A bitter day

Fix You

 

Listen to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LikexbhvCI ( A bitter day by Hyuna ft Junhyung and G.na) 
THIS IS LEGITLY THE BEST AND MOST SAD SONG I HAVE HEARD. And if you read the lyrics, it actually kinda describes what happened to Junah (or maybe it's just what a delusional fan like me would say)
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Both of them were still staring at each other with wide eyes. None of them would have actually expect to meet again.

Junhyung cleared his throat, making slow but steady steps towards Hyuna.
Hyuna noticed that he was coming closer, she looked up and quickly moved back.
“Please.... please don’t come any nearer.” She weakly said.

Hearing the hurt in her voice, he quickly stepped back again.
It has been years since he last laid eyes on her, since he last heard her voice.

‘How have you been?’ ‘How is your family?’ ‘I miss you.’ Was all Junhyung wanted to ask her but nothing came out from his mouth.
Hyuna looked up from her feet, seeing that Junhyung was also looking down.
Without another word, she quickly turned and ran, running as far away as possible.

She didn’t stop. She just kept running until she had no more energy to continue on.
She dropped down to the floor and started crying.
All the memories that she thought was long forgotten, came flashing back.

After few long minutes, Hyuna pulled herself up.
This wasn’t what how she expected to react when she saw Junhyung. Heck, she didn’t even know that he would ever be back.

You live fine as well, as if nothing is wrong.
It’s not fair, strangers look at me with sympathy.
I walked for a long time, cause i missed you, even if i hated you so much.
Regretting that i didn’t hold onto you and let you go...



Meanwhile, Junhyung just looked as Hyuna ran away.
He wanted to chase after her but he knew that if he did that, she would be more affected.
He silently stood at the empty road and unknowingly, tears started falling.
The memories that will always be in his mind, came running through him again.

Yeah, this is going to sound like an excuse, whatever I say, even if it’s all for you
You were too good for me, made me feel uneasy like I put on clothes that didn’t match me
How must have I felt, watching you, who was so beautiful, wilt next to me?
I shouldn’t have started from the beginning, I shouldn’t have seen your eyes
I thought I’d feel free and easy if I let you go, but that wasn’t true




Hyunseung was happily making his way to Hyuna’s house, wanting to surprise her with her favourite cake and wine.
He pinned in the passcode of her apartment and silently entered in.
He was about to shout to surprise her but heard what sounded like muffled cry coming from somewhere in the rear of the house.
Leaving his cake and wine , he stepped around the counter of her kitchen and looked into the balcony.
The balcony door was open, beckoning him that way, and the pouch creaked as he stepped outside.
He looked to the right and saw the source of the noise.

She was standing in the corner, overlooking the ocean. Like him, she was wearing faded jeans, but she was enveloped by a thick sweater. Her light brown hair was pinned back, a few loose tendrils whipping in the wind.



About an hour ago, she came back home. She’d hoped to clear her mind from what happened.
She wanted to walk the beach or read a couple of novels that had been sitting on her bedstand for months. She wanted to put her feet up and watch the porpoises playing in the waves. She had hoped to find relief, but as she stood on the porch, she felt the world bearing down hard.

That was how she started to cry, and minutes later, when she heard footsteps on the porch, she turned her head and saw the person she had been wanting to see, Hyunseung.

Hyunseung was wide-eyed, shocked to see his girl crying.
He ran towards her, holding her shoulders and she tried to control her sobbing.

“What happened?” Hyunseung looked down at her face in order to meet eyes with her.
Hyuna looked up, just blankly staring at Hyunseung.

Sure, Hyunseung wasn’t a romanticist but he knew exactly what he was supposed to do.
He did not probe any further and softly pulled Hyuna to his chest, embracing her.
The sound of the waves calmed Hyuna down, as she stopped sobbing.

Still in each other’s embrace, Hyuna said under her breath, “I saw him.”
Hyunseung knew who “him” she was referring to.  He had been hiding from her that he had returned but who knew fate had to pull them together.
The issue that he had been wishing to never happen, came.

“Did you know about this? Was this why you told me not to never leave you a few nights before?” Hyuna asked as she slowly pulled apart from him.
Hyunseung couldn’t look into her eyes, and just nodded.
 
Hyuna shook her head lightly, she couldn’t believe he tried to hide this from her.
She walked away, towards the comfort of her own house.
Hyunseung shouted her name, running after her.
“I didn’t want you to know!” he shouted.
“Why not! If i knew, i wouldn’t have to be in this state!” she yelled back.

“I was afraid of losing you and i didn’t want him to hurt you anymore okay!” Hyunseung yelled out, losing his breath, a tear escaping his eye. He quickly wiped away his tear and went to the couch.

Hyuna felt a tinge of bitterness in her heart as he said that. She never knew that she mattered so much to him. She walked towards the seat, hugging him from the back and softly apologising.
Hyunseung turned back, and kissed her lightly on the forehead.
“Hyuna, it’s okay. Don’t apologise.”
He remembered the real reason why he was here, and went to get the cake and wine from the table.

“Let’s just forget what happened, just for now alright?” he said with a smile.


____________________________________________________________________________

ITS BEEN AWHILE HASNT IT? I am truly sorry for the lack of update.

A bitter chapter we have here, i hope you were able to get the "feel" as you were reading.
And i just realise i had 5 upvotes! THANK YOU SO MUCH TO THE FIVE PPL HEHE. 

Please do help me press the "up arrow" and comment and SUBSRIBE ok? 
Thanks for waiting for such a long time, i hope ppl still read this.

Seeya in the next author's notes yeah! ^_^