Your Mine

Anything

KIM awoke with a smile on her face, her eyes half open as she lay happy and content in the arms of the man she knew she truly loved, she stayed immobile in his arms for a few more minutes and then sat up to wake Gerald, she kissed his cheek and gently shook him awake.

"Ge, gising na."

He moved in his sleep and gave a tired groan, she watched his chest rise and fall and then smiled, she rolled out of bed and grabbed the first piece of clothing she could find. Putting on Gerald's shirt, she put on her undergarments and sat on the bed beside the sleeping Gerald, she caressed his face and planted a kiss on his nose, a soft smile came upon Kim's face, he looked so peaceful when he was asleep, after a few minutes, she chose to leave him be and get started on their lunch in the kitchen, she found her self skipping to the kitchen with the biggest smile on her face. Whilst she was cooking, her mind drifted to her conversation with Rick.

"Where are you going?"

"My sister is remarrying."

Her smile disappeared, how could a woman be so heartless? Sure it had been a few years, but didn't she feel at least a little bit of guilt for what she did to Gerald? Did she feel any remorse? Kim knew that even in a million years she could never forget Gerald, and she knew if she ever lost him, she would be repentant about it. She sighed and suddenly squealed and jumped at the feel of masculine arms securing her body.

"Ang y naman ng chef ko..."

She plastered on a smile as she felt Gerald standing behind her, arms around her body and his nose grazing her nape. He could feel something was wrong, her smile didn't reach her eyes, he slowly let go of her and stood behind her as he whispered...

"You regret it, don't you?"


She turned towards a topless Gerald and took his hands, he looked so hurt, so BOY like, his eyes were on the ground, refusing to look at her. She made him face her. and she saw teary eyes, her hands gently caressed his face, as she spoke.

"No, I don't. I'm just thinking about some things, don't mind me."

Her voice was soothing and tender, making him pull her in close for a cuddle, he kissed her forehead and ran his fingers through her hair, his lips buried in her hair, she felt loved, she wondered if this was how Rachel felt.. if so, why did she leave this magnificent man? She closed her eyes and embraced him back, taking in his morning scent, she felt a mumble in her hair.

"What's for breakfast?"

Kim pulled away and turned back to her cooking, she laughed as Gerald stood behind her with his arms wrapped tightly around her slender waist as he watched her cook.

"Breakfast ka dyan! One o'clock na o!"

He nuzzled her neck and smiled. He had never felt so NEW before, Kim had that strange effect on him, she made him smile, she made him happy. Kim could feel his smile in her neck, she turned around to see his face and gave him a lingering peck on the lips.

"Ang sarap naman nun. Yun ba ang breakfast ko? Hindi pa ako busog, isa pa."

He puckered his lips and closed his eyes, making Kim burst into laughter, she turned off the oven and pushed him away as she ran around the house, he let out a hearty chortle and chased after her, her cheeks hurt from how much she was smiling, but she did not seem to mind, her face only showed happiness and exhiliration, as did his, she continued to run until she was out of breath, she had ran around the small flat twice already, and Gerald was not very far behind, she stopped at the lounge for a breath, but could feel Gerald's presence nearing.

"You won't get me Anderson!"

She called, with a teasing laugh. She tried to run but Gerald was already in the lounge, she screamed and a laugh followed, he called as he tried to catch his breath.

"I already have!"

He laughed as he grabbed her by the waist and rained kisses all over her face, she laughed and they fell to the ground, his body hovered over hers and she lay below him, her head moving this way and that to avoid his kisses, he successfully placed a kiss on her nose, and on her chin, missing her lips a countless number of times, Kim laughed and saying he would never get her lips, he gave a sly smirk and then chuckled.

"and I thought you had good aim."

She poked his nose playfully and laughed, he smiled, but then his face turned serious.

"Did you hear something?"

Kim stopped laughing and shook her head, her brows creasing.

"No.. what are you playing at Anderson?"

Gerald got off her and sat beside her, she stayed laying on the ground, her lips in a cute pout.

"No seriously I heard--"

He stopped halfway and quickly kissed her lips, he laughed at her reaction.

"And, that is what you call a bad aim?"

Kim rolled her eyes and sat up, she gave a small giggle and Gerald pulled her onto his lap, his arms around her body and her head leaning against his shoulder.

"I'm glad lastnight happened... how about you Kim?"

Kim sighed and held the hands that were at her belly.

"Yeah, it made everything clear to me... Ge, your a special person in my life now, and your the only man I could ever love, and ever trust, but.. there are things you don't know about me.. things I know you probably won't like.."

He stopped her in mid-sentence and glanced down at her.

"Babe, I have seen you at your worst, and I have seen you at your best, there is nothing that I could possibly NOT like about you, I know you, inside and out, and so far, I love what I see.. a determined and driven woman, a beautiful one at that. Your job is to help people, and I was fortunate enough to have met you, and I'm sort of happy I broke up with Rachel... because if I didn't ... I probably wouldn't of met you, something GREAT came from that break up, and that was you Kim, your my ray of hope now. Your mine."