D-Day

Time Machine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Jessica’s point of view]

 

{Date: 6 March 2018}
{Time: 07:09 KST}

“…our descent to Incheon, Seoul, where the current weather is 7 degree Celsius. We will be in the gate in 20 minutes and will be landing shortly. We’d like the flight attendants to prepare the cabin for arrival. Thank you for flying with us today.”

 

The pilot’s announcement woke me up and I rubbed my eyes, pretty much unaware of what was happening around me. I slightly shook myself awake and turned to look at Tiff. She was already awake, and staring into space through the window. “Fany ya… (파니야…)” I gently called out to her and squeezed her hand which I was still holding. She turned to face me, and when she saw my worried face, she smiled, slightly. “Are you ok? (괜찮아?)” I asked. With that slight smile, she nodded. It was too obvious, that exhaustion and sadness in her eyes.

 

We reached Incheon International Airport not long after and we managed to remain undetected for a while before Seohyun got to us. “Aigoo our maknae!” I gave her tight hug and Tiffany hugged her too. She was still as disciplined as ever. I guess everyone else was still asleep and only she could bother coming out in the morning to get us. “Are the rest still sleeping?” I asked, acting like I was hurt. “I’m not sure. I came from home because I had to bring something to my mom. Let’s go!”

 

We got into her car and Tiff took the front seat with her while I took the backseat. Tiff was still as quiet as ever throughout the journey and there were times when Seohyun would look at me worriedly through the rear mirror and every single time I would brush it off silently by smiling as brightly as I could.

[Taeyeon’s point of view]

 

{Date: 6 March 2018}
{Time: 7:31 KST}

I tossed and turned in my bed, unable to fall back asleep after I woke up at perhaps about 6am. I let out a huge breath as I finally gave up and sat up. Seohyun must be on her way to get them now. Or maybe, she is already there.

“Are you okay? (괜찮니?)” Sunny’s voice reached my ears but it didn’t exactly calm me down. “You have been tossing and turning since I don’t know, an hour ago?” “I’m sorry…” Sunny got out of bed and dragged me up. “Come on. Get up and go wash up. Get ready. Everything will be fine. Trust me.” I stood up but I was rooted to the ground. “Come on. Go.” She pushed my back and set me going.

 

[Narrator’s point of view]

{Date: 6 March 2018}
{Time: 8:27 KST}

 

The girls were all gathered in the living room, except Seohyun who was fetching Tiffany and Jessica, and Yuri who was still washing up. “I can’t wait to see the 2 unnies! Gosh it’s been so long.” YoonA exclaimed, lying comfortably on Taeyeon’s lap and Taeyeon smiled at her, although behind that smile, Taeyeon was troubled, even if it wasn’t obvious.

“Sooyoung ah you need to stop eating before you finish everything.” Hyoyeon threw an impatient look at Sooyoung who was munching non-stop since she finished washing up. “I haven’t wiwefns much I only asdfwejf 3 sdfweij awdf…” Sooyoung tried talking but was so full of food. “Okay shut up. Just stop eating.” Sunny snapped.

 

The girls began chattering among themselves and the atmosphere slowly got hyped up as the time left before they could meet the 2 American girls became shorter and shorter. It was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter