If only...

Fix You

“Good morning Hyuna!” Yoseob greeted her cheerfully and went to hug her. “Hehe... morning!” she shyly replied and returned the hug. The only people that were able to make her happy were her clique, Beast. Other people call them the “Beauty and the Beast”.  They were the group of people that stayed in her life and were always there for her. However, Junhyung was no longer in their clique after the incident happened. He claimed that it was better if he moved overseas. His choice hurt Hyuna but she knew it was for the best.
Linking arms with each other, Hyuna and Yoseob skipped happily to their usual meeting place, the benches near the soccer field, with Doojoon laughing at them at the back.
“GOOD MORNING GUYS!” the cute duo shouted at the clique. “Aish, noisy guys are here.” Hyunseung , who was playing with his phone , looked up and said with an annoyed face. “yah!” Hyuna hit him and continued, “ at least say good morning back!” Hyunseung hit her arms playfully and imitated her. “Eesh! Annoying!!! I don’t sound like that!” Hyuna sulked cutely. “Hey, just because you’re cute doesn’t mean i’m going to let you win!” he sulked too. Hyuna rolled her eyes playfully and went to Doojoon.

Doojoon's POV

Hyuna approached me and started complaining cutely to me about how hungry she was. Silly girl, always skipping breakfast then complaining later. I smiled at her cute action and just handed her my sandwich.  “Kim Hyuna, stop skipping breakfast will you!” “Oppa sorry!!” she said and did a cute action with her hands. This girl never fails to make me smile by her silly actions. Sigh... if only she was always happy like this. I still hate Junhyung for making her this way. She even vowed to me that she will never fall in love with anyone ever again. Silly girl, if only she knew my feelings for her...


                                                                                                       -------------------------------------------------------


Hey guys! Decided to update another chapter. But this chapter is a little dry to me but nonetheless, i hope you like it! Theres a small part of 2hyun moment here!
Am i the only person who really like author that interacts with their readers? So i decided to add an author note at the end of each chapter. Do comment and tell me what you think about the story! I really want to hear from you guys! And just in case you're wondering what happen to Hyuna that made her so miserable, please do follow this story as i'll be revealing her past at the later part of the story.

Subscribe~ ^_^