Babo oppa

Fix You

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qND-smXfKNU (IU- Really hate you)
 one of the nice songs from IU~

                                  _______________________________________
“Not all men are like that. You just need to wait for the right guy. He might be anywhere...”

That sentence kept ringing in Hyuna’s mind. She was wondering when that right guy will actually arrive. It was dark at night and Hyuna was taking a stroll at the nearby park.
The surrounding around her was weird. She felt as if someone was stalking her. Sensing this weird presence, she quickened her pace. Just as she expected, a shuffle was heard behind her, as if that person was quickening his or her pace too.

‘... what should i do?’ she thought as she continued to walk. She intended to go to a crowded place but it was already 3am and she was sure no one would be around.
She was about to run when she felt someone touch her shoulders. She immediately screamed.

“Shh!” that person, obviously a male, hushed her.
But Hyuna continued screaming.
“Ya! Shut up will you!”
She continued to scream.
He shook his head and pinned Hyuna down to the ground, immediately making her quiet.
Hyuna took a while before she realised she was pinned down to the ground with a man on top of her. He had a beautiful set of eyes, twinkling in the dark. She immediately recognized him.

“YA! BWOYA!”
He chuckled and said “Hi Hyuna, long time no see huh?”
She tilted her head then pushed the figure away.
“How long have you been back? And most importantly, why are you stalking me?”
She could see his familiar smirk even as there were minimal lighting around.
“I just came back from the states and decided to come see you. I just happened to come walk pass and see you. But i was afraid to approach you, so i creeped on you instead.” He explained, laughing as he realised how creepy he had been.
She nodded then mumbled under her breath “creep”.

The both of them stayed there in silence, still sitting on the floor that both of them collapsed on just a few minutes ago.
Hyuna broke the silence.
“So... will you be going back to school?”
He looked at her sparkly eyes, smiled then nodded.
She returned back the smile.

“Lee Joon ah... I want to walk around.”
He grabbed her hand and both of them started walking aimlessly around, making small talks about their past.
Hyuna and Lee Joon were each other’s first love but Hyuna had never treated Lee Joon as her first love but instead, just treated him as a fling.
Junhyung was her first love. He was truely the only guy that could cause that queasy feeling in her stomach everytime she was near him. The only one who could make her feel sparks everytime they touch.

Lee Joon noticed that she did not reply to his question. He looked at her, seeing that she was zoned out. He smiled and started looking at Hyuna’s facial features. Oh, how he longed to touch her face once again after 5 years.
He then noticed a black scribble across her left shoulder blade. It was obviously a tattoo. Lee Joon gave an amused look and asked her when she got it.
Hyuna finally snapped back and looked at him. She did not know what he asked until she saw Joon looking at her back tattoo.
He walked behind her and read out:
“My mother is the heart that keeps me alive”

(Flashback)
Hyuna and Junhyung were seated on his coach, cuddling as they watched television. But none of them were actually focused on the show, they were both enjoying each others’ company . Hyuna adjusted her position so that she was facing his chest. She noticed something was peeking out from his tshirt.
‘A tattoo? Since when did he get inked?’ she thought.
She tucked the collar of his crew neck shirt and sat up straight to see the ink better, her action made Junhyung look up from the screen and at her.
Hyuna looked amused as she traced the tattoo located near his collarbone.

“Born again, still your son” she read on.

“When did you get this?”
“Just.” He answered bluntly.

She nodded and kept tracing over his tattoo, admiring the fact that his love for his parents were so strong. Hyuna loved her mum just as much too but she was always afraid to get herself inked.

“Have you thought of getting one?” he asked, eyes still fixed on the screen.
“Yes but i am scared.”

His eyes shifted onto her. He smiled at how she acted like a child.

She continued ranting
“It must have hurt.”
“My poor baby”

He laughed, a little too loudly, as Hyuna was staring at him cluelessly.
He sat up straight and shook his head.
“Aigoo... you’re so cute. It doesn’t hurt. If you decide to get inked, tell me. I will accompany you.”
“REALLY?” she squealed out, “YAY!!! YOU PROMISE?” she jumped up and down then stopped to make sure he was not kidding.
He stood up from the coach and gave her a backhug.
“I promise.”
He rocked her side to side as they were still in each others’ embrace.
Hyuna calmed down and smiled.
She had never felt this way before.

(End of flashback)

 “Hello? Are you there?” Lee Joon asked.
“Huh? O-oh... i got this about three years back.”

Unknowingly, they were both at Hyuna’s apartment.
“You still remember where i live?” she asked, impressed how he could still remember the route after years at the state.
He turned to her and nodded, smiling.
“It’s late. Go in. Goodnight Hyuna, i will see you on Monday.” He said as he leaned in and gave her small peck at her forehead.
Hyuna stared, shocked at their sudden skinship.
“Er... okay goodnight.” She bluntly replied as she turned towards the tall building.

                                        ____________________________________________
Aww... although there wasn’t much comment but all of you guys’ comment made me smile! Thank you so much for taking your time to write to me! ^_^

Pretty long update huh? Hehe. So Lee Joon was Hyuna’s ex-lover. I don’t think i will be writing Hyuna and Joon’s past because it is not very important... unless you guys’ want to read about it.
Comment below if you want to read about their past.


Btw, if anyone of you are ever confused about any part of the story, feel free to just drop a comment and ask about it. I will reply it either through the comment section or through the author’s note.

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE <3

OHYEAAAA, i know, no 2hyun moments at all in this chapter. So for a little BONUS to all my 2hyun lovers, here are some pictures of them!



I honestly hope they are dating too! Since the fact that Junhara exist.... i want Hyuna to be happy too! Hyuna seems a little sad after the junhara thing was announced...




So when i saw Hyunseung's pose, it reminds me of Hyuna's selca from quite long ago! 



There was another photo of Hyuna that looked more similar to what JS did, but i couldnt find it T_T

Hehe, goodbye~