Jae Hee's Oppa!

My Fake Fiancé's Brother

Chapter Sixteen

"Ma! Pa!" Jae Hee beamed and tackled her parents into big hugs.

 

Mrs. Kim laughed and hugged her back but suddenly stopped, "Omo!" She blinked and pushed her daughter away gently. "Who are they?"

 

"Annyeonghaseyo!" Taemin grinned and bowed, "Lee Taemin-imnida! I'm Kai's hyung."

 

*Lee?* Jae Hee blinked. *Why is his surname different from Kai's?* She shrugged it off and made a mental note to ask Taemin about it later.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo!" Min Hee forced a smile and bowed, "Kim Min Hee-imnida. I'm Kai's fiancée."

 

"What?" They all gawked at her. Taemin's face literally fell. Min Hee blinked back and linked her arm with Kai's.

 

"What is the meaning of this?! Two fiancées?!" Mr. Kim stared at Kai in utter shock, confusion, and, above all, anger.

 

"A-Abeoji!" Kai quickly threw Min Hee's arm of his. "It's not true! She's just my FRIEND." He glared at her, while she innocently smiled and leaned her head on his shoulder.

 

"Errr," Jae Hee cleared , "Let's get settled in!"

 

"Uh, okay?" Mrs. Kim blinked. "You and Kai could share Jiyoung's room! She'll sleep with us, I guess." She looked at Taemin and Min Hee. "There are two guest rooms down the hall there." She pointed.

 

Jae Hee reached to pick up her suitcases, but Taemin grabbed them for her.

 

"Oppa, it's okay, I-"

 

"Don't worry about it," Taemin grinned at her.

 

She laughed and nodded as they went to put her stuff into Jiyoung's room.

 

Kai gawked at her.

 

When she first moved into his house, he had offered to help her, and she practically yelled in his face. Well, you can't blame her entirely. While she had been packing her belongings, he had dared to go through her drawers and take out her bras and . That incredibly hot ert!

 

Ahem. Anyways, now Taemin offers to help her, and she's all happy-happy, smiley-smiley, and… laughy-laughy?

 

*That's so unfair!!* Kai angrily pouted and clenched his fists.

 

"Oppa?" Min Hee shook his arm.

 

He snapped out of his anger and blinked. "What?"

 

She giggled and hooked her arm through his, "Let's share a room together!"

 

Without hesitation, Kai quickly bolted towards Jae Hee's room. When he got there, his jaw dropped to the floor, along with the luggage in his hands.

 

There was Taemin. There was Jae Hee. There was Taemin on top of Jae Hee. Then… there was Kai… a very angry Kai.

 

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!" Kai yelled furiously.

 

Taemin quickly scrambled off her, his cheeks red. "I-It's not what it looks like!!!!" He held his hand out to Jae Hee, who was even redder than he was, and helped her stand back up.

 

"IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE?!" Kai gawked at them, "THEN WHAT THE-"

 

"She just accidentally slipped and-" Taemin explained frantically, "-I tried to catch her but ended up-"

 

"Aish, Hyung!" Kai huffed and pointed to the doors, "GET OUT!"

 

"Okay!" Taemin squeaked and scurried out the room, tripping along the way.

 

Jae Hee crouched down and picked up the doll on the wooden floor. She hadn't seen it when she was walking, because she was busy talking with Taemin.

 

"Don't you think you over-reacted?" Jae Hee raised a brow at Kai as she set her luggage in the corner. "It looked you were actually jealous," she laughed at the thought of Kai actually being jealous.

 

I mean, she was just his FAKE fiancée. Why would he be jealous? AHAHAHAHA. That's ridiculous.

 

"Because I was," he muttered under his breath.

 

She looked at him and blinked. "What was that?"

 

He shook his head. "It was nothing."

 

She rolled her eyes at him. "Weirdo."

 

After they all settled into their rooms, Kai and Jae Hee left to go pick up Jiyoung from school. Min Hee wanted to go, too, but Taemin managed to distract her long enough for Kai and Jae Hee to literally run out of the house.

 

"Why don't you call me 'Oppa'?" Kai suddenly asked.

 

Jae Hee raised a brow, as this was the second time he's asked that. "Why do you want me to call you that?"

 

"Well," he cleared his throat, "You call Taemin 'Oppa' and Chanyeol 'Oppa.' Plus, you're my fiancée, yet you don't even call me 'Oppa'! People would get suspicious, right?"

 

"Um." She scratched her head.

 

He pouted, "Come on! Kai Oppa. Kai. Op. Pa," he pronounced the syllables slowly.

 

"Kai…" she started, "Op-" she gagged before she started again, "Kai O-Op… Op-Op-"

 

"What is this?!" he yelled frustratedly, "Oppan Gangnam Style?! Just say it! It's only three syllables!"

 

"AISH! DON'T FORCE ME TO SAY SOMETHING I DON'T WANT TO SAY!" she screamed back at him.

