Chapter 3

Everlasting

"Do you still love Yonghwa?" Kyuhyun asked.

Just then, I don't know what to say. Really. I felt that I want to disappear from this place. Oh, God! Why did he bring out this topic? I don't know what should I do. Should I lie? Or not? I was really confuse.

"Ngg.. ah.. no. I have moved on," I answered, stuttering. Okay, good job, Seohyun! Probably he would notice that you were lying!

"Don't lie. I can see it from your eyes. And of course you can't lie to me," Kyuhyun said. "Seohyun, if you love him, why don't you fight for him? I don't want you to regret at the end. I don't want you to be hurt."

"Kyu, please? I want to move on, I really want to. But I just can't. I also don't know why. I want this friendship be everlasting. I know that if I love him, this friendship will be ruined," I said. I really wanted to cry. I felt that my heart was really hurt when I said that.

"So, what do you want to do now?" he asked. Don't know. I don't know what to do. That's my answer. But, suddenly I realised. Shinhye loved Yonghwa. Should I tell Kyuhyun about it?

"Actually, Shinhye also loves Yonghwa," I told him. He turned his head to me. "What? Really?" he was surprised.

"Yeah. She told me. But, she doesn't know that I also love Yonghwa. So, I beg you not to tell her, arasseo? And also, I want them to be a couple," I said. I admit that my heart was really hurt. It felt like something tore it apart. Really hurt.

"Seohyun-a. Don't do that. You will be hurt," Kyuhyun said. Wow, he really knows me very well.

"Ani, gwaenchanha. I think it's the best decision. I will try to forget this feeling towards Yonghwa," I said. Tears started to fall. I tried to wipe it but it couldn't stop. Kyuhyun hugged me tight and patted my back. After I felt better, we walked towards the door to enter the house. There were Yonghwa and Shinhye who were sitting on the couch and watching TV.

I tried to fake a smile, so they wouldn't notice that I was crying before. "Where were you before?" Yonghwa asked. "Uhmm, we went to the garden. You know, get some fresh air," Kyuhyun answered and smiled. I smiled to him. Then, we continued the party.


Kyuhyun's POV

I opened my apartment door, the light and sat on the couch. I was still thinking about the fact that Seohyun still loves Yonghwa. That's bad. I really hate that fact actually. But I can't do anything, right? All I can do are cheer her up and make her feeling better. Yeah, for now, that are all I can do.

My heart felt a bit hurt when I know that she hasn't moved on! Why? Of course because I love her! No, not as a friend. More than that. Yeah, you know, right? Love between a boy and a girl. Is it wrong? Should I try to forget my feelings towards her too? She said that if you love your best friend, you will ruin your friendship! Is it really true? Before, i believed that eventually she will love me too! But now, I think it's impossible.

I tried to sleep but I can't. I can't stop thinking about it. So, I grabbed my phone and called someone.


Yonghwa's POV

I was lying on my bed, trying to sleep. But my phone rang. What time is it? Isn't it already late?! I grabbed my phone and looked at the caller ID. Kyuhyun. Oh, man. Can't he let me sleep now? I answered it.

"Ya! Kyuhyun! Don't you know it's already late?" I said with an annoyed tone.

"Mianhae. I just need someone to talk to. And I think you are the one."

"But, I want to sleep now. Tomorrow, we have classes. So, you better go sleep now and prepare for tomorrow. Let's talk tomorrow, okay?"

"No."

"Okay. What do you want to talk? I will give you ten minutes, arasseo?"

"Okay! Do you remember when I went out to the garden with Seohyun before?" he asked.

Hmm. When they left me alone with Shinhye? They were cruel! They know that I don't like Shinhye! Actually, only Kyuhyun who knows that I don't like Shinhye. I like her as a friend but not much.

"Yes. When you two left me alone with Shinhye. Don't you know that I don't like her?"

He chuckled, then answered, "I'm sorry. But, Shinhye is kind, pretty, and smart. Why don't you like her?"

Yeah, she is pretty, kind, and smart. I also don't know why I don't like her.

"Don't know. I just doesn't have any feelings towards her. By the way, why are you asking about this? You want to be a matchmaker, huh? Don't you dare!" I said.

"A-ani! Just asking."

"Okay. Is there anything else?" I said, waiting for him to answer.

"I think that's enough. Byeeee, see you tomorrow!" he said than hung up.

Okay, now is time to sleep!


Kyuhyun's POV

I want to ask him more! But, I can't. "I think that's enough. Byeeee, see you tomorrow!" I said and hung up.

I wanted to ask him about his feelings. Does he have someone in his heart? Ah, don't know. I have to sleep now or I will be late tomorrow.

 

 


 

 

Another chapter for you guys! Hope you like this one. I want to write more but I just don't have the idea. Just wait for another update, okay? By the way I want to thank everyone who read this fanfics. And thanks to my first subscriber, Bibliophile! Thankyou so much! Love you all :*

Don't forget to vote the poll in chapter 1!  Thanks ^^

PLEASE COMMENT, GUYS! I WANT TO KNOW WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT MY FANFICS XD