Sober

Fix You

 





”Yah Jang Hyun Seung! Are you out of your mind?” Doojoon yelled at Hyunseung, who at this point was drunk.
Hyunseung laughed out loud, sipping the alcohol in his hands.
“Did you just laugh?” Kikwang, the usually quiet one spoke up.
Kikwang walked over to Hyunseung and snatched his glass away. “Sober up, Hyunseung.”
Hyunseung closed his eyes and rubbed his forehead temple, trying to control the throbbing.
The Beast members were gathered in their usual bar hangout, in the VIP room.
After Doojoon learnt about what Hyunseung did, he called everyone.

Yoseob cautiously approached Hyunseung, holding his shoulders. “Hyung, I know i’m not an expert but...” he paused while looking at everyone, “Everyone knows that this is a bad idea.”

Hyunseung opened one of his eyes to look at Yoseob before letting out a sigh.
“Hyuna needs you the most now.” Dongwoon added softly, afraid to anger his friend.

“I thought you were smarter than this Jang Hyunseung.” Doojoon said while glaring at him.
Hyunseung looked up and stared at a blank space, it was obvious that he was broken too.

“I’m such a fool right?” Hyunseung finally said.
He ruffled his hair in frustration then looked at Doojoon. Doojoon could see from his tired gaze that Hyunseung was feeling lost.
“Hyung... I really don’t know what to do. It’s my first time loving someone... I... I...AISH!” Hyunseung shouted before kicking the table.

The room was filled with silence. The tension in the air was killing almost everyone, none of them wanted to see their friend in this state.

Just then, the door flew open, revealing a fuming mad Junhyung. Everyone looked up in shock.
Junhyung stomped towards Hyunseung, grabbing him by the collar.
“What the were you thinking?” Junhyung yelled at his face.
Hyunseung felt as if someone punched him in the guts, he didn’t know what to say.
“I trusted her to you. And you just left her like that? Do you actually think leaving her will make things better? That me and her will get back again? “Junhyung spat out, his breathing was heavy. He let go of Hyunseung, causing him to drop back to the floor.

“I’m not going to tell you what to do. You should know better.” Junhyung said after calming down.
Even though most of the time, Beast members don’t encourage violence but they knew that this was the only way Hyunseung was going to realise his mistake.

Hyunseung rubbed his face before standing up.
“Jun...” he said before pulling Junhyung into a hug, “Thanks and sorry.”
Just like everyone, Junhyung also saw how lost Hyunseung was. He returned the hug back by patting his back.
“Go get her back.” He muttered to him.



Hyunseung sped through the highway, he was hoping he wasn’t too late.
He reached the front gate of Hyuna’s apartment.

“Please be in...” he mumbled to himself before rushing.

He knocked the door furiously but no one was responding. He said a silent prayer, praying that nothing would happen.

“Hyuna, it’s me. Please open up.” He shouted as he knocked on the door.

After a few long minutes, he decided to knock down the door.

He tried kicking the solid wooden door but to no avail.

Hyunseung slowly gave up, knowing it wasn’t going to work. He couldn’t even feel the pain from his now swollen feet. He sat there while his tears just flowed down, he didn’t even care if anyone were to catch him like that. Nothing seems to matter anymore.

“Opp... Hyunseung?” a familiar voice stuttered out. It was the voice that Hyunseung was dying to hear.
His head shot up to see Hyuna. He breathed out a sigh of relief before embracing her into a tight hug.
“I’m sorry.” His voice was weak.
“Hyun... Hyunseung... I...” Hyuna didn’t know how to react.

Hyunseung hugged her tighter, “I was being a total idiot. I’m really sorry.”
The tears also slowly streamed down Hyuna’s face, slightly damping his shirt.

“Hyunseung, you ing idiot.” She said while her tears continued flowing.
They stayed in that position for awhile, slowly taking in the situation.

Hyuna slowly pulled apart from his grasp.
“I really hate you, you fool.” She said while looking down at her feet.
“I promise you, this will never ever happen again.” Hyunseung said softly before giving her a peck on her forehead.
“I will break your neck if this ever happens again. I swear.” She gave him a death glare before nuzzling to the crook of his neck.

“Come on, let’s go in. Your neighbours might actually be looking at everything.” Hyunseung said.


Days past just like usual, no one spoke about the incident. Things just went on like how it would.

“A party?” Hyunseung asked, his eyebrows raised.
Doojoon nodded his head, “Yeap, Junhyung’s party... Hyuna is invited too.”
Hyunseung looked at Doojoon, “I don’t know if she’s ready to meet him once again.”
“I understand. But try asking her?”
“Ok hyung, I will try.”
Hyunseung quickly texted Hyuna telling her he will be at her house at night.


Hyuna fluffed  the pillows and cleaned up the house a little before Hyunseung came.
“Why does my heart feel so heavy?” she thought.
She had that feeling whenever she was afraid of something. But she didn’t know what was the cause of it.

The bell rang and she ran to the door almost immediately.
“Are you that excited to see me?” Hyunseung chuckled.
She just grinned widely and pulled Hyunseung in to her apartment.

“What’s up?” Hyuna asked, giving him a suspicious look.
“I need a reason to come visit you?”
She rolled her eyes playfully, “I know you well Jang Hyunseung. Spill it.” She said as she poked him.
“Ok you got me.” He said with his hands raised up, “Sit down first.”

*Is this got to do with that heavy feeling in my heart?* Hyuna thought as she sat down.

“We’re invited to a party this weekend!” Hyunseung said, trying to sound excited.
“Really? Omo, It’s been so long since we partied!” Hyuna got excited at the idea.
“It’s Junhyung’s party though...” his voice trailed off, looking at her reaction.
Hyuna’s face fell immediately at the mention of him.
She shook her head, “I can’t... not yet.”
She knew very well that she couldn’t face Junhyung yet.
“Please? For me?” he pleaded, adding in his rare aegyo.
“No, Hyunseung.” She blunty replied.
“Aish, alright. I won’t force you okay.”, he said as he gave her a quick hug, “Let’s eat!”

Hyuna faked a smile.
*Junhyung, I am sorry. I can’t face you just yet. I need more time.* she thought.


_______________________________________________________________________

Sorry if there's any grammar error cause im too tired to check through the story, Hope you like this chapter.
Subscribe and comment ^_^