P.R.T.

Time Machine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Taeyeon's point of view]
 

{Date: 20 Feb 2018}

{Time: 20:08 KST, 3:08 PST}

 

I sat in the waiting room in a daze while the staffs were clearing up. Everything seemed so messy and complicated while I was just there stationary. Suddenly there was a little commotion and “hello (안녕하세요)” was heard all around. Shocked, I quickly stood up in case it was a senior. I couldn’t help but to feel that sense of familiarity and comfort when I saw Sunny at the door. I found myself running towards her as if my body had a mind of its own. She opened her arms when I was near and I ran straight into her arms. I felt choked for a moment when she patted my back. I wondered if it was because I needed comfort right at that instant or I had missed this ex-roommate so much.

 

Taeyeon: “Why did you come? (왜 왔어?)”

Sunny: “Because I miss you (보고 싶어서)”

Taeyeon: “I really missed you too… (나도 너무 보고 싶었어…)”

 

“Have you been very stressed? (스트레스를 많이 받았어?)” She said while touching my arm. All I could do was to give a bitter smile. “Let’s go. I’ll buy you good food. (가자. 맛있는 걸 사줄게.)”

 

Taeyeon: “Eo? My manager’s coming. (어? 매니저가 올 거야.)”

Sunny: “He’s not coming. I’m your chauffeur today. (안 올 거야. 오늘 내가 니 운전사야.)”

Taeyeon: “Eh? (에?)”

Sunny: “Really. I called oppa just now. (진짜야. 아까 오빠를 건화했어.)”

Taeyeon: “But… (근데…)”

Sunny: “Ah no “but”! Let’s go quickly I’m dying of hunger. (아 “근데”하지마! 빨리 가자 나 진짜 배고파 죽겠어.)”

Taeyeon: “I-I got it. (아-알았어.)”

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter