An old face.

Anything

KIM had just finished everything she needed to do at the hospital, it was 8:15 and she was getting ready to leave. Walking to her office from the admin she saw Gerald standing by the admin desk, looking as dashing as ever in a leather jacket and jeans. She curiously walked towards him.

"Uh... ano ginagawa mo dito?"

Gerald had a sly smile on his face, he walked towards her and lightly brushed his lips against her cheek, she felt warm all of a sudden, knowing she had turned red, she looked away from him. He let out a laugh and angled his head to look at her.

"Uy, tumingin ka nga sa akin, hindi naman ako panget ah..."

Kim smiled and hit him across the head.

"KAPAL!"

He smiled, he took her hand and neared his lips to her ear, he let go of her hand and subtly placed an arm around her waist.

"I came here because, I brought your costumes..."

He drew in her scent, closing his eyes at the baby-like aroma. Kim's body was stiff in his arms, not knowing how to respond to his actions. She wanted to stop him, they were in her workplace, and she was in the arms of her patient... but she couldnt. Her breath was caught in and she couldn't breathe, couldn't speak, couldn't move.

"...and I wanted to see you again.."

He continued, the tension was growing between them, he could feel it. He nibbled at her ear and he felt her body tremble, she sighed his name in utter delight, her hand unknowingly making its way to his nape. He let out a low groan as she pulled away with a stern look.

"Not here."

He nodded as his eyes stayed on her, not wanting to move away from her beautiful face. She lead him to her office where she had to finish packing up her documents, he urged her to sit down as she cleaned up her desk. He stared at her as she packed up her things, he thought it was a good chance to observe all her features. So far his three favourite things were her nose, her eyes and her lips. Her eyes were chinky, and cute, and her pupils were dark brown, meaning she was easy to read through the eyes, her eyes were expressive. Her nose was perfectly bridged, right from her forehead to the tip. Her lips.. her lips were round, full, pouty, pink, kissable lips, a small smile privately played on his lips as he remembered the feel of her perfect lips on his own. He watched her busy body move from one place to the other, her beautiful black hair swayed side to side as she grabbed her bag and placed it over her shoulders. She stared at him, his mind obviously somewhere else.

"Huy, Aalis na ako, kung hindi mo ko sasamahan umuwi ka nalang."

Gerald looked up, and cleared his throat, he stood up and Kim's back stiffened as she felt his hand resting on the small of her back, he closed her office door and offered to carry the coat she wore for work which she had taken off not so long ago.

"Akin na yan."

Kim creased her brows.

"Okay lang ako, ano ba, bakit ang kulit mo ngayon, ha? Kanina ka pa."

Gerald smiled to himself and remained silent. He felt her body jerk as she felt his hand caressing her back, his fingers travelling down her spine... she wondered if it felt better in his arms, knowing Gerald, most likely, yes. She shook the thought out of her head and continued walking. They arrived at the car park and Gerald looked at Kim as she walked towards him and his car.

"Thank you ulit, for this morning I mean, I was able to drive it to a gas station before getting to work."

Gerald nodded with a smile.

"My pleasure, umm.. about your costumes... I'll follow your car to your house and then I'll give them to you then."

Kim raised a curious eyebrow at Gerald.

"What for, nandito ka na, diba?"

Gerald laughed and offered that charming smile.

"Well, you've seen my house, now I'd like to see where you live, I assume you'll need your costumes too, right?"

Kim rolled her eyes then reluctantly nodded and got into her car, she rolled down her window.

"Follow me."

He got into his own car and smiled as he drove. Her bright pink car was hard to miss, if he ever lost her once, all he had to look for was the bright pink car. They finally arrived at her place, Gerald parked his car behind Kim's and then gathered the costumes in his arms.

"Nice place."

Kim shrugged. "I like yours better."

Gerald chuckled and nodded in amusement, he followed her to the door and he glanced at Kim as she grabbed her keys and opened the door, she didn't look to excited to be home.

"Kimmy.."

He heard a manly call from the lounge. His head turned towards Kim curiously and she sighed.

"It's Rick."

Gerald scoffed and took a step into the door, Kim stopped him by placing her arm in front of him. He glanced at her knowingly, his eyes drilling holes into her.

"Uh, I don't think it's a good idea he sees you."

Gerald squinted and his lips went into a firm line, Kim sighed and backed away from the door, letting him step into the place. She watched his curious eyes roam around her "house". He heard another call, the voice sounding clearer to his ears.

"Kimmy!"

This one more demanding, Gerald creased his brows and bit his lip, Kim could see his curious face wanting to see who Rick was. She took the costumes and walked into the kitchen where Rick was opening a pack of beer, his back was turned to them and he was facing the fridge. Gerald cleared his throat and squinted at the figure. Rick finally turned around and cold eyes met Gerald. Gerald did not need an introduction, Rick smirked as he looked at Gerald from head to toe. He growled

"You haven't changed a bit."