 

"AISH! YOU CALL ALL THE OTHER GUYS 'OPPA,' SO WHY NOT ME?!" he whined, "Why can't you call me 'Oppa,' too?!" He swayed his body, like a little brat that you just want to punch in the face for whining so much child that couldn't get what he wanted.

 

"Aish!" She rolled her eyes. "You're annoying me, so shut up." She walked ahead of him.

 

*No, you're annoying me.* Kai pouted and huffed as he walked next to her.

 

They got to the front of Jiyoung's elementary school and saw Jiyoung with some (hot) blond guy that was waaaayyyyyyy too tall to be a second grader.

 

"Who is tha-"

 

"DAEHYUN OPPA!" Jae Hee squealed and ran towards him.

 

Daehyun looked over and gawked at her, "W-What are you doing here?!" He quickly stood up and spread his arms. He laughed and stumbled back when she tackled him into a hug.

 

"Oppa, I missed you soooo much!" she squealed again and hugged his waist tightly as she rested her cheek on his chest.

 

"I missed you, too, babe!" he laughed again and spun her around before he set her down, "Did you bring me food from Seoul?" he beamed happily, "You know? That five-star restaurant you were telling me about!"

 

"Aish, Oppa!" She hit his arm.

 

He pouted and rubbed his arm, "I-" He stopped when he noticed Kai.

 

Kai was pissed. He was BEYOND pissed. Who the hell was this blond Busan guy? Why the hell was he calling HIS fiancée 'Babe'? No matter what his excuse was, it was not cool. I repeat, NOT. COOL.

 

"What?" Jae Hee blinked at him before she turned around, only to meet eyes with a y angry Kai.

 

"Who's this?" Daehyun eventually smiled.

 

Kai walked over and cleared his throat, "I'm Kim Jongin, but call me Kai. I'm Jae Hee's FIANCÉ!" he yelled the last word as he slid an arm around Jae Hee's waist.

 

"Fiancé?!" Daehyun gawked at the two, "You're cheating on me?!" He looked at Jae Hee.

 

Kai gawked at him before he looked at Jae Hee, "You have a boyfriend?!"

 

"Aish, Oppa!" Jae Hee kicked Daehyun's shin, which caused him to yelp and hop around, which cause Kai to snicker victoriously.

 

"He's not my boyfriend." She rolled her eyes. "He's Jung Daehyun, my childhood friend," she explained to Kai.

 

"Friend?" Kai scoffed, "Uh-huh." He rolled his eyes and crossed his arms.

 

Friend? Pffft. Yeah, right. Like he hasn't heard that excuse before.

 

"It's cool, bro," Daehyun laughed and lightly hit his arm, "No need to be jealous. I already got myself a girlfriend."

 

Kai grinned widely, relieved. Before they even knew it, they were talking about all the delicious five-star restaurants in Seoul.

 

"Ah, and there's this one place in Apgujeong-" Kai started to go on and on about its expensive but amazing pasta and steak, which made Daehyun literally start to drool.

 

"Ew! Oppa! Gross!" Jiyoung made a face and hid behind Jae Hee.

 

Jae Hee laughed and scooped the little girl up in her arms, "Aigoo! You didn't even say 'hi' to me yet!"

 

"Hiiiiii," Jiyoung giggled and waved in her face.

 

Jae Hee laughed again and nuzzled her nose on the little girl's cheek, "You're so cuteeee!"

 

*No, you're so cute.* Kai smiled as he watched the sweet interaction.

 

"Wait! Wait!" Daehyun shook his arm. "What were you saying about that cheesecake factory?!?!" he pleaded desperately and his lips.

 

Kai looked at him and blinked. "Oh, yeah. So they have these giant cheesecakes that are TEN FREAKING POUNDS! THEY'RE HUGEEE, BRO!"

 

"No way, no way!" Daehyun squealed and his lips deliciously. Kai nodded and continued, "Seriously, dude! Their oreo cheesecakes are the size of my face! It's CCCRRRAAAAZZZZYYYYY, dude!"

 

"REALLY?!" Daehyun gasped.

 

Suddenly, a beautiful… beautiful oreo cheesecake replaced Kai's head. It was literally calling for him: 'Daehyunnie… Daehyunnie! Daaaeeeeehhyyyyuunnniiieeee!'

 

Without another thought, Daehyun started to lean in, drool coming out of his open mouth.

 

"W-What are you doing?" Kai gave him a strange look and cautiously leaned his head back.

 

When Daehyun's face was just a few inches from his, Kai immediately shoved his face away.

 

"W-What the hell are you doing?!" he gawked at him.

 

Daehyun snapped out of it and blinked. "Huh?" He looked at Kai again and saw that the cheesecake was gone. "Oh…" He blushed and scratched his blond hair.

 

Kai only gave him a strange look before he backed away slowly.