Wonderful Tonight

Anything

Late late late late update. I was affected by the late AJ Perez's death, and my mind has been occupied by other things, so I apologise. Mmm... and I really hope other writers continue writing, I'm starting to miss the updates. :)

Happy belated birthday din pala kay Kimmy... I am 100% sure she enjoyed her day. ;) And.......her present from Gerald was <3 <3 <3 hahahahahahah!

"Diamonds are a girls bestfriend...." *wink*


--

Kim awoke early with a smile on her face, her hands immediately searching for her cell for
which she knew, contained a sweet good morning text from Gerald.

"good morning good looking ;) musta naman 2log mo? remember, d8 @ 8. miss you already, sweets. 143"

A sigh of delight escaped her lips, she pressed her lips onto her cellphone screen and gave the screen a light kiss, a smile appeared at her lips and she replied back.

"Naks naman! ;) Ok naman, masarap naman ang 2log ko! wbu? Dw, I could never forget. Mwaaaah, c u then. Love you."

She sat up and placed her cell on her side table, slipping out of bed and making her way to the bathroom, she undressed and made her way into the shower. Once she had finished she put on jeans, a floral blouse and pink heels that were too high for anybody but her.  She sprayed her perfume on and made her way towards the kitchen.

"Well, someone smells incredibly great this morning."

She turned towards the couch in her lounge room to see Gerald, she smiled as she walked towards him, his hands pulling her into his lap.

"Hey baby! How did you get in?"

He took in her sweet scent and smiled, he placed a light kiss on her neck and relaxed his hands in her lap.

"I found a key under the mat at the front door."

Kim shook her head and gave a light laugh, she leaned her back onto his hard, masculine body and sighed again.

"You alright?"

He gently whispered. Kim smiled and stood up from his lap.

"Ofcourse, why wouldn't I be?"

She stood in front of him with a smile on her face.

"Nothing, just asking. Need a lift to work?"

"I would love that."

He stood up and smiled as he threw his car keys up into the air and caught them into his hands again.

"Kain muna tayo."

Kim made a face and looked towards her refrigerator.

"There is still alot of food left over from lastnight, sayang naman."

Gerald smiled.

"Hindi naman, mamaya, kakainin natin yan, for now, labas muna tayo for breakfast, ano? Deal?"

He smiled and offered his hand to her, she looked at it, then looked at Gerald, a smile played on her lips as she took his hand.

"Deal."

Kim grabbed her things in her bedroom and then left the house with Gerald's hand at her waist.

 

He drove with one hand on the wheel. and Kim's hand in his other, they made their way to a Mcdo and Kim laughed.

"Aba, Mcdo lang pala ang pupuntahan natin."

He lauged and gave her a smirk, as he did so, he parked the car and placed an arm on her waist as they stepped into the busy Mcdonalds restaurant, a rush of people walked by and Kim was pushed towards Gerald.

"Hala ang daming tao."

He held her close to his chest as the passing customers walked out of the door.

"Oo nga eh, grabe."

His hands were at her waist. She blushed and looked away from him. He gave a slight laugh.

"Aba, nahiya pa. Halika na."

He took her hand and took her to the counter. She stood in front of him and he stood behind her, his arms at her waist, and his head on top of hers as they looked at the menus just above the work station.

"What do you want babe?"

Kim asked as she looked up at Gerald, she took the hands that were around her waist and held them, he smiled and returned her question.

"Hmm... ikaw beh? Ano gusto mo?"

Kim made an irritated sound and pouted.

"Binalik mo lang yung tanong sa akin eh!"

She looked up to see him laughing and then smiled when he kissed the top of her head.

"Fine. Share nalang tayo ha?"

She nodded and walked off to find a table.

He ordered a big breakfast and two coffees.

"Is that all sir?"

He nodded and paid for the meal. Meanwhile, Kim was seated on a set of tables and chairs, watching the children play on the playground outside. She didn't notice the tray of food in front of her and the pair of arms around her.

"Hey there, you look lost."

Kim snapped out of her alternate world and glanced at Gerald with a smile. He sat beside her and looked at her closely.

"Haha, mm.. okay lang ako. Sige kain na tayo beh."

They fed each other and giggled in between, making everyone look at them.

"Ay babe, I'm almost going to be late. Alis na tayo."

Gerald stood up and smiled; he took her hand and told her he would drop her off at work. They got into the car and he drove off towards the direction of her workplace. Kim stared at Gerald as he drove, he was so masculine, and so good looking, she didn't realise that the car had stopped and they were in front of the hospital, she jumped up in shock as his eyes were staring at her, as if to ask her if she was watching at him.

"Okay ka lang?"

Ge asked in his masculine, yet soothing voice, Kim smiled and nodded her head, her face turning to a shade of red. She opened her door and was about to step out, but Gerald gently grabbed her arm and pulled her back in.

"O beh? May problema ba?"


"You forgot something."

He closed his eyes and puckered his lips. She laughed and closed the car door. She placed her hand on his cheek and pulled him closer, her lips brushing against his. Gerald knew she was going to pull away, so he pulled her in by the waist, their lips pressing harder against one another, starting a fiery kiss. Her arms went to his nape, and his lips crept down her neck. He slowly led on her flesh and she sighed in pleasure. He groaned as he pulled away and she buried her head in his neck with a laugh.

"I should get going. Bye babe."

He watched her get out of the car and waved as he saw her enter the building. When he saw she was out of sight, he leaned his back against the chair, and let out a long sigh.

"Wow."

Was all he could utter as he drove out of the hospital and back home.

He arrived home and fixed his date with Kim. He made reservations and went shopping to buy everything he needed for the evening. Kim called him during the day, saying she would see him at eight, at her house. He was counting down the hours. It was 3pm, five more hours and hewould be able to see Kim.


Kim was working, but her mind was not on work, but on the evening to come. She knew Gerald was full of surprises and could not wait to see what he had in store for her. She excitedly packed up when the clock struck 6, she quickly put everything in her bag and drove home. She hopped into the shower and a strawberry scent filled the air as she rain shampoo and conditioner in her hair, when she had finished, she got out of the shower and wrapped the towel around her little body. Grabbing the hair dryer she dried her hair, and then curled the ends. When she was satisfied she stepped out of the bathroom and into her own room. Opening her closet, the perfect dress had caught her eye, it was a backless evening gown, simple but it hugged her figure perfectly. She put on her best earrings, and her diamond necklace as she slipped on her red 6 inch heels. She swept her hair to the side and went to the mirror to put on her makeup. Eyeliner, cheek tint, and cherry red lip gloss was applied on her face and just in time the doorbell had rung. She quickly took the bag that was sitting on her dresser and walked to the door with a nervous smile on her face. She took a deep breath and opened the door.

 

He was breathless. Her beauty was like no other. Nagpalunok si Gerald, then he took her hand, and kissed it. He took the bouquet of red roses from behind his back and gave them to her.

"Well, well, well my beautiful lady. I couldn't wait to see you. These roses are for you."

Kim laughed, and took the roses from his hand. She quickly kissed his lips and said her thanks as she quickly went into the kitchen to grabe a vase to put the roses in. She returned to him and he grabbed her by the waist, pulling her close so he could bury his face in her neck, making Kim place her arms around his back.

"Mmmm, you smell nice..."

Gerald mumbled, and Kim giggled. She pulled away and smiled.

"You don't look bad yourself. You look like you've come out of a James Bond movie."

He smiled a dashing smile and Kim couldn't resist. She pulled him close and wrapped her arms around him, she took in a deep breath and he could only hug her back.

"What's wrong? Okay ka lang?"

He softly whispered, Kim pulled away and kissed his nose.

"Oo naman, excited lang ako.."

He laughed and offered his arm to her. She looped her arm through his and smiled at his response as he placed a kiss on her cheek.

"Good, you should be, there are alot of things to look forward to tonight."


***

They made it to a very classy restaurant, a restaurant that looked way too expensive for Kim's liking. As they were walking to the entrance Kim was observing the outside of the restaurant.

"Hala Ge... ang mahal dito! Wag ditoooo! At bakit walang tao?!"

She was pulling him by the arm as she whispered beside him, he smiled at how cute she was, a hearty laugh escaping his lips.

"Ano ka ba, nandito na tayo eh. Tsaka, may reservation tayo."

Kim sighed.

"Mmm.. okay. Pero bakit walang tao?"

She looked around and saw that the parking lot was empty. He smiled a sheepish grin and stopped walking as he took her hands.

"I booked the whole restaurant, so we could have it all to ourselves."

Kim's eyes widened, and a grin appeared on Gerald's face, he squeezed her hands and glanced at her.

"Okay ka lang?"

He noticed she had become teary eyed. He gave a small chuckle and pulled her closer, kissing her forehead.

"Don't cry na baby, we're here to enjoy."

She buried her face in his neck with a sniff, and he lifted her chin, wiping away the single tear that slid down her cheek. He replaced the tear with a kiss and she smiled through her teary eyes.

"Thank you."

He laughed again and pulled her by the waist towards the door.

"The night hasn't even begun. Come on, let's go inside."

She nodded as she sniffed, wiping away the tears from her eyes. They walked hand in hand to the entrance, and a waiter was standing by the front.

"Ah, Mr Anderson, this way please."

Gerald looked at Kim, and Kim smiled. Kim followed the waiter, her hand in Gerald's, doe eyed at the rose petals scattered all over the path she was walking, the candles that smelled of lavender that were their only source of light, and the table that was set for two, right in the middle of the restaurant. The waiter smiled at them both, asked them to take a seat, then abruptly left. Gerald held Kim by the waist and then pulled her chair out for her, she sat and stared at Gerald through the burning candlelight. He was breathtakingly handsome, his eyes, a deep brown, and his lips, so perfect. He looked up and saw the look in her eyes. Their hands reached for one another, and a smile appeared on both of their lips. He brought her hand to his lips and kissed it ever so lovingly. He looked up from her hand and Kim saw the twinkle in his eyes. It was just the beginning of a wonderful evening..

-

Bitin muna bwhahahahahhhahahah! <3