One Man

Fix You

 

*This chapter includes a few vulgarities. I apologise if you’re not uncomfortable with it! But it’s only one or two words, no worries! ^_^*
                        
Play this song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7QC3dZnayg (Kim Jong Kook- one man)
                           ______________________________________________________


“Hyuna... are you okay?” Hyunseung asked as he approached her slowly.

Hyuna tried her best to not cry in front of him again but failed. She burst out in tears once again.
“NO! I AM NOT OKAY!” she breathed, trying to speak through her crying, “Wh-why are men all like that?! Why do you guys like breaking promises?!”

Hyunseung was taken aback at her sudden outburst.
“Hyuna... tell me what happen... please” he gently asked as he went to give her a hug. He was genuinely concerned over her.

But as usual, she remained silent.

He looked at the mess on the her floor and picked up a picture.
‘Junhyung...? What in the world...?’ he thought to himself. He was confused to why there were tons of couple pictures of Junhyung and Hyuna.

“Er... Hyuna...?” he asked as he held the picture.

She looked at him and sighed as she realised what he wanted to know.

“We dated... but that was three years ago...”

He took a while before he could fully digest in the information.
“Wh-what? Dated?”

Silent.

“Is he the reason behind you being so sad?”

Hyuna slightly nodded.

He let go of their hug and he looked at her.
“So... what happened?”

(Flashback)

“Please don’t leave me. Please tell me this is a joke Junhyung. Please...” Hyuna begged as she held his wrist.
“This is not a joke. I am serious Hyuna.” He said as he shook her hand off.
“Junhyung please please don’t leave me. If you don’t like something about me, please tell me. I will change for you! Just don’t leave me!”
He ignored her and started packing his stuff that were kept in he house.

“ you Junhyung. What happened to all those promises?”
“Promises are bull.”
Hyuna broke down after hearing his words.
“Please don’t leave me...” she begged once more, knowing he would just ignore.
He  was already on the way out of her house.
“JUNHYUNG! PLEASE!” she shouted.
Without a word, without even bothering to look back at her, Junhyung closed the door and left, leaving a crying Hyuna in her house alone.

(End of flashback)

“I never expected him to be like this. I am sorry Hyuna.” Hyunseung said.
“Its not your fault. Don’t apologise.”
He paused for awhile and started thinking.
“Hyuna, is this why you’re afraid to fall in love again?”
She nodded.

He suddenly pulled her into his embrace.
“Not all men are like that. You just need to wait for the right guy. He might be anywhere...”
‘He might even be right in front of you, Hyuna.’

                               ___________________________________________________

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL MY LOVELY READERS! ^_^ 
Have a great day ahead! Hope this chapter was enjoyable to you guys!

If only i know all of you readers personally, i would want to hug everyone! Kekeke, i hope i dont sound creepy when i say this!!

So did you guess correctly that it was Hyunseung? Don't be disappointed if you were hoping it to be Junhyung ok? He will appear sooner or later ^_^
And now we know how the break up went.. hmmm.... the past is starting to unravel one by one throughout these chapters. Does that tell us something? Kekeke.... 
Hmm.. and what does Hyunseung mean when he said “‘He might even be right in front of you, Hyuna.’” ?


Btw, please do take note that when i use only one quotation mark (example: ‘Subscribe and comment’) it means that that person is thinking that and NOT saying it.
But when i use two (example: “Subscribe and comment”), it means it is a speech!


The photo below was taken during their Christmas performance last year!




And what better christmas present besides getting more subscribers and more comments!! Since it is Christmas, how about you guys leave a comment for me? That will make me very happy! ^_^