Everything will be alright

Fix You
“I don’t even know you anymore, Junhyung.” Hyunseung bluntly replied. Junhyung nodded understandingly. “I am sorry Hyunseung. For all the hurt i have brought to everyone.” Hyunseung shook his head, “I never knew that you know...” He was genuinely confused and pulled Hyunseung aside. Hyunseung smirked slightly at his once best friend action. “You and Hyuna have something going on?” Junhyung asked, with slight anger in his tone. Hyunseung let out a low laugh, “Explain how this is related to you.” Junhyung looked down after hearing his words. He was right. Hyuna’s stuff are no longer concerning him. She was just his past. “Just don’t go near her anymore.” And with that last words, Hyunseung made his way out of the club. Junhyung went to the bathroom. He rubbed his face, looking at the monster he had become in the mirror. The guy in the reflection, was he who he really was? He could barely recognise himself. Who was he in the first place, to hurt someone and leave them all alone. Hyunseung quickly dialled Hyuna. At this point, he had a weird feeling in his heart. He didn’t understand his own actions. Was he jealous? Or afraid of losing to Junhyung? “JS!” the bubbly voice called out through the phone. “Oohh... I want to see you now. Please?” “Are you okay?” Hyuna asked. “Yes, i just miss you.” He honestly replied. Hyuna giggled and bid her farewell. Hyuna ran towards Hyunseung as she saw him waiting patiently near the ice cream shop. “JS!!!!” Hyunseung held his arms out, ready to embrace his petite girlfriend. “I miss you so much.” Hyunseung whispered near her ear. Hyuna giggled and looked up at him. “You’re acting weird today. But it’s okay. I embrace weirdness!” she said. Hyunseung unknowingly looked at her sadly. “Hyuna... please don’t leave me.” She looked up at him with a curious look. “What happened Hyunseung?” He shook his head, assuring her nothing is happening. As he assured Hyuna, he couldn’t be convinced that everything will be alright in the near future. He was afraid of losing her, the one who taught him what love was. Without her, how was he suppose to love? _____________________________________________ Enjoy this chapter~~ Anyone likes the new format of AFF? p.s: i dont.