Reconciled

Fix You

This is continuing from the flashback from the previous chapter. Enjoy reading ^_^
Listen to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhecFnwIoyI (Song Ji Eun-It’s cold)
                                 _____________________________________________
“I love you........”
Hyuna giggled.
“I love you too, Junhyung.” She said with a smile.
He smiled and held her hand, walking around the beach.
It was night time and the weather was getting chilly. Hyuna rubbed her arms, hoping that will warm herself.
“You’re cold?”
Hyuna slightly nodded.
Junhyung took off his jacket and put it over her petite frame.
They continued walking, talking about all sorts of nonsense that makes Hyuna laugh.

(End of flashback)

“Hyuna, are you okay? You’re taking a long time in there.”
Hyunseung’s voice broke her thoughts.
“o-oh, yeah yeah! I’m coming out now!”
Hyuna came out from the washroom and saw Hyunseung in front of the door, staring at her.
“Yah! I still can’t believe you kissed me just now!” she whined.
“Dont make me kiss you again, wait... but if i do kiss you, that would be good for you right?” he replied with a smirk.
“N-no, Its not!” she yelled, hating herself for stuttering.
Hyunseung lean in closer to her, “then why did you st-stutter” he imitated her.
She pushed him away and looked at her watch.
“I need to go home now.”
“Why? School is over now, you know.”
“Exactly why i need to go home, i cant let my mum know i skipped lessons.”
“I’ll send you home...?” Hyunseung asked, hoping she agreed. He wanted to spend more time with her.
“Its okay, i’m feeling fine now anyway. BYE!” she said and went out of his room.

(Hyuna’s POV)
Ahhh.... i feel so tired. I should have agreed to Hyunseung’s offer!
As i make my way back home, i saw a familiar car, parked right outside my house. Doojoon is here? Omo, what should i do? I started to panic but realised that the best thing to do was to face him.
i opened my door and as expected, i saw Doojoon sitting at my coach.
“Hyuna... you’re back. “
WHAT AM I SUPPOSE TO SAY..... okay, relax Hyuna, just say hi.
“Hi.”
That sounded so emotionless. He’s going to think something’s wrong with me.
“You sound so emotionless. “ he shook his head and continued, “why didn’t you go to school today? And strangely, Hyunseung didn’t come too.”
He mentioned Hyunseung... DID HE FIND OUT I WAS WITH HIM? ... what should i say now....
“Oh... i’m sick.” I fake coughed, hoping he will buy it.
He walked closer to me, i backed away. He continued moving closer to me while i continued backing away. Aish, Hyuna, what are you doing? I feel like facepalming myself.
He frowned at seeing me backing away and he just stood there, still staring at me. I tried to avoid looking at him, hoping he would stop staring.
No such luck.
“Hyuna... sorry...”
I looked at him straight away. Why was he apologising?
He cleared his voice and continued speaking, “Sorry for yesterday. I just needed time to think through some stuff. I hope you’re not mad at me.”
“I’m not mad.”
Liar, Kim Hyuna, you liar. You are mad and sad.
He looked at me, trying to read from my face whether i was speaking the truth or not.
We were still standing in the living room in silence. So i brought him to my bedroom, hoping we would talk.
But we didn’t. Both of us were sitting on the end of my bed, he was staring at his feet.
I poked his cheeks. No reaction. I kept poking until he finally laughed.
“Ya! It hurts!” he pouted.
I didn’t realise how cute he look when he pouted.
I giggled and stuck my tongue out at him.
He started tickling me, he knew that was my weakness.
(End of Hyuna’s POV)

Doojoon kept tickling Hyuna, he wouldn’t stop until she said sorry. Both of them kept laughing and suddenly they realise that Doojoon was on top of her. He stopped tickling her and they were staring at each other. The atmosphere in the room was strange. This wasn’t the first time that they were sharing a bed together but for some reason, the whole situation was different.
Doojoon quickly rolled to the other side of the bed and let out an awkward laugh. Hyuna responded by giving an awkward laugh too.
They just lay down on her bed, staring at the ceiling in silence. And soon, both of them fell asleep.

(In Hyuna’s dream)
“Baby, i am tired... “
“Me too...”
“I want to sleep with you.”
“W-WHAT?!”
Junhyung chuckled and said “I meant just laying on the bed with you.”
“Oh... “ Hyuna blushed a little.
Junhyung drag her all the way to Hyuna’s bed. They both were lying comfortably on her bed.
Junhyung rolled over, closer to Hyuna, hands over her waist.
“y-yah...”
“shh, sleeping.”
Hyuna smiled and continued snuggling closer to him.
Her head was resting on his chest.
Junhyung smiled at her action and took a deep breath in, taking in Hyuna’s sweet scent.
“You smell good” he chuckled.
“Its the perfume that you like on me...” she shly said.
“I love it... spray it everyday okay. It will be like i am around you even though i am not. Like that, you won’t miss me so much”
“Yeah, arasso. I will spray it everyday!” she emphasise on the “everyday”.
And just like that, the duo drifted in to their own dreamland.

(End of Hyuna’s dream)

Hyuna woke up and rubbed her head.
“Why did I dream of that...” she thought to herself.
She slowly got up from the bed, careful not to wake Doojoon up. She walked over to her dresser and pick up a perfume bottle.
“The scent that you love...”
“Oppa, how are you doing over at the states?”
She shook the thoughts off her mind and sprayed the perfume.
“Junhyung... i still miss you.”


                                                                        _____________________________________________________
Hey guys! An update today as i will be going to Malaysia for a few days! Any of my readers are Malaysian? ^_^
Anyway, hope you enjoyed this chapter. As you can see, Hyuna has been having lots of flashbacks/dreams of Junhyung... hmmm... does this mean something? Keke, you will just have to keep reading!
And i realised that these few chapters have been quite emotional so hopefully, the next chapter will be more... cheerful?
Love all of my readers so
COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!
And my imaginary husband is having his birthday in 2 days!! So in advance,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY YONG JUNHYUNG!!! <3





PLEASE ABDUCT ME JUNHYUNG!!! hehehehehe

hehe last photo