Baby are you ok?

Fix You

Hey guys, felt that my recent chapters were a little dry and overall... just uninteresting. . And compared to my earlier chapters, they were also a little too short. You guys probably all hate me and want to punch me, but its okay, if it makes you happy, please do punch me through your screen...

So here you go this lengthy chapter that I put my heart and soul into. :p


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGHib75frWc listen to 4minute: i'm ok


______________________________________________________

Hyuna plopped down into her desk. She was feeling exceptionally moody that day.
It was just one of those days when you feel that nothing would be going your way.

Doojoon smiled as he made his way over to his best friend.
“Why so moody?” he asked cheerfully, hoping his energy would somehow rub off on her.
Unfortunately, all Hyuna could absorb on that day was the negative energy surrounding her.
She lifted herself off the table and looked at Doojoon blankly.
“Just got a feeling that today isn’t my day.” She shrugged and buried her face in her bag.
“Well... probably not going to help cheer you up much after you hear this news...” he said as he scrolled through his phone.
Hyuna groaned, “what?”

“Remember our old elementary school?” he asked.
“How can I ever forget it? It’s the place where I met you and... you know.” Her voice trailed off.

Their old elementary school was where she met Doojoon and Junhyung. They were the best of friends back then. However, Hyuna only managed to keep in touch with Doojoon and not Junhyung. That was until they met on that particular day...

She finally snapped back to reality after hearing Doojoon blabbering.
“Sorry, was zoning out. Anyway, what about that school?” she asked.
“It’s getting demolished in two days time.”

Hyuna widened her eyes after hearing his words.
The elementary school was part of her childhood, all her memories, were all stored in there.
She just couldn’t believe that everything was going to be destroyed in a matter of days.

Doojoon broke off the silence by poking her.
“Are you intending to go back to have one last look?” he asked.
Hyuna just shrugged, she really didn’t know if she wanted to be reminded of Junhyung at the moment.



Junhyung scrolled through his phone as he lazily rolled around bed.
A message flashed across his phone.

Doojoon Hyung

Our elementary school is getting demolished in two days.



What a way to start a conversation, Hyung.

He closed his eyes, thinking back to those days when all three of them were so innocent. Nothing could have break them apart, nothing.

Another message buzzed in.

Doojoon Hyung

Are you going back?



Junhyung had no idea either. He threw his phone to the other side of his bed and headed to shower.


Back in school, Hyuna rested her head on her desk, fiddling with her pen.
The bell rang yet Hyuna was too zoned out to realise it.

“Yah.” The voice she knows so well ringed in the empty classroom.
“Hi...” she said, with no energy in her voice.
Hyunseung pulled Hyuna off from her seat and dragged her to the cafeteria.

“Something bothering you?” he asked.
Hyuna shook her head, “I just heard that my elementary school is getting demolished soon.”
“Do you want me to go with you?”
She shook her head once again.
“i was thinking of going alone and reminisce everything... alone...” she chuckled.
Hyunseung nodded and pulled her close to him.



Junhyung stepped out of his bathroom and started dressing himself up.
He fixed his hair and he was ready to head out. He decided to give his old school one last visit.



Right at this moment, Hyuna has also decided to head back to her old school.
She grabbed her camera and off she went.


(Hyuna’s POV)

I smiled as I walked around the abandoned school. I took picture of almost everything, from classrooms to lockers. Somehow, when i close my eyes, I can almost hear the noise that were once produced here. Creepy isn’t it? But i guess that’s how i reminisce something....
I stopped in front of a classroom that was once so familiar to me, Class 302, the classroom that Junhyung, Doojoon and i spent most of our times at.
As I opened the door, nostalgia hit me. All the laughter, screaming and teasing were ringing in my head. I sighed and went in, inspecting everything in the room. Nothing has changed at all. The layout of the class, the vandalised tables and the dirty blackboard.
I made my way to the table that i once sat on. Beside me would be Junhyung and way at the front of the class, would be model student Yoon Doo Joon.



(Junhyung’s POV)

As i entered the quiet building, memories of this place unknowingly flooded my mind. I took my camera and started snapping everything. The strange and crazy thing was that, I could almost feel and hear the hustling and bustling that once happened here. As i started wandering around mindlessly, I found myself standing in front of class 302.
Just as i was about to turn the knob to enter in, I decided to just head to the library first.


(Hyuna’s POV)

I swore i heard something or someone outside... Must be just my mind tricking me. I sighed and headed towards the field near the cafeteria.
There it is... the grand old oak tree.
With heavy footsteps, I slowly went towards it.
It’s still there... the carving is still there.

“Are you sure we won’t get in trouble?” Hyuna asked the charming boy crouching beside her.
He nodded, “Don’t be a wimp! Here!” he said as he handed a penknife to her.
“Let’s carve out each other’s faces ok!” Hyuna excitedly exclaimed.
Both of them were busy carving each other’s faces out on the tree.

“YAH! Why am I so ugly!” Junhyung screamed at Hyuna’s end result.
“That’s because you are ugly!” she screamed back.
“Well, let’s come back here again next time when I become more handsome! Then you would regret it!!” Junhyung said as he folded his arms towards her.


I smiled as I fingers traced over the carving.
“Junhyung-ah... I’m okay, how about you?” i sighed loudly.

And with that, I left the building.
I turned back to look at the school one last time.
“Goodbye...”

(Junhyung’s POV)

Once again, I mindlessly wandered to another place. It was the grand old oak tree. Oh the memories...
I traced over the carving and remembered our promise from almost 10 years ago.
“Hyuna-ah, I’m okay, are you ok?”

I took a picture of the carving before leaving the school.  
Guess this is goodbye forever huh?

(End of Junhyung’s POV)


The sky was getting darker and Hyuna was on her way home alone.
She smiled at the texts Hyunseung sent her. But what she didn’t notice was the car heading towards her.
The headlights started getting brighter and that was when Hyuna finally notice what was happening.
She was stunned there, unable to move.
Thankfully, the car stopped right in front of her.

The driver wind down his window and started shouting at her.

“Yah! Were you tired of living?!”

These words... she felt like she heard it before...

“YAH! WERE YOU TIRED OF LIVING?” he shouted
She blinked her eyes a few time, trying to make sure she wasn’t dead.

“YAH!” he repeated.
“h-huh?”
She couldn’t speak and as cheesy as it sounds, this stranger made her speechless.


That driver’s voice... sounded way too familiar too.

‘No... this couldn’t be happening... anyone but him...’ Hyuna thought.

“Are you okay?” the driver continued shouting.
Hyuna just stared at her feet.

The driver came out from his car and slowly approached Hyuna.
Both of their eyes widened as they met.

The guy she once loved so much... the guy who gave her so much pain and left is back and standing right in front of her...

Yong. Jun. Hyung. 


______________________________________________________

JENG JENG JENG. OMGOMG THEY FINALLY MET. 
Like this chapter? Comment!
Please comment lots and you will get a free sticker. (jk, but please do comment ok? T-T)

Subscribe and maybe upvote my story? ^_^

And a little something to all my little Junah fans.

Something i found that is VERY TRUE OK



Sometimes, I dont even know if i ship Hyuna with Junhyung or Hyunseung. Like everything is so confusing, do you understand my pain? T-T