Bad intentions

Fix You






It was a warm sunny Saturday morning and Hyunseung decided to bring Hyuna over to his house.
“What if your parents see me?” she asked worriedly.
“It’s okay.” He assured her.
“But...” she whined while refusing to move from her spot, “What if they don’t like me?”
Hyunseung smiled and gently pulled her. “I’m sure my mum will like you alot!”
Hyuna gave a weak smile and they went into his huge mansion.


Both of them went in the living room to find both his mum and dad on the couch. His mum was reading magazine while his dad was busy on the phone. Hyunseung was surprised to see his dad.


“What is he doing here?” Hyunseung asked his mum. His eyebrows were furrowed closely.
His mum looked at Hyunseung, asking him to not cause any trouble. Hyuna felt how Hyunseung tensed up at the sight of his dad and gave his hand a squeeze. Hyunseung looked back at Hyuna and smiled.


Just when both of them wanted to go up to Hyunseung’s room, his dad stopped them.
“Shouldn’t you at least greet your dad, Jang Hyunseung?”

Hyunseung stopped at his tracks.
“I don’t greet people who don’t deserve it.” He coldly stated while looking straight ahead.
Hyunseung’s dad laughed and walked nearer to them. Hyunseung’s grip on Hyuna tightened.

“Who is this? Aren’t you going to introduce her?” his dad asked while eyeing Hyuna.
Hyuna hid behind her boyfriend, afraid to look at his dad.

Hyunseung let out a deep breath and rolled his eyes.
“Stay out from my business.” He said as he went up the stairs, pulling Hyuna along.
Hyunseung’s dad laughed once again. It wasn’t a hearty laugh, it just sounded uncomfortable.

Mr Jang walked over to his secretary.
“Do a check on that girl. I want to know everything about her.”





Hyuna quietly sat at the edge of Hyunseung’s bed while staring at him. She knew he was furious but refused to show it out. She went to him and gave him an assuring back hug.
“Don’t worry. Nothing will happen to you.” She said.

Hyunseung smiled and turned his head slightly. He instantly felt more relaxed.
“I’m not worried about myself. I am worried about you.” He honestly said while playing with her fingers.

Hyuna unwrapped her arms and stood in front of Hyunseung.
“Nothing will happen to me. Afterall, I am Kim Hyuna remember?” she smirked.


Hyunseung laughed. He liked how she was able to make him smile no matter what situation.
He looked at the confident Hyuna and his gaze soften. He realised how much he love her at that moment.
He stood up from the bed and wrapped his long arms around Hyuna’s waist.
“I love you.”



Hyuna giggled. She missed all those random moments when Hyunseung would just suddenly claim his love for her. Her heart was bursting with admiration and love just like the first time she fell in love with him.
“I love you too.”


Hyunseung also learnt that love is more than just mumbling out three words. Love is sustained by action, something he found hard to show.

Maybe back before he fell for Hyuna, showing love might just simply be doing things in bed. But now, he is clueless as ever.


They pulled away from the hug and Hyunseung went to take a shower.
Hyuna lay on the comfy white bed and smiled. She remembered back when they shared their first kiss on here. She bit her lips to hide her grin.

Hyunseung on the other hand also couldn’t stop smiling to himself in the bathroom. He remembered the first kiss too. And he recalled how Hyuna ran to the bathroom to hide.

Both of them shook the thought off and continued doing their thing.






“Secretary Hwang, have you found out?” Mr Jang asked through the receiver.
“Yes, director Jang.” His secretary answered while passing him a folder.

Mr Jang flipped through the brown folder.
“Kim Hyun Ah? Daughter of Kim Tae Hyun and Lee Min Ah. Both of them are dead huh?”, he looked up from the folder, “I knew there something about this girl.”
He stood up from his seat and went to his chauffeur.




Mr Jang reached the apartment that Hyuna lived in.
He smirked at how small it was compared to his house.
“Your parents might be rich but you’re not.” He thought.

He knocked on the door and Hyuna answered it after awhile. She was shock to see Hyunseung’s dad.
“Hello Mr Jang. What can I help you with?” she politely asked.
“Cut it out. I’m just going straight to the point.” He said before pushing her away to enter.

He sat on the black couch while looking around, inspecting her house.
Hyuna was afraid of what would happen next.
“Sit down, we need to talk.” He ordered her.
She sat down and looked at him, trying to read his expression but to no avail.
Just like Hyunseung, he was unpredictable.

“I know your motive.”Mr Jang said, breaking the awkward tension.
“What? I don’t get what you-“
“Leave Hyunseung alone.” He interrupted as he looked at his secretary beside him.
The secretary passed a bulky envelope to Hyuna. Hyuna looked at Mr Jang blankly and opened up the envelope to see money.
She grew furious.
“What is this suppose to mean?” she blurted out.
As much as she wanted to show some slight respect to an elderly, she just couldn’t. He was asking for it.

“You’re an orphan now. Which means you have no fortune and my son whom you are dating, happens to have lots of money.” He coldly stated, glaring at Hyuna.
The words stung Hyuna but she wasn’t going to back down.
“I think you have misunderstood-“  she said but was cut out by Mr Jang once again.
“Take the money and leave Hyunseung alone.” He said.
Hyuna gulped and retorted back, “I love him.”
Mr Jang let out a menacing laugh.
“How old are you? Not even 20 right? And you’re telling me about love?” he said while laughing again.


Hyuna held back her tears. She was absolutely furious. She felt humiliated and one thing she could not stand was how people doubt her love her Hyunseung.

“Mr Jang, while I’m still nicely saying this. I love him and I won’t leave him. Please take the money back.” She firmly said as she held out the envelope.

Mr Jang stood up and smirked.

“You think you’re all that? Wait and see, Ms Kim.” He said before leaving the apartment.
The secretary took the envelope and gave a quick bow before scattering out.


Hyuna stood there as the door slammed shut, feeling her tears roll down her face.
She bit her lips and tried to hold back the tears.
She wasn’t going to back down this time, just not this time.


__________________________________________________________