So many tears

Fix You

Highly recommended to listen to this song while reading! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxhAMp0PDyE (Suzy- So many tears)

(Hyuna’s POV)

I feel so pathetic, crying into this bad oppa’s embrace. I just cant stop tearing. Aish, Kim Hyuna, face it. You’ve let your heart took control.

(End of Hyuna’s POV)
 Hyunseung just stood there, it was his first time seeing Hyuna crying. He started to panic, he was the worse person when it comes to comforting people. Figuring out that the only thing he could do was to hug her back, he gently said to her “Lets go to somewhere more private.”
Hyuna stayed silent and just followed where he was bringing her.
They were now at the school garden, still in each other’s embrace.
“Hyuna ah...” Hyunseung said softly and gently after a long time of silence, “I didn’t mean it when i said you were dumped... I am really sorry, i don’t know-“
“Oppa, ...its...  n n not your fault” she stuttered, surprising Hyunseung. He didn’t know that he would get a response.
“Hyuna, please don’t cry. Class starts in 5 minutes.”
“no... i don’t want to go school.” She looked down at their feet. Both of them didn’t realise that they were still hugging each other.
She looked up and both of their eyes met. She has never realise how beautiful Hyunseung’s eyes were.
“Oppa, please. Bring me somewhere else. Anywhere just not school. Jebal...”

(Hyunseung’s POV)
As our eyes met, we stared at each other for awhile. It wasn’t those kind of angry stare. It was a... passionate stare.
Her eyes were breathtaking. That pair of brown eyes were always her feature that made me attracted to her. But i know very well that i don’t like her, she was just attractive.
“Oppa, please. Bring me somewhere else. Anywhere just not school. Jebal...” she told me, making me come back to reality.
i nodded, i didn’t know what else to say. I gently broke free from the embrace and held her hand, bringing her to my car.
“Hyuna, we need to go quickly. The principal might catch us.”
She did not say anything but i knew she was walking faster as our distance between each other shortened.
I quickly drove out of school and I was just driving aimlessly around town.
I took a quick glance at her. She was just looking down and playing with her fingers.
I feel so guilty, this is all my fault. If only I didn’t open my big mouth, she would not be hurting so badly now.
Hyuna had always been the cheerful girl in school but something happened one day and she totally changed. The only person that knows what really happened was Doojoon.
“Hyunseung... can we go get ice cream? Just not at the park nearby.”
Her soft voice broke my thoughts.
“Of course we can, lets go!” i replied her, trying to sound energetic.
When we finally reach an ice cream parlour, she seemed to cheer up a little after seeing all the ice cream there.
She chose a strawberry sundae while i took vanilla.
We decided to walk around the malls. None of us spoke. Should i ask her what happened? But what if i make her cry? For some reason, seeing her sad makes me sad too.
“Oppa, you want to know what happen don’t you?  You looks so confused” she pointed to my face and started laughing.
It was crazy how she could read my mind. I smiled at her childishness. At least she was feeling better.
(End of Hyunseung’s POV)

“Ok fine, i admit, i am wondering what is happening. You can tell me if you want, its alright if you don’t want to.”
The mall was empty since most of the people were either working or in school.
“Its not because anyone dumped me. Its because of your hyung.”
“Doojoon hyung?”
Hyuna just slightly nodded.
“He just ignored me out of a sudden. I don’t even know what i did wrong that made him ignore me.” She sigh and continued, “i don’t even know why i am upset. I am afraid that i will fall for him.”
Hyunseung just looked at her and nodded.
“What are you afraid of? You’re afraid of hyung? You know he’s a nice guy.”
Hyuna shook her head and said nothing.
“You’re afraid of falling in love?” he hesitatingly asked.
Hyuna kept quiet.
“Why? Did something happen last time?”
As usual, she kept silent.
“Arasso. I will stop asking.”

After walking around the mall for almost an hour, Hyuna finally decided to speak.
“Can we go somewhere else? Its still early. And its boring here.”
He smiled and nodded and they both went to the car.
“But i don’t know where to go. Any suggestions?” he said.
Before he knew it, Hyuna was already asleep.

