings for me. Was I too dumb? If I knew it, I would have told her that I liked someone else. Now, she must have felt embarassed and heart broken. And because of that, she might keep the distance between us and it will feel awkward now. I didn't want that to happen. I need to make up with her no matter what.

 

Seohyun's POV

"Where are we going?" I asked as I stared outside the window. We were in Kyuhyun's car on the way somewhere I didn't even know.

"You'll know when we arrive. We're almost there anyway," he answered.

"You know I don't like being curious, right?" I turned to look at him holding the steering wheel and focused on the road.

He just smiled and answered, "Just bear with me this one time. Okay?"

I just nodded and continued staring outside from the window. I was still in a dazed after what had happened. I didn't know if I was actually heart broken or not. Not because I actually don't really like Yonghwa. It's just that I kind of expected it to happen actually. So, maybe I was not really surprised? Ah, I really need something to make myself not thinking about it again and again. Blame my mind who kept remembering about it.

"We're here," Kyuhyun suddenly said,cutting my train of thoughts. I turned to see him and saw him smiling at me. I turned to see the front and my jaw dropped as I realized where we were.

"Lotte World?!" I asked him, still couldn't believe my eyes. He nodded and smiled widely. "Oh my God, Kyu! Thanks! You really know me well. I haven't been here for almost 9 years, oh no, 10 years, I guess!" I exclaimed happily.

"I know~ That's why I brought you here. Let's go," he said and stepped out of the car with me following behind. 

We bought two tickets on the ticket booth and the entered the gate. I couldn't stop smiling when I saw many many rides there.

"What should we ride first?" I asked him.

"What do you want to ride?" he asked me back.

"Should we go for roller coaster first?" I suggested. I almost burst into laughing when i saw his facial expression.

"You know I don't really like those rides. But, because you want it, let's go," he said.

" Are you sure? If you don't want to ride it, we can ride another ride. That's okay," I told him. I didn't want him to faint. It's not funny to have him fainted in  this place just because he wanted to go with me.

"No, it's okay. I can bear it, you know," he said as he winked at me. i just rolled my eyes.

"Okay then. But, you know that wink won't melt me like you met the whole girls at school," I said as I walked toward the roller coaster.

He just smirked and followed me. "I will prove you wrong. In one day, you'll fall in love with me."

"i don't think you will make me fall in love with you. You know that I'm not an easy girl who falls in love with all men in just a second," I said.

"Really? Then, let's prove it," he challenged me. I stopped walking and looked at him. Seriously huh?

"Okay then. How do you know if I fall for your charms?" I asked. I could easily lie to him with saying I don't feel anything when I actually feel it, right?

"Hmm. Quite easy. You just need to say that yiou don't fall for me and look at me in the eye. I know when you're lying or not, so don't try to do that. If you can do it, it means you win. if not, then i win. How is it?" he explained.

"Okay. And what will be the prize, huh?" I asked again.

"Let me think... Ah, the winner will get 3 wishes from the loser. Is that good?" he smirked.

"Deal! Let's get this started. So, roller coaster" I said, grabbed his hand, and continued walking to the roller coaster.

 

It's already 2 pm when we decided to eat our lunch. We went to buy two sandwiches and colas. We went to sit on a park bench and ate it.

"Umm, actually, I wanted to ask you about this since morning. But, I know that your mood was still not that good," Kyuhyun suddenly said as he drank  his cola.

I looked at him and furrowed my eyebrows. "Ask about what? Go ahead," I said and bit my sandwich.

"What are you going to do now? You will still be friend with Yonghwa, right?" he asked.

I stopped eating and look at my front. "Of course. I just hope that things won't be awkward between us. But, maybe at this time, I will keep my distance from him. I still need to fix my heart and then fix my friendship with him," I sighed and continued eating my sandwich.

He nodded. "That's good to hear. But, do you know who is the girl that Yonghwa likes?"

I shook my head no. "Who do you think she is?" I asked.

"No idea. I can't read his mind. Let's not talk about it and just have fun here. Our purpose on going here is to make you happy again not sad. Hmm?" he looked at me and smiled.

I just smiled a little and nodded. I felt thankful to have him beside me. He really knows me well. Little did he know, when we were little, I used to like him. He is my first love. But, I know, it won't work out since we are best friends and I thought saying that I loved him might break our friendship. I don't want that. I think I still have this little feelings toward him.

"Seohyun? Seohyun?" he waved his hand in front of my face, cutting me from my train of thoughts. I blinked and surprised a bit.

