A Year Without You

Time Machine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[Tiffany’s point of view]

“Ya did you see what I wrote in the photobook? (야 내 메시지를 봤어? 포토북에서.)” I asked Taeyeon back in the dorm who was sitting on the couch, of course, accompanied with my signature eye-smile. The first thing she did was to smile and it wasn’t long before she started laughing. You know… Her ahjumma laughter. “Why?! (왜?!)” I asked again in high pitch, questioning the reason of her laughter.

 

Taeyeon: “I was touched hahahahahaha. (감동했어 하하하하하하)”

Tiffany: “Ah really (아 진짜)… *I was getting really annoyed*”
 

“I… Hahaha! (나… 하하하!)” Taeyeon couldn’t stop laughing. She was on her laughing streak again. “Taeyeon you really… Stop it already! Why are you being like this?! (태연이 너 정말… 그만해 좀! 왜 이래?!)” Still smiling, she stood up from the couch and walked towards me. Familiarly, she slid her arms around my waist.

 

Taeyeon: “Are you angry? (화났어?)”

Tiffany: “Why do you keep on laughing…? You’re so annoying… (너 왜 자꾸 웃어…? 짜증나게…)”

 

I moved her arms away and looked away, obviously upset. This time she put her right arm around my neck, looking into my eyes from my side.

 

Taeyeon: “I was playing around with you. I was really really touched. Mmm?  I was just kidding just now. (농담이야. 나 진짜진짜 감동했어. 음? 그냥 농담이야 아까.)”

 

I ignored her. “Fany ah… (파니야…)” She tightened her “neck hug” and reduced the distance between us. “Ya… Fany ah… Tiff…? (야… 파니야… Tiff…?)” S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter