Pregnant?

My Fake Fiancé's Brother

Chapter Thirteen

"Where are we going?!" Jae Hee whined and tried to eat her ice cream as Kai dragged her out the movie theater.

 

Kai laughed and finally stopped, "If we don't let the two of them have alone time, she'll never fall for him. Plus, if I'm with her, she'll only want to snuggle with me and stuff."

 

"So we're going home?" she beamed, excited to just go to sleep.

 

He looked around and grinned, "I'm hungry."

 

"Eat at home!" She rolled her eyes. "I want to go home." She threw the empty cup of ice cream away and opened the other.

 

"Jongin! Jae Hee!"

 

They both turned and saw Taemin run towards them, four other guys behind him.

 

"Oh, no…" Kai bit his lip.

 

He didn't want anyone else to know about Jae Hee, since the more people that find out, the more complicated and chaotic it becomes.

 

"Oh, wow!"

 

"So this is Kai's fiancée?"

 

"What a real cutie!"

 

"Wow, Kai! You sure found a pretty one~"

 

"Who…?" Jae Hee stared at them, her head tilted curiously, as her spoon dangled from .

 

Taemin grinned, "Jae Hee-yah, this is Onew, Jonghyun, Key, and Minho. They're really good friends of mine." He gestured to each of them as he said their names.

 

"Oh," she pouted grumpily. *Great… Now even more people know about this…*

 

"What were you two doing?" Taemin grinned again, "Movie date?" He winked playfully.

 

"You know it!" Kai smirked and threw an arm around Jae Hee's neck, despite the fact she sent daggers through his head.

 

"What movie?" Onew grinned at them.

 

Jae Hee answered, "Wolf Boy."

 

"How was it?" Minho arched his brows.

 

"Weeeeellll…" Kai smirked again, "We didn't really pay much attention, if you know what I mean."

 

Jae Hee gawked at him. *I'm going to kill this bastard.*

 

"Ohhhhhhh," SHINee all snickered before they broke into loud laughters.

 

Jae Hee's face turned a bright red, and she elbowed Kai in the stomach.

 

"Ow, Babe," he pouted and took his arm off her.

 

She gave him the 'you-better-watch-out-in-your-sleep' glare, which sent chills down his spine.

 

"Did you guys eat yet?" Onew beamed at the two, "We were just about to go get some fried chicken~!"

 

They both shook their heads.

 

"Great!" Taemin laughed, "Let's all go eat!"

 

Jae Hee rolled her eyes and threw away her empty cup of ice cream.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Hot!" Jae Hee yelped and dropped the drumstick. Kai smirked, "I know I am."

 

She made a face at him and rolled her eyes.

 

"Here," Taemin laughed and peeled a bit of chicken off the drumstick before he held it out to her.

 

She blinked in surprise but felt herself soften at the kind action and eventually smiled. "Thanks, Oppa~" She took the chicken with and started to eat it.

 

"Geez." Jonghyun blinked as Taemin continued to feed chicken to Jae Hee. "If I hadn't known she was Kai's fiancée, I would have mistaken her as yours."

 

"What? Me? Why?" Taemin blushed as he wiped Jae Hee's lips with a napkin before he fed her another piece of chicken.

 

"Maybe…" Jonghyun swallowed a mouthful of chicken, "…because you feed her and stuff. Don't couples do that?"

 

Kai started to furrow his brows. *Yeah! What the hell does hyung think he's doing?! Feeding my fiancée!!! Pffft! Who does he think he is?!* He angrily stabbed at his mashed potatoes. Poor potatoes :(

 

"So-" Jae Hee blinked at them. "-when a parent feeds their child, that means their in a romantic relationship? By the way, Key is feeding you chicken, too. Does that mean you two are dating?"

 

Minho snickered at the hypocrisy.

 

"Aw! Fine. Whatever." Jonghyun made a face as Key fed him another piece of chicken.

 

"Still!" Key added to defend his dear yeobo (lol, jk, I'm not really a Jongkey shipper), "Shouldn't Kai be the one to feed her?"

 

"Aish!" Jae Hee rolled her eyes and snatched the drumstick from Taemin. "Since this is such a 'big scandal,' I'll feed myself." She carefully ripped and blew on the hot piece of chicken before she popped it into .

 

Kai (creepily) watched her eat for awhile until his phone suddenly rang. He took it out but turned it off as soon as he saw the Caller ID.

 

"Who was it?" SHINee blinked curiously (I'M SO CURIOUS, YEEAAHHHH).

 

Kai simply shrugged. "Just Min Hee."

 

"Oh." SHINee brushed it off, except for Taemin who suddenly became a bit depressed.

 

"Let's get ice cream!" Jae Hee beamed as they (mostly Onew) finished all the fried chicken.

 

"But…" Kai blinked. "…you just had four cups of ice cream."

 

"But I want more!" Jae Hee whined and flailed her arms childishly.

 

He laughed and nodded, "Fine! Geez!"

 

She made a face at him and punched his arm.

 

"Jae Hee-ssi." Minho suddenly blinked.

 

She looked at him and blinked back. "Yes?"

 

"I hope you don't mind me asking but... are you…" He furrowed his brows. "……pregnant?" He cocked his head to the side.

 

"WHAT?!?!" SHINee, Kai, and Jae Hee all stared at him, eyes wide and mouths open.

 

"Well!" he scoffed and rolled his eyes, "You have all these cravings for ice cream! You also seem to have quit the mood swings. You also seem a bit…" He searched for words. "…on the chubby side?"

 

"Hyung!" Kai gawked at him, "Okay! First off, she's not chubby! She's beautiful, okay?!"

 

"I'm not just beautiful!" Jae Hee scoffed, "I'm GORGEOUS! AMAZING. PERFE-"

 

"Shut up, I'm talking," he put a hand on her face and continued, "Second off, she's just an ice cream addict that's going to die from a heart-attack."

 

"Right!" she huffed and nodded in agreement… until she realized it was an insult. "YAH!" She punched his arm.

 

"Third off-" *Ow.* He rubbed his arm. "-she's just on her period."

 

"Ohhhhhh…" SHINee all nodded and turned red at the sensitive topic.

 

"YAH!" Jae Hee stared at Kai in disbelief before she viciously started to hit him.

 

"Ow! Ow! W-What?!" He winced and flinched as he lifted his chair up and scooted away from her. (Well, now he knows how the potatoes feel when they are being beaten).

 

"I'M NOT ON MY PERIOD!" she yelled, and everyone in the restaurant stared at her, and she blushed from embarrassment.

 

"I-I-It's ok-okay!" Taemin laughed awkwardly, his cheeks red, "W-We u-understand that girls… errrr... yeahhh…"

 

Jae Hee blushed even more as she sank into her seat and hid her face between her hands. She looked at Kai, who smirked, and growled at him. *Kim Jongin…*

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

January 1st, 2013! Whoo! /throws invisible confetti/ My New Year's Resolution is to gain weight! >.<

I hope you all have a good 2013! :) Remember your New Year's Resolution. Happy New Year♥