Double Date

My Fake Fiancé's Brother

Chapter Twelve

"OPPA!" Min Hee squealed and hugged Kai's arm, "I'm so glad you invited me on a d-"

 

"It's a DOUBLE date." Kai emphasized the 'double,' "The pairs are me and my FIANCÉE-" He pointed to Jae Hee. "-and you and my friend." He gestured to his friend, who sat in front of them.

 

"Oh." Min Hee glared at Jae Hee as she sat down.

 

Kai cleared his throat and also sat down, "This is my frie-"

 

"Chanyeol," Chanyeol interrupted, a large grin on his face, "Park Chanyeol, but you can call me 'Chanyeol.'"

 

Jae Hee laughed, and Chanyeol started to drool over her eye-smile.

 

"Ahem," Kai cleared his throat and shot a glare to Chanyeol, who immediately turned his attention back to his date.

 

He was the third member, after Suho and Baekhyun, of EXO-K that Kai had set up with Min Hee.

 

I know what you all are thinking...... How dare this chick reject Suho and Bacon?! Who the hell does she think she is, to reject my Bacon?! Then again, more Bacon for myself >:DD Mwahahahahahahaha!!!!

 

Anyways, Kai was absolutely positive the 'Happy Virus' could win her heart in no time.

 

All of EXO-K know about how obsessed Min Hee was with Kai. They don't, however, know about how Kai hired Jae Hee as a fake fiancée. Chanyeol was the only one that knew about the whole 'fake fiancée' thing and promised to keep it a secret.

 

"So-" Chanyeol grinned at Min Hee again, "-what was your name agai-"

 

"Oppa," Min Hee looked at Kai and frowned, "I called you sixteen times, last night. Why didn't you pick up?"

 

"I was busy." Kai shrugged and drank some of his coffee.

 

She raised a brow. "With…?"

 

"What else do couples do at night?" Kai smirked, and Jae Hee choked on her iced tea.

 

"Oppa!" Min Hee's jaw dropped to the floor.

 

Jae Hee glared at him as she stepped on his foot… hard.

 

"OOOOWWWWW!" Kai yelped and almost jumped out of his seat but clenched his jaw as he gripped the armrests.

 

"Oppa! What's wrong?!" Min Hee gasped worriedly.

 

Kai looked at Jae Hee, who innocently sipped her iced tea again, and gritted his teeth, "Nothing… Nothing. At. All." He stepped on Jae Hee's foot, and she yelped.

 

"Something the matter?" Chanyeol asked her.

 

Jae Hee pressed her lips together and shook her head.

 

Kai smirked and took his foot of hers. *That's what you ge- OOWWWWWW!* He hissed in pain as Jae Hee pinched the side of his stomach.

 

"Oppa! What's wrong?! Do you want me to take you to the hospital?! Are you not feeling well?!" Min Hee asked worriedly when she saw how Kai continued to uncomfortably squirm and twitch in his seat.

 

Kai groaned and shook his head as he glared at Jae Hee, who smirked victoriously. *…*

 

He smirked again and threw an arm around her neck, "I just can't WAAAAAIIITTTT to get back to our bedroom!" he cooed and planted a big, wet kiss on her cheek.

 

"WHAT?!" Jae Hee's eyes widened in horror as she gritted her teeth and stepped on Kai's foot again but much harder.

 

"WWOOOWWWW!" he yelped and immediately retracted his arm.

 

Jae Hee laughed and slapped his thigh really hard before she pinched it, which caused him to yelp and squirm around in his seat again.

 

"Geez!" Chanyeol hit the table as he laughed very loudly, "You must be getting REEEAAAALLLYYY !!!"

 

Kai nearly choked on his own saliva.

 

"Oppa!" Min Hee suddenly screamed and stood up, "Let's watch a movie!" She angrily pulled him up and dragged him away.

 

"Oh! Wait! But-!" Kai looked back at Jae Hee, who stood up and laughed along with something Chanyeol told her as they walked side by side.

