Jealousy

Fix You

Hyuna dragged her tired self down the school hallway. Doojoon wasn’t able to fetch her as he needed to attend the school meeting early in the morning.

She walked past a few people but just brushed past away.
She stopped in her tracks as she made eye contact with the guy that she spent her night with few days ago.
“Ah... Joon... you really came back.”
He excused himself from his friends and walked with Hyuna down the hallway.
They were talking and laughing until they reached a group of boys that were gathered in front of a locker. She knew it was Beast.
“Hello Hyun...” Hyunseung greeted Hyuna until he saw Joon beside her, “er Joon?”
Lee Joon greeted him and the rest of Beast.
Hyunseung’s eyes travelled down to see Hyuna’s arms linked with Joon’s. She must have noticed Hyunseung’s frown as she immediately let go of Joon’s arm.

(Hyunseung POV)

Lee Joon? Are you kidding me? Why is he back so suddenly? And why is he with Hyuna? So many questions on my mind now... i need to do something to distract myself. I have no idea why i am acting like that.
I yawned loudly, spreading my arms across (which almost hit Kikwang) and then started humming really loudly.
Jang Hyunseung, what are you doing?!
I took a glance at Hyuna and she was looking at me weirdly. I looked away. Gosh, she never looked so cute before.
What? What did i just say about her?
I can’t be serious right? I don’t like her....i think.

“Whats wrong with you?” the soft sweet voice asked me.

I wanted to speak but thankfully the bell saved me.

“BYEGOTTAGO.SEEYOUAFTERSCHOOLOKAY.” i said in a rush.

Phew... that was close.

(End of Hyunseung’s POV)

“BYEGOTTAGO.SEEYOUAFTERSCHOOLOKAY.” Hyunseung said in a rush.

Hyuna blinked a few times repeatedly, trying to figure out what he said.

Just then, as she was about to walk to biology class, she received a text.


Dumb Hyunseung ^_^

Meet me at the gate after school okay.




‘I don’t have a choice, do i?’ she thought as she mentally shook her head.

The last bell rang for the day. Hyuna excitedly made her way to the gate. She wanted to know why Hyunseung wanted to meet her.

He saw a skipping Hyuna beaming brightly as the sun shined right into his eyes. He lifted his sunglasses off his face and threw it to the back of his car. Smiling at her, he opened the car door for her.
Hyuna gasped at his sudden gentlemanly gesture which made him chuckle.

Somehow, Lee Joon saw both of them and approached them.
“Where are you guys going? Can i join?” he asked excitedly.
Hyunseung turned around to see him and immediately gave an awkward smile.
“Sorry Joon. Hyuna’s mine for today.” Hyunseung suavely said while giving Joon a pat on the shoulders.
‘Wow... that came out better than i expected.’ he thought as he chuckled to himself, making Hyuna eye him suspiciously.

“Whats so funny?”
“Nothing.”

They stayed silent for awhile until Hyuna suddenly realised she did not know where they were heading.

“Where are we going Hyunseung? You didn’t tell me anything.”
“Just getting some lunch. And then we can talk, you know.”
Hyuna nodded in approval of the plan, not that her opinion will change his plan.

After lunch, they sat down at a bar. Not that they were of legal age to enter, but it was because the managers of the bar knew Hyunseung’s parents and allowed them to enter.

Both of them were talking away, from school work to personal stuff. But Hyunseung was sure not to mention of Hyuna’s parents.
They stopped for awhile to take a sip from their drink. Hyunseung bite his lips and looked over at Hyuna, hesitating whether or not to ask her the question he had been dying to know.
He took a deep breath and mastered up his courage.

“Hyuna-ah... how did you and Junhyung met?”


                                          ___________________________________________


DO YOU GUYS COUNT THIS AS A CLIFFHANGER? HAHAHHA
So next chapter will solely be about how Hyuna and Junhyung met.
BUT LET ME WARN YOU, you’re about to get all emotional (i hope) when you read the next chapter!

Junah fans, are you ready? Hehehe...
I must say , this chapter was a little dull but i just wanted to get to the part about how Hyuna and Junhyung met. But this chapter does play a part in the set up of this story too... so... i hope you’ve enjoyed it anyway! ^_^

btw, just in case you guys have forgotten, Junhyung does not go to their school but he is a part of Beast and  Hyuna’s parents died in a car accident, therefore Hyunseung did not want to mention about them. And yes, she lives alone in that apartment.


COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! If i get more comments than usual, i will be sure to post up the next chapter faster than usual! Comment away my lovely readers!

Hehe, cute or what? :B