Forever Alone and Forever Not Caring

My Fake Fiancé's Brother

Chapter One

"You're so cute!"

 

"No! You're so cute~"

 

"No~You are!"

 

"No! You are~"

 

"No~You a-"

 

"Can you two shut up?!" Jae Hee snapped at them.

 

Yoseob looked at her and rolled his eyes as he stuck his tongue out. "I have the freedom of speech, which means I can say whatever I want, so don't tell me to shut up."

 

"I have the freedom of speech, too, so I can tell you to shut up, and let's see how well you talk when your head gets shoved up your ." Jae Hee glared at him.

 

Yoseob immediately shut his mouth because he knew all too well she seriously would do that.

 

"Aigoo! Relax, Jay!" Hana laughed and leaned back. She laughed again as Yoseob lied down and rested his head on her lap.

 

"Let's pretend the ice princess isn't here, okay? So…" he grinned at his girlfriend, "…where were we?" Yoseob wiggled his eyebrows before he closed his eyes and puckered his lips.

 

Hana looked at Jae Hee, and they both giggled.

 

Jae Hee lightly set her cup of ice cream on the coffee table and tippy-toed over to them. She grabbed the black couch pillow and held it over his face. They both counted down before they both buried his small face with the pillow.

 

"fmaifjiawfawsdeagjrsaedkoweajfsdmcx" Yoseob's screams were muffled by the pillow as he flailed his arms, unable to breathe.

 

After what felt like forever, they finally threw the pillow aside and burst into laughter as they high-fived each other.

 

"Geez!" he panted as he watched the two ladies laugh. "Were you trying to kill me?!"

 

"Of course not!" Hana laughed and tapped his nose affectionately.

 

Yoseob immediately grinned, "I think I need CPR now." He wiggled his eyebrows again.

 

Jae Hee rolled her eyes. "I think you need to die now."

 

"Jay!" Yoseob and Hana both gawked at her.

 

Jae Hee blinked but smiled innocently, "Kidding."

 

"…I've known you for twelve years…" Yoseob raised a brow at her. "…but I can never tell whether you're kidding or not…"

 

Jae Hee smiled evilly as she ate her ice cream and shrugged at him, "You'll just have to trust me."

 

"It's hard to trust you when you once flipped me over and broke my arm." Yoseob made a face at her.

 

Jae Hee blinked innocently. "You grabbed my shoulder from behind. I thought you were a ." She shrugged.

 

"Poor Seobbie!" Hana sniffled. "I remember that day! You cried like a big baby," she started to giggle. Yoseob turned red.

 

"I-I wasn't cr-crying… I-It's just that… d-dust got into my eye and… and…" his voice trailed off when they started to laugh again.

 

"Aish! I hate you guys!" he muttered under his breath as he sat up and crossed his arms.

 

Hana looked at him and pouted, "You hate me?"

 

He gasped and shook his head wildly, "No! I love you!"

 

"But!" she sniffled. "You just said "I hate you guys," which means you hate us both."

 

Yoseob gasped again and cupped her face in his hands, "No! I love you! You're my babe! You're my heart, my life, my soul, my everything! I could never hate you, even if I wanted to!"

 

"Aw…" Hana blushed and smiled sheepishly.

 

They both giggled as they leaned in and kissed. After a long make-out session, she was the first to pull back, breathless.

 

"I love you~" Yoseob giggled as he pressed their foreheads together. Hana also giggled, "I love you, too."

 

"I love you more," he giggled again. Hana shook her head once. "No! I love you more!"

 

"No! I love you more!" he cooed as he nuzzled his nose against hers.

 

She shook her head and giggled, "No! I love you more~"

 

They both continued this conversation for the next minute or so as Jae Hee watched in disgust and stabbed at her ice cream. She lifted her spoon and stuck it into .

 

"…You people disgust me," she snarled at them before she turned away.

 

Yoseob rolled his eyes as he pulled his head back. "If love disgusts you so much, you're going to be forever alone." He stuck his tongue out at her.

 

"I don't care!" Jae Hee stuck her tongue out at him. "I don't need a man, anyways!"

 

"Aw!" Hana pouted. "Jay! You should really give love a chance!" She clapped her hands together. "It's really amazing! It's the greatest feeling in the world! It's the-"

 

"-stupidest thing in the world." Jae Hee rolled her eyes.

 

Hana pouted again, "Jay…" she frowned a bit, "Love isn't stupid! It's wonderful and-"

 

"-painful?" Jae Hee finished for her again.

 

Yoseob and Hana both shook their heads. "Not for us," they both grinned and nuzzled their noses again.

 

Jae Hee cringed in disgust. "It's painful…… painful to watch," she gagged again and looked away from the lovey-dovey couple.

 

"You really don't want to be in a relationship?" Hana blinked at her. "Don't you ever wonder how it feels like?"

 

"Nope," Jae Hee answered with the slightest hesitation.

 

Yoseob sighed and threw his arm around Hana's neck, "Listen, Jay. I don't want to sound all cheesy like this chick." He nodded to Hana, and she made a face at him.

 

"It's just nice to have someone you could depend on, someone you could lean on," he continued as Hana smiled and rested her head on his shoulder, "Seobbie's right! Don't you want someone like that?"

 

"Love is just stupid." Jae Hee rolled her eyes and continued to stab at her melted ice cream. "It's a waste of money and time. I don't need a man, anyways. I'm living fine without one, aren't I?"

 

Yoseob and Hana both looked around her beat-up rooftop apartment that looked like it was attacked by a tornado. "……No." They shook their heads.

 

Jae Hee made a face at them. "Whatever! I'm happy with my life, okay? I don't need some man to come in and mess it all up."

 

"Just watch, though," Hana smiled, "One day, you're going to fall in love and become like us!" she and Yoseob giggled and nuzzled noses again.

 

"Ughh," Jae Hee gagged, "I would never become as pathetic as you two! Love is for losers!" She stuck her tongue out at them.

 

"You do know you're calling the entire world a loser, right?" Yoseob gave her an amused look.

 

Jae Hee raised a brow. "Does it look like I care?"

 

He sighed and raised his hands in defeat.

 

"Okay," Hana smiled again, "You're also calling your future-self a loser."

 

"I am not going to fall in love. That's stupid," Jae Hee laughed like it was the stupidest thing she's ever heard, which, to her, it was.

 

"You can't take your words back, even when you fall in love," Hana warned.

 

Jae Hee smirked, "I would never take my words back because I would never fall in love."

 

"You said it, not us," Yoseob and Hana both laughed before they locked into another passionate make-out that made Jae Hee cringe in disgust again.

 

"Get a room!" She rolled her eyes.

 

Yoseob pulled away and smiled, "Mind if we use yours?"

 

"Yoseob!" Jae Hee and Hana both gasped at him. He laughed, "Kidding."

 

Jae Hee frowned, "Yeah, right." She and Hana both laughed.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know why I always have bad first chapters... O_o It's important, though, that you guys understand Jae Hee's point of view on love >.< Okay, yeah, bye♥