 

*Argh!* Kai glared at the two of them. *That Chanyeol! I told him specifically that the girl with long hair was the girl he needed to flirt with, not the girl with short hair!* He watched as Chanyeol opened the door for Jae Hee and even bowed, which made her laugh and curtsey to him. *What the hell does he think he's doing?!*

 

"Oppa!" Min Hee smiled at him, "Let's watch Wolf Boy!"

 

"Wolf Boy?" Chanyeol beamed, "Awesome! Sounds cool!"

 

Kai looked at Jae Hee, who was still laughing, and frowned, "What's so funny?"

 

"Nothing." She immediately stopped her laughter and glared at him, still angry about what happened in the café.

 

*Geez.* Kai rolled his eyes. *How long does a girl's period last?*

 

After they all bought tickets, they all headed into the lines for some popcorn. Kai continued to get dragged away by Min Hee while Chanyeol and Jae Hee were always left alone in each others' company, so it was like they had swapped dates.

 

Thankfully, Min Hee finally left Kai in order to use the restroom. As soon as she left, Kai ran over to Chanyeol and Jae Hee and dragged Chanyeol away.

 

"What's up?" Chanyeol's laughter died down as he wiped a small tear.

 

Kai glared at him. "What are you doing?! You're supposed to be flirting with Min Hee and winning her heart! NOT flirting with my fiancée!" He pointed to Jae Hee, who stood and waited in line as the two boys conversed.

 

"She's not your real fiancée, anyways," Chanyeol laughed.

 

Kai blinked. *Oh… I almost forgot…* "Well!" he cleared his throat, "You should be around Min Hee more often so that she'll get to like you and move on from me!"

 

"Fineeeeee," Chanyeol pouted grumpily and huffed as he crossed his arms.

 

Kai let out a sigh of relief before he walked over to Jae Hee.

 

"-and four cups of vanilla ice cream!" Jae Hee finished up her order.

 

"It's cool. I don't want any ice cream." Kai took his wallet out.

 

She blinked at him. "Who said they were for you?"

 

"Oh," he rolled his eyes and chuckled as he paid.

 

Kai took one large bucket of popcorn and one large soft drink, Chanyeol took the other bucket of popcorn and the other soft drink, and Jae Hee took all the ice cream.

 

After they got everything, they all headed into the theater and walked up to the top row.

 

"Oppa! I want to sit next to you!" Min Hee cooed and ran over to Kai.

 

He shook his head. "Actually, I'm sitting with my FIANCÉE." He sat down next to Jae Hee.

 

"W-Well…" Min Hee frowned and clenched her fists, "I'll sit on the other side of you!" She sat on the other side of him and lifted the armrest before she snuggled close to him.

 

"Min!" he hissed gently at her as he shook her off and sat closer to Jae Hee.

 

"What are you doing?" Jae Hee glared at him when she saw how closely he sat to her.

 

He pouted and scooted even closer, "Min Hee keeps wanting to snuggle with me."

 

"That doesn't mean you can snuggle with me." She rolled her eyes and continued to eat her ice cream.

 

He made a face at her before he looked at Min Hee, who was being temporarily distracted by Chanyeol's extremely lame jokes.

 

"Why do you always eat so much ice cream?" He looked at Jae Hee, who had finished two cups of ice cream when the movie hadn't even started in the first place.

 

She looked at him and blinked. "Because I can. Now shut up." She opened up the third cup and started to dig in.

 

"And we're supposed to look lovey-dovey," he whispered, a smirk on his face, as he threw an arm around her and nestled his head into her neck, causing her to gasp at the sudden action.

 

"Oppa!" Min Hee looked over and gasped.

 

Chanyeol looked over and grinned, "Well! She's his fiancée, after all, so it's okay for them to snuggle," he put his hand on Min Hee's head, turned her head back to him, and grinned even wider, "We can snuggle, too, if you're jealous." He lifted the armrest and patted his shoulder as a signal for her to lie her head down on it.

 

"ARGH!" Min Hee groaned in frustration as she turned back to Kai, "Op-…" She blinked when she saw that Kai and Jae Hee were gone.

 

"…KIM JONGIN, WHERE ARE YOU?!?!?!"