Bittersweet start

Fix You

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRmLwxm1rPs (Davichi- Going to the hospital) ITS A MUST TO PLAY THIS SONG WHILE READING THIS CHAPTER!!! MUST!
                                             ____________________________________________

(Flashback)

It was almost reaching 1am and half sober Hyuna was walking out from the club. Ever since she had the fight with her mother for not giving her enough freedom, she had been clubbing and partying almost every day. She stumbled her way around, shaking her head, trying to stabilize her blurry vision.
She took awhile before reaching the nearest bus station which happened to be empty.
Just then, her phone rang, causing her to jump.

“Aishhh... what the can be so important now?” she mumbled and whipped out her phone from her purse.

As soon as she picked up the call, a loud and panicky voice was blaring through her speakers.
Hyuna tried really hard to understand what the person was saying.
After awhile, everything started to make sense.
She dropped her phone and fell to the ground, crying.

(Hyuna’s POV)

What the ... please... umma, appa, please let this be a ing joke. Please. Jebal... you guys’ can’t leave me in this miserable world alone, please.
I sobbed harder at the thought of being alone. I never felt so ing miserable in my life.
All the memories, from swimming in my mum’s womb, to when i just had that fight with her few days ago, made me cry harder.
I shouldn’t have fought with my mum, i don’t want the freedom anymore, i just want my parents back, please. God, please return me my parents. I swear i won’t give a about freedom anymore.

So many thoughts running through my mind, my head hurts. The throbbing in my head from partying and drinking totally did not help.

No, Kim Hyuna, stop crying like a pathetic . I need to go look for them.

I stumbled my way, vision still blurry.
I walked to the road now, there doesn’t seem to be any vehicle at this hour.

TAXI! There’s a taxi at the opposite road! I need to make it there in time.
I ran, which is hardly possible to actually run in my state now, but i couldn’t care less.

(End of Hyuna’s POV)



“BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP”

Hyuna looked to her side to see a bright light coming towards her.
She stood there, she tried to run but couldn’t. Its as if she was glued to the ground. She closed her eyes, bracing herself.

She felt something crash onto her and she fell to the hard ground.
With her eyes still closed, she waited for the pain to come to her.
But nothing happened.
She slowly open her eyes to see a guy holding on to her.

“YAH! WERE YOU TIRED OF LIVING?” he shouted
She blinked her eyes a few time, trying to make sure she wasn’t dead.

“YAH!” he repeated.
“h-huh?”
She couldn’t speak and as cheesy as it sounds, this stranger made her speechless.

“you were standing there, waiting for a vehicle to hit you?!”
She came back to her sense.
“huh? ANI!! I didn’t know what to do.... “ she paused and was suddenly reminded of her parents.
She started crying, unknowingly, into this stranger’s arms.

He was taken aback by her sudden outburst.
“yah....” he said softly.

To make things worse, it started raining heavily.
The man helped her up and brought her to a shelter.

Two of them sat at the bus shelter, he was waiting for her to calm down a little.
After a few minutes, Hyuna stopped crying but she was still sobbing really hard.

“Hey...” he said softly, “If there’s anything bothering you, talk to me. Don’t do silly stuff, like almost getting hit by a car.”
 
Hyuna lowered her head, keeping silent.

“Come on, tell me.”

She sigh and started pouring every single thing to him, as if they were long time friends.
Throughout the time that Hyuna was talking, the man listened attentively, squeezing her shoulders at times when she got emotional.

Somehow, speaking to this stranger, made her better.  She felt comfortable and secured around him.
The two of them sat in silence, surprising, a comfortable silence.

“Hey... whats your name?” she asked.

At this moment, the rain started pouring even heavier.
He stood up and ran out, disappearing into the foggy atmosphere.

Hyuna was confused and somehow felt upset at how he just left her there alone.
“... why did he leave? Such a jerk!” she sulked.

After a few moments, someone ran back in to the shelter. That person was panting hard, drenched in rain.

“You didn’t think i would leave you alone, did you?” he finally caught his breath and said.
He was holding an umbrella, offering it to Hyuna.
“My name’s Junhyung, Yong Junhyung.”

Hyuna stood up and quickly bowed.
“My name is Kim Hyuna. Nice to meet you!”

Junhyung chuckled.
“How do you know it’s nice to actually meet me? I’m an you know.” He said.

“You honestly don’t remind me anything of a jerk.” She frowned.

“Thats just cause you don’t know me well enough, Hyuna.” He replied with a smirk.

“Then lets be friends.”

Junhyung looked at her, amused but just nodded.
“Okay. Let’s go.”

The duo walked down the quiet streets of Seoul, trying to squeeze into the small umbrella.


And just for that moment,  the mishaps were washed off Hyuna’s mind.



                              ______________________________________________

Hey guys!!
So the story of how they met has finally been unravelled! Omg, i hope it wasn’t disappointing or anything! I am sorry if you guy’s were expecting something better!
Do bear in mind that this flashback is actually being told to Hyunseung (just in case you’ve forgotten what happened, check chapter 12)
School has started for me and my updates might take some time but i will make sure to still post twice (occasionally once) a week! 
Please do LEAVE A COMMENT! If you haven’t been leaving comments for the past chapters, PLEASE do leave one for this chapter! Was it emotional enough? Or should i increase it? Leaving comments will actually help me in improving the story better!

Next chapter would probably be posted up latest by this Sunday. See you guy’s in the next AN!