Chapter 1

Everlasting

 

“Aigoo, Seohyun~a! You’re going to be late for school. Quickly go downstairs and eat your breakfast,” mom said.

          “Ne, eomma. Wait a minute. I have to find something… Ah! Found it,” I said as I found my very important necklace with a flower pendant. Yeah, it is very importart to me. it’s from my best friend. I will die if I lost it! He will be angry at me.

          I went downstairs, ate my breakfast, and kissed my mom on her cheek. Then, I went to school. It’s not far away from my house actually. But, it’s the first day of this school year! I shouldn’t be late for it.

          I arrived at my school. I sighed in relief because I was not late! I entered the school and suddenly someone tapped my shoulder.

          “Ya! Seohyun~a, annyeong!” my best friend said and smiled towards me. “Oh, Kyuhyun, annyeong. You made me surprised!” I said as I slapped his hand.

          “Why did you hit my hand?” he asked. He rubbed his hand. “It’s because you made me surprised. Now, let’s go to the class. By the way, where is Yonghwa?” I asked.

          “Hmm. I think he will be late. Yeah, you know he is a sleepyhead,” he said and laughed. I laughed too.

          Kyuhyun is my best friend. He was the one that gave me the necklace. I knew him since I was in elementary school. Yonghwa is also my best friend. But I knew him in middle school. Eventually, we became best friends. Yes, the three of us. We were being best friends since then until I’m in high school now. I’m so grateful to have both of them.

          We entered the class and there was almost full of student. I sit on my chair beside Kyuhyun’s chair on my right side. And on my left side, it’s Yonghwa’s chair. But, he still hasn’t come yet. I wondered what he was doing right now.

          Just before the bell rang, Yonghwa came in and came towards the chair on my left side. He panted. I think he was running all the way to school.

          Yonghwa turned his head to me and smiled. “Annyeong, Hyun!” he said and waved his hand to me. “Annyeong, Yong! What were you doing before? You would be late!” I said. “But, I’m not late, right?” he grinned at me and turned his head to the front as the teacher came in.

          “Good morning, student!” Mr. Lee said. “Good morning, Mr. Lee!” we said as we bowed to him.

          “Now open your book!” he told us and he started to teach. It was really boring.

 

 


 

 

          Finally, the bell rang. But, the class finished a bit late.

          “Ya! Jung Yong Hwa! Seo Joo Hyun! Wait for me!” Kyuhyun said as he ran after Yonghwa and I.

          “Kyuhyun, quickly! We don’t have time. We are going to be late for work,” Yonghwa said, still walking fast. Yeah, we worked in a café since last three months.

          We got on the bus and headed to the café. It was already full of customers when we arrived there. “Oh, God! Why the three of you are late? Quickly change to your uniform and work! We are very busy now!” Mr. Song, our boss, said with a stressed face. “We are sorry, Mr. Song! The class finished a bit late,” I said and the three of us bowed to him then made our way to the toilet to change.

          I was working as a waitress, Yonghwa as a cashier, and Kyuhyun as a cook. In that café, there is one more person who worked there too. Her name is Shinhye. She is a waitress same as me! She is kind and she is also our friend. But, unfortunately, we are not in the same school. So bad, huh?

          Oh, there is one more about Shinhye. She likes Jung Yong Hwa! She asked me to be a matchmaker for her and Yonghwa because I’m Yonghwa’s best friend. And I thought that it was a good idea! So, when she told me about that, I was very happy because I thought that Shinhye and Yonghwa will be a good couple.

          Actually, there are so many girls who like Yonghwa and Kyuhyun. Both of them were so popular. I was lucky to be their best friend, right?

          “Shinhye, annyeong!” I smiled and waved to her. “Annyeong! Omo, Seohyun! You were late. Quickly, go change,” She said as she went out from the toilet to work. I changed to my uniform and did a light make-up on my face. Then, I went outside to start working.

 

 


 

        

          It was a very busy day. I was really tired. The four of us were on our way to a restaurant. We haven’t eaten yet!

          After we ate, we went to our home. As soon as I arrived home, I took a bath and slept.

 

 


 

 

          I woke up in the morning. It was Saturday! Finally, it’s weekends! Suddenly, my phone rang. I smiled as I looked at the caller ID.

          “Hello?” I answered. “Seohyun, annyeong! Tomorrow is my birthday party. Can you come to my house?” Yonghwa asked me, a bit anxious.

          “Hmm. I don’t know. Tomorrow, I have an appointment with my family. What time will the party start?” I answered as I went downstairs to eat breakfast. “Really? That’s so bad. Kyuhyun and Shinhye said that they couldn’t come. What will I do tomorrow? It will be held at 7 pm. I really hope that you can come,” Yonghwa answered and I found a sad tone when he answered.

          “I will come if I can, arasseo?” I said. “Arasseo. Gomawo, Seohyun-a!” Yonghwa said and hung up.

          Actually, I don’t have any appointment tomorrow. Kyuhyun, Shinhye, and I had been preparing for Yonghwa’s birthday. We were going to make a surprise party!

          I hope tomorrow will be a success! Just wait and see, Yong!

 


 

Hello! Here is the first chapter! Hope you like it  ^^ I'm sorry if there is any mistake. By the way, please comment and subscribe! :)