"Yes?" I said after woke up from the surprised feeling.

"I've been calling your name for the umpteenth time but you seemed like thinking about something. What is it? Just tell me," he said, concerned.

"Sorry. I was thinking about something but it's not that important," I blushed as I remembered what I was thinking. "Just forget about it. So, what did you want to say before?" I asked.

"Did you just blush?" he asked and looked at my face intently.

"A-ani," I said, ignoring his stare. "Let's back to the topic. What did you want to say before?" I tried to change the topic. I felt more embarassed and I could swear that my face was redder than before.

He just grinned. "Well, are you finished eating?"

I nodded. "Okay. Let's go then," he said as he stood up and put our trashes into the trashbin not too far from the park bench. We then continued walking to search for another ride.

"Let's go there!" he said as he pointed at the merry-go-round ride.

I just laughed at him. His eyes were glistening like a cute child get a candy. "Okay. Let's go," I said and grabbed his hand.

 

We were really having fun in the amusement park that we didn't realize it was already 5.46 pm.

"It's already afternoon. Let's go for one more ride and the go to dinner," he said.

"Yeah. What will be our last ride for the day?" I was thinking when he suddenly pulled my hand.

"Yah! Don't pull me like this and just tell me where we are going!" i shout to him. But, he didn't listen and just continued to pull me. This kid!

We finally stopped in front of the giant wheel. He finally looked at me as I glared at him.

He scratched the back of his neck and said, "Uh, sorry about that. I was just too excited about this ride."

I still glared at him, "Well, you could tell me and there's no need to pull me all the way here. I won't run away, you know."

"Mianhae," he pouted. I finally gave in after see him pouting. He was just too cute to resist.

"It's okay. Just don't do that again." I said and smiled.

He smiled back. "Let's go!" 

We went inside one of the cabin. It started to go until it stopped in the middle. It was so beautiful when we saw everything from up here.

"It's really beautiful. I love it," I said as I looked at the view.

"You're more beautiful," he said as he looked at me. I blushed at his comment and looked at him. There, our eyes met. I could feel that he wasn't joking. I didn't know why, but I couldn't take my eyes off him. His eyes looked deeply at me, as if trying to say something. It was when the cabin started to move again that I finally looked away from him. I coughed a bit, feeling the awkwardness. He, too, scratched the back of his neck. It was just too awkward.

 

"Hahaha... I really enjoyed it," I said, trying to break the awkwardness, once we went out of the cabin.

"Yeah, it was really fun,'' he said as we went to the car.

I opened the car door and walk in. He started the engine and drove to a restaurant nearby. We ate our dinner and started to have a normal conversation again. It wasn't awkward anymore.

"I'm full," he said as he put the spoon and fork on the plate.

"Me too. Now, I feel sleepy," I said and yawned. He chuckled.

"You look cute when you yawned. Ah, by the way, about our deal, how was today?" he asked.

"What?" I pretended to forget about it.

"Do you dall for me now? Hmm?" He raised an eyebrow as he looked at me.

"Ani," I said drinking my water instead of looking at him.

"Eiii, liar. Tell me that when looking at me in the eye and I will believe it," he said, eyes still fixed on me.

It's a waste to lie to him. He will know right away so, it's better of I tell him the truth.

"Okay, okay. I fall for you a bit," I said as I looked at him.

He smirked happily. "See? You can't resist me."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever you say," I said.

"Well, you owe me three wishes. I will not use it now," he said.

"Okay. Don't wish for something impossible, understand?"

He nodded. "Okay. Let's go home. it's already late."

He drove me back to my apartment. I really felt happy today and I also felt thankful to have him beside me. I just smiled at the thought of him and the things we did today. I then went to sleep after took a shower. I can't feel much happier.

 


Okay, first of all, I just want to say sorry to you all. I know it's been more than a month since I last updated this and I feel really bad for doing it. Just like I said on my last post, I was having my final exam so yeah, i couldn't update. Besides, I won't lie that I also had writer's block and korean variety shows made me busier lol. Sorry for neglecting this story! But, I just want you to know one thing that I WILL finish this story untill the end even though it will take a long time^^ so, don't worry. I am on my holiday now so I hope I can update regularly if my mind is not stuck. I will try, okay? And I am really really happy today because I already got my report card and it turned out really well^^ So, this is the present for you guys! Enjoy! And don't forget to comment. I really missed your comments! :)

And for those of you who didn't know, I made a oneshot story featuring Kyuhyun and you! So, if you are interested, just click here ^^ Thank you! :)