(Hyunseung’s POV)
I can’t help but laugh at her. How can she just fall asleep so fast? She must be very tired.... If only she would share with me her problems, maybe i can help her. I don’t know where to bring her to now. I cant just let her sleep in the car, its uncomfortable. Aish, i guess we’ll just go to my house. I hope she doesn’t mind.

I wanted to wake her up but seeing how tired and sad she looked,  I carried her, making sure she doesn’t wake up. Hyuna is so light despite the amount of ice cream she eats... i shall fatten her when i have the chance.
Thank goodness no one is at home.

The maids must have saw Hyuna on my arms as they were rushing to open the door for me.
“omo Seung-ah!”
I jumped when i heard my mum, almost waking Hyuna up.
I tried to tell her to keep quiet by using my expression. My mum has never looked as confused before. Mainly because she was wondering why i was carrying a girl home during school hours.
She will surely nag at me so i decided to stay in my room.
I lay Hyuna down gently on my bed and drew the curtains. My eyelids are feeling heavy, it must be the fact that i only slept for two hours last night.

Hmm... what time is it? I open my eyes slightly to see the sleeping Hyuna. OMO, i wanted to shout but i realised that i was the one who laid beside her.

(End of Hyunseung’s POV)

Hyunseung brushed some of her hair that was covering her face away. He couldn’t help but smile. That was when Hyuna’s eyes fluttered open. It took awhile before she realise that she was facing Hyunseung in bed. Her eyes widened in shock.
“BWO?!! OPPA!! “
He just chuckled at her and continue to sleep.
“OPPA!!” she started to whine again, “WHAT DID YOU DO? WHY AM I HERE?”
Hyunseung didn’t react to her whining.
Hyuna couldn’t believe that Hyunseung ignored her and started whining more.
“Aish oppa, i hate you! You always treat me s-“ before she could finish her sentence, she found someone’s lips right on her’s. It was obviously Hyunseung. Hyuna wanted to pull away but just couldn’t. Instead, her lips moved with Hyunseung’s, moving in sync.
After a few minutes of them kissing passionately, they finally broke it off. They almost forgot that they needed to breathe.
“o-oppa” Hyuna tried to speak while gasping for air.
“wae?” Hyunseung responded.
“What was that for?”
“You were noisy.”
“But you didn’t need to kiss me like that!”
“You didn’t pull away from the kiss right?” he said with a smirk on his face.
She blushed and excused herself to the toilet.

(Hyuna’s POV)
That kiss... why does it feel so familiar?
Why... why does it remind me of....

(Flashback)
“PABO PABO PABO!!!”
“AH WAE~~~”
Hyuna continued to get chased by this handsome looking boy with dark hair almost covering his eyes.
“You said you can run faster than me, HAH, i think not!” Hyuna taunted him.
“Oh Kim Hyuna, are you doubting me?” he said as he picked up his speed and ran right behind her. He carried her by her waist, spinning her around.
Hyuna started giggling after he put her down.
They were so close to each other. Barely any spaces can be found between them.
They looked into each other’s eyes, his eyes were staring right at her’s. As if burning a hole right through her soul. His warm breath heated her face.
And that was when their lips met.
It wasn’t a rough kiss, it was soft and passionate. Just like how Hyuna likes it.
They broke off their kiss and he hugged her tightly.
“I love you........”

                                                  _________________________________

HEY GUYS!! Decided to update earlier! Here you go! 2hyun moment!! And who is that mysterious guy? Comment and tell me who you think it will be!! And i will include the reason why Doojoon is avoiding Hyuna in the next chapter! This is a pretty long update so please COMMENT! A silent reader has finally spoke up and i hope many of the other silent readers will too!! I don’t know how many times i said this but I love reading all your comments! Don’t find me irritating okay? Keke ^_^ I just really like seeing people taking time to comment, it somehow encourages me more to write!
SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT <3