Say it again.

Anything

"Say it again."

He wanted to hear it again, he wanted to make sure he heard right. His heart was beating unusually fast, and hearing just those three words sent his body on fire, his body was effervescently alive, and his eyes were saying it all. Kim slowly pulled away from him then smiled at him, the most beautiful smile he had ever seen, she saw the flames in his eyes, but not of anger, of lust, of want, of need... of love.

"I don't want better. I want you."

With one swft move their lips were caressing one another, her body arching towards his until there was no more space in between them, one hand was on her jaw line whilst the other was posessively placed around her waist, Gerald could feel her smile in between their sweet, soft, and slow kisses, his tongue slipped through her lips, making her willingly part her lips, she tasted of strawberries and everything wonderful, the feel of her in his arms could never have felt so good before. A sound escaped Kim's mouth as Gerald's hands were now beneath her shirt, caressing the curve of her hips, making Kim feel a sensation she had never felt before. What started off as a sweet kiss soon turned passionate and fiery. Kim pulled away from Gerald and took his hand.

"I need you."

Gerald understood perfectly, he needed her just as bad. She dragged him towards a room, everything was a blur, Kim was the only thing visible to him at that moment, she entered the room and pulled Gerald in with her, she her fingers into his hair and gently pulled at the pleasure of his tongue in . Sounds escaped the both of them, sounds of want, need and hunger for one another. Kim lay on the bed and pulled Gerald down above her, his hands continuing to caress the curve of her hips, making Kim rise her hips towards his hands as their lips continued to kiss and caress one another. She grew impatient and swapped positions with him, she straddled his legs and rained kisses all over his neck, making him quiver at the pleasure of her velvet like lips touching his skin, her hands fumbled with buttons as she began to undress the man she was madly in love with.

"I want you Kim."

It was his turn to say it, and it felt wonderful to her ears. His polo was now off and only a singlet that beared his masculine body was seperating their upper halves from connecting, Gerald grew needy and restless, he hastily removed his own singlet and growled as he felt her hands caress every ridge of his abdomen and rigid chest. He felt weak as he felt her hands on the belt of his pants, making every muscle in his body ache even more than they already did. She unhooked his belt and removed his pants whilst he removed her sweater and kissed her shoulder, the simple action made her moan at the moist feeling of his lips. He murmured the sweetest things as his tongue and lips made contact with her skin.

"...your so beautiful"

He sat her up and removed the tshirt she was wearing, leaving her in only a bra and shorts, he took everything slow on purpose, he wanted to explore every part of her body, one at a time. He ed her shorts and threw them to the side of the bed, she unhooked her own bra and removed her own , feeling completely restless and needy, she let out a cry.

"Please Gerald, I need you."

He hovered above her and groaned, she was definetely heaven sent, he caressed her body with his hands, his tongue and his lips, tasting and feeling her as if she were a delectable treat, her back arched and cries of bliss escaped her lips, he gently penetrated into her, causing a cry of desperation to escape her lips, their eyes closed as they swiftly moved to only one beat, and to only one rhythm, their hearts. They moved as one as both their names were being called while they neared the end of their peak, the pleasure was undeniably more than what Kim expected, her body responding in ways she did not know she was capable of doing.

"Ge..."

She frenziedly moaned, her nails digging into his muscular back, gently pulling his head down towards her chest, making Gerald give her exactly what she wanted, and more. He growled her name as he reached his peak, his eyes closed as they both reached the final glorious moment of their love making. 


'


Their bodies were tired and exhausted at the pleasure they had just experienced, it occured more than once that afternoon, not once, not twice, but three times, three long amazing times for the both of them, their bodies glistened in sweat. Kim lay her head on his chest, her hands fiddling with the newly grown hair on his chest. She breathed him in and smiled, planting a soft kiss on his chest where his heart was, making Gerald smile and pull her closer than they already were. His fingers threading through her long black locks. He took her hand, her eyes were slowly closing, but she looked up at his face, he was in deep thought.

"Ge..."

Her gentle voice crooned, he still didn't look down, she was worried, his face was still distracted, he was thinking of something, she crooned his name again, yet he stil did not look, she sat up which finally made him look at her, she looked at him perplexedly and he glanced down at their hands, she squeezed his hand and moved beside him, gently touching his face with a gentle from the pad of her thumb, his eyes met hers and he could see the worry in her eyes, she spoke so softly as she caressed his face.

"Are you okay? What's on your mind?"

A small smile played on his lips, he then shook his head.

"I'm fine, i'm just thinking... what happens now?"

He glanced at a smiling Kim, and she laughed, their hands still tightly intertwined, he bent his head to look at her and her smile broadened.

"You want to know what happens now? I'll tell you what happens now..."

She laid down on her side which got Gerald curious, she placed her hands on his chest, and gently moved her fingers from his chest to his navel, slowly taking his breath away, she heard a deep rumble escape his throat.

"Firstly, we'll let the world know were together..."

She then neared to his ear and gently nibbled, he groaned and looked into her eyes, he read mischief, but he decided to keep quiet and listen to her plan.

"Secondly, we'll decide which place we're staying at..."

She straddled his legs and kissed his chest, slowly moving and tongue down his body, kissing every crest and caressing every curve of his body, making him grunt uncontrollably at her seductive actions.

"Then we'll decide the date of our marriage.."

She moved herself above him and looked down into his eyes, she read everything that she was feeling in his eyes, contentment, happiness and love burning in both their eyes, her hands at his shoulders, and his at her unclothed waist, they were both still bare and covered with sweat. She neared her lips to him and whispered against his lips...

"...and we'll live happily ever after."

He craned his neck up and kissed her forehead, down to her chin, leaving her lips for very last, he whispered...

"I love your plan."

She chuckled and brushed her lips against his, his eyes sparkling with love and hers twinkling just the same.

"I just knew you would."

He rolled above her and let his hands, lips and tongue re-explore, re-taste, and re-recognise every part of her body for the fourth time that day, leaving Kim breathless and incredibly satisfied. They both knew her plan was just a joke, but they also knew that what both of them was feeling was indubitably true, and that deep inside both their hearts they wanted that plan